What happened with the Bible, religion and the evolution of consciousness. (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Sean

Involved Wayfarer
Jun 20, 2018
www.facebook.com
WHAT HAPPENED WITH THE BIBLE, RELIGION AND THE EVOLUTION OF CONSCIOUSNESS.
By: Sean McCleary.

I need to explain some very important information that has to do with the Shift in Consciousness, the Quantum Shift and the Paradigm Shift in reference to the evolution of consciousness, matter, energy, pressure and eternal love in space and time that's advancing rapidly into Earth's consciousness and environment now. The reason that I'm doing this is because my consciousness began evolving with this process in 2011 and now 11 years later; I'm in a very powerful state of affairs with the evolution of my consciousness. My Pineal gland was affected by this activity in 2011 and my consciousness is advancing in Earth's environment in a very powerful way. If you've ever seen the movie Phenomenon with John Travolta it's similar to this but involves much more activity with Earth's consciousness, World Consciousness, Universal Consciousness and Infinite Consciousness. I need to explain the nature of these aspects of existence first so you can get a better understanding of what I'm clarifying with this subject matter. We exist within an enormous, majestic, beautiful and powerful life form that scientists have described as "the universe". Human consciousness and other life forms in Earth's environment haven't had very much interaction with the evolution of Earth's consciousness, Universal Consciousness and Infinite Consciousness. There are specific reasons why that I will explain.
Universal Consciousness is shaped in a spherical type nature and contains a body of galaxies. The region where the big bang occurred is shaped like where a wine glass meets the stem and begins to transition downward a little bit. Universal Consciousness is contained within Infinite Consciousness which is much larger and supports the evolution of Universal Consciousness. Before the evolution of Universal Consciousness began, Infinite Consciousness was existence and was everywhere. Matter in the form of subatomic, atomic and molecular activity hadn't existed yet and there were frequency vibrations, pressure, eternal life and eternal love contained within Infinite Consciousness. On the most fundamental level consciousness and higher frequency vibrations generate light energy and consciousness and lower frequency vibrations generate dark energy. When I mention the term "dark energy" I'm not referring to a mysterious form of energy that's causing Universal Consciousness to expand and accelerate; I'm referring to a state of existence with the evolution of consciousness in the body of Universal Consciousness. Nikola Tesla said "If you want to understand the mysteries of the universe think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration ". He was exactly correct and this is what my work is based upon. The frequency vibrations themselves represent the existence and experience of thought. In Universal Consciousness, subatomic particles evolve out of these frequency vibrations, different degrees of pressure, eternal love, evolution and there has been resistance to evolution as well and I will explain this type of activity. Because consciousness and light energy contain higher frequency vibrations and consciousness and lower frequency vibrations generate dark energy what happens when they evolve into one another is this generates different degrees of pressure within the vibrations. Pressure is responsible for expansion, acceleration and growth in the evolution of consciousness, matter, energy, pressure and eternal love in space and time.
I can explain with my work how the big bang happened and how the evolution of Universal Consciousness took place. There was an early developmental period similar to what a child goes through in the womb of a mother with reproductive activity. Reproduction is an evolutionary extension of what happened with the evolution of Universal Consciousness. When Universal Consciousness began the early developmental period it took some time and eventually the big bang happened and Universal Consciousness assumed an individual identity within Infinite Consciousness. The moment the big bang happened there was a particular form of fusion that occurred and the frequency vibrations of consciousness and energy went through an experience of separation. This had to happen so subatomic particles could evolve out of these vibrations and pressure. The moment the big bang happened there was eternal love contained within this moment, but there was also a moment of darkness, similar to what happens when a living organism goes through the experience of death right before their consciousness, identity, light energy and dark energy evolves into the Higgs field, through Universal Consciousness and into the Whirlpool galaxy which is commonly referred to as Heaven. In this moment of transition what happened was there was a very powerful experience of separation because Universal Consciousness had to assume an individual identity within the evolution of Infinite Consciousness so the existence of matter could evolve into existence. When these frequency vibrations of consciousness, energy and thought went through this experience what happened was the concept of non-existence was introduced into the evolution of consciousness. This is because the existence and experience of thought itself went through a powerful experience of separation. This had to happen in order for another form of consciousness and life to evolve into existence and assume an individual identity.
Because Universal Consciousness contains a body of galaxies and contains the existence and evolution of consciousness; having the concept of non-existence being introduced into existence generated a very powerful form of consciousness and energy which gravitates in the opposite direction. This is where the origin of black holes come from. I understand what happens when a stars gravitational force collapses inward and a black hole is created, but the origin of this activity comes from the concept of non-existence being contained within the evolution of consciousness, matter, energy, pressure and eternal love in space and time. The Higgs field began development in the early developmental stages of life with Universal Consciousness as well. The Higgs field contains a combination of Infinite Consciousness and the identity of Universal Consciousness. The Higgs field also contains the foundation for eternal love in Universal Consciousness. Because the Higgs field contains the existence of Infinite Consciousness it means that this primary field also contains infinity and the moment. The Higgs field doesn't contain a charge of energy because of these particular dynamics and this is how the evolution of consciousness, energy and thought evolves through Universal Consciousness and space and time. Both light energy and dark energy experience evolutionary advancement as a result of this field of consciousness, energy and eternal love because eternal love is the most powerful form of energy in existence and serves as the foundation for the evolution of everything. This happens because love gives eternity a reason to exist. The Higgs field permeates throughout Universal Consciousness and transfers into Infinite Consciousness, linking these two cosmic giants together. This is so a continuous flow of eternal love and eternal life can evolve from Infinite Consciousness into all states of consciousness, matter, energy and pressure in space and time within the evolution of Universal Consciousness and life contained within the body of galaxies. I needed to explain all of this first so I can provide more clarity on the subject of the Bible and religion here contained within the evolution of human consciousness.
Earth's consciousness evolved into Universal Consciousness around 4.5 billion years ago. Earth and the Milky Way galaxy are very close to where the origin of the early developmental period of Universal Consciousness happened and where the big bang occurred. This means that the concept of non-existence has been extremely powerful in Earth's consciousness and environment, and the existence and evolution of consciousness in life here. I will give you an example. If someone heard about another human being going through the experience of death they usually state "this individual is dead". This is not the case at all. Every living organism that goes through the experience of death in Earth's consciousness and environment evolves and advances into the Higgs field, through Universal Consciousness and into the Whirlpool galaxy. Nobody is ever lost to the experience of death, they simply change locations in Universal Consciousness. The human race hasn't understood the foundation for the existence of life here or what happens with the experience of death. This generated very powerful resistance to the evolution of consciousness, matter, energy, pressure and eternal love here in human beings and other life forms in Earth's environment. Human consciousness on a global level has contained the concept of non-existence in a very, very powerful way and this has affected the relationship between living organisms here and the existence of the Higgs field. Human beings and other life forms have about a 5 to 8% interaction between themselves and the Higgs field. This is because the Higgs field contains the foundation for eternal love and a combination of Infinite Consciousness and the identity of Universal Consciousness.
Having the concept of non-existence in the body and consciousness of living organisms in a very powerful way caused very powerful resistance to evolution between life and this primary field of consciousness, energy and eternal love. This is why human beings can't see or detect the evolution of consciousness happening everywhere, other life forms in different locations in the environments of planets (even with the most powerful equipment) and why the aging process takes place in living organisms in Earth's environment. Different forms of life contain different degrees of light energy, dark energy, pressure and eternal love in their bodies and consciousness, so the aging process varies in different living organisms here. Human beings contain the concept of non-existence in their bodies and consciousness in such a powerful way that everything seems very empty and separated here. The resistance to evolution has been extremely powerful in human consciousness here and it's like the consciousness that contains the concept of non-existence is trying to understand the nature of existence. This type of resistance to evolution generated a very powerful experience of separation in consciousness here and also created the illusion of separation. This is why scientists have said that we live in a simulation or illusion here. What's real is eternal life, eternal love, eternal peace and eternal truth. This is what's evolving here now with the evolution of the the Shift in Consciousness, the Paradigm Shift and the Quantum Shift. All of this activity has to do with why the Bible was written the way it was and why religion has been practiced here in different ways.
The Bible was written correctly and needed to contain this information in order to help eternal life, eternal love, eternal peace and eternal truth evolve here successfully. The Bible was also written this way to help the resistance to evolution and the experience of separation from the truth evolve. I need to explain some important aspects of why this happened this way. I'm going to explain why a place of Hell is an illusion and couldn't happen, why the antichrist is an illusion, why Jesus wasn't crucified like people thought and why an Armageddon scenario couldn't happen here as well. Human consciousness back when the Bible was written was much different than human consciousness today and so was Earth's consciousness as well. If you read certain chapters and verses in the Bible it discusses God creating storms and other types of environmental and atmospheric conditions. Human beings were becoming more familiarized with the existence of God back then. They assumed that God's will was doing a lot of different types of activity in Earth's consciousness and environment. This was supposed to happen so the evolution of consciousness, eternal life and eternal love could advance, and the experience of separation from the truth could evolve and change as well. The Holy Trinity is the foundation for the Bible and religion. The Holy Trinity consists of three persons; God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit is a person who has his consciousness incorporated into the Higgs field, Universal Consciousness, Earth's consciousness and Infinite Consciousness. God and Jesus both have their bodies and consciousness completely incorporated into the Higgs field and everything as well with the Holy Spirit. They all work as a team to help everything evolve.
This means that in every fiber of their existence they represent eternal life, eternal love, eternal peace and eternal truth. Think about what I explained about the resistance to evolution contained within Earth's consciousness and environment. The experience of separation from the truth had to evolve here in very specific ways and this is why human beings went through their experiences back then and recorded information into the Bible and this was a very sacred, powerful and spiritual experience for these individuals. In the Old Testament it associates God's will with wrath, punishment, anger and fear. Who actually contains these characteristics of consciousness? Human beings do in Earth's environment in very powerful ways. When people back then saw activity happening in Earth's environment that they didn't completely understand and had certain thought processes happening, they associated this with God's will and this was supposed to happen, and I will explain why. I'm not referring to people seeing or experiencing hatred or acts of evil. Just different forms of resistance to evolution contained within Earth's environment and human consciousness like what was written in the Old Testament in association with God's will. How do you think that the Holy Trinity's eternal, peaceful, gentle, comforting and nurturing love with eternal life, eternal love, eternal peace and eternal truth could evolve into a location of Universal Consciousness that's very similar to subconscious energy and pressure, that contains the most powerful resistance to evolution in existence and the concept of non-existence? This had to happen through the context of the Bible and the practice of religion because the Holy Trinity's consciousness is the foundation for religion. Human beings contain wrath, punishment, fear and anger in very powerful ways. When people associated God with these characteristics in their consciousness and this was a fundamental form of belief for them, guess what was happening. Human consciousness was driving God's consciousness and eternal love directly into the resistance to evolution and experience of separation from the truth. This is why the Bible was written the way it was, and it was written exactly the way it needed to be written. Human beings have been helping the Holy Trinity's consciousness evolve directly into the resistance to the evolution of consciousness, matter, energy, pressure and eternal love in Earth's consciousness and environment.
This is so the resistance to evolution could change and Earth's consciousness could evolve and advance into the Shift in Consciousness, and the Higgs field could evolve and advance as well as the resistance to evolution processed out of Earth's consciousness and Universal Consciousness in this location. The Bible had to contain the truth about human experience and the experience of separation from the truth as well. This is so the truth contained within the Holy Trinity's consciousness could evolve directly into the experience of separation from the truth because consciousness stores memory and information. Because people contain wrath, punishment, judgement and fear; associating God with these characteristics has been helping God's consciousness evolve directly into this resistance to evolution contained within the human race and World Consciousness where the activity of life is concerned. First let me explain why there can't be a place of Hell, and the concept of hell represents the experience of separation from eternal life and eternal love. This is what happened in some of Universal Consciousness in this location because of the experience of separation that occurred when Universal Consciousness evolved out of Infinite Consciousness and the frequency vibrations of consciousness, energy and thought went through an experience of separation, and matter was introduced into existence for the very first time. Some of Universal Consciousness felt like a separation was occurring from Infinite Consciousness, when Universal Consciousness assumed an individual identity for the very first time and a certain type of fusion occurred in the process of the big bang. This is why nuclear energy exists in Earth's consciousness and Universal Consciousness. This type of resistance to evolution has been processing through Earth's consciousness, World Consciousness and human consciousness.
The testing and storage of nuclear weapons represents the resistance to the evolution of consciousness, matter, energy, pressure and eternal love in Earth's consciousness and environment. This activity transferred into Earth's environment and human consciousness as a very powerful form of resistance to evolution that happened with the big bang. People don't currently understand what happened with this process because the evolution of consciousness was involved in this process and they weren't supposed to know this information until the Shift in Consciousness is introduced. They've been helping the experience of separation from the truth evolve here and helping eternal love evolve directly into the evolution of matter, energy and pressure. The human race will understand more about this in a little while. A place of Hell couldn't exist, it's completely impossible and I will explain. All living organisms in Earth's environment that go through the experience of death evolve into the Higgs field, through Universal Consciousness and into the Whirlpool galaxy in different world's. The resistance to evolution in the form of restrictive and too expansive type pressure transfers completely out of them with the experience of death because death is more powerful than the resistance to evolution. Life and death drive the evolution of consciousness here and the experience of death advances consciousness in a very powerful and significant way. Forgiveness is delivered where forgiveness is necessary because the Holy Trinity knew that people wouldn't understand the foundation for life here, what happens with the experience of death and wouldn't understand the evolution of consciousness. They also knew that the resistance to evolution would affect people here in a lot of different ways. I can explain why people experience powerful hatred and commit acts of evil. This has to do with a very powerful form of restrictive type pressure contained within the frequency vibrations of mostly dark energy and a little light energy in the body. The entire body is comprised of consciousness, matter, energy, pressure and eternal love in different degrees. This is because Earth's consciousness supports human consciousness, but because of the experience of separation here people thought that the brain was the only location in the body that drives the evolution of consciousness.
This was supposed to happen here so human beings could help the experience of separation evolve in this location of Universal Consciousness because; Universal Consciousness contains a body and also went through a very powerful experience of separation when the big bang happened. This region of Universal Consciousness is similar to subconscious energy and pressure. The word "sub" means underneath. The body is located underneath the brain. This is where most of the subconscious energy and pressure is stored within a human being. This is why most of the human race has thought that the brain is only the area of the body where consciousness is stored. This has been helping the resistance to evolution evolve in Universal Consciousness and Earth's consciousness in a very powerful way. The entire human race will understand all of this very soon. The entire Whirlpool galaxy contains the existence of eternal life, eternal love, eternal peace and eternal truth. The existence of life up there contains the Holy Trinity's consciousness and the Holy Trinity's will. This is why the Whirlpool galaxy represents Heaven. The human race is a collective form of consciousness, matter, energy and pressure in space and time contained within Universal Consciousness. If there was a place of Hell where other human beings existed that were suffering forever; and other human beings in Heaven knew this and the principle of forgiveness exists here already and is expressed there it would generate very powerful conflict in the evolution of consciousness in the Whirlpool galaxy. People up there would know that other human beings were suffering eternally and they contain eternal love and eternal peace. If this was true there would be an extremely powerful experience of separation in consciousness up there and Heaven wouldn't exist and be a place of Heaven. This is why Hell couldn't exist. This was written in the Bible so extremely powerful resistance to evolution could evolve and this will be explained to the human race soon and great relief and comfort will be experienced. Let me discuss the concept of the Antichrist. This is completely impossible and is an illusion as well. Earth is undergoing a spiritual awakening and everyone will benefit greatly from this experience.
The Holy Trinity's consciousness is incorporated into Earth's consciousness, even though there has been very powerful resistance to evolution here. The human race and other life forms are still evolving and advancing in Earth's environment. This is because eternal love is the foundation for the evolution of consciousness, matter, energy and pressure in space and time and Earth's consciousness and environment. Good has always been more powerful than evil here and the Holy Trinity's consciousness is incorporated into the Higgs field here and in Universal Consciousness. As life evolves and advances with evolution here and individual and collective love is experienced here; love from living organisms evolves into the Higgs field. The Higgs field transfers eternal love into life as life advances in evolution. The relationship is completely symbiotic. The Holy Trinity's consciousness is incorporated into the Higgs field with eternal life, eternal love, eternal peace and eternal truth. The resistance to evolution in this location has been so powerful mainly due to the concept of non-existence being contained within living organisms. The Holy Trinity's consciousness needed help evolving into the resistance, and this is the reason that the Bible and religion were introduced into human consciousness and World Consciousness the way they were. In order for someone to evolve and become more powerful, they have to incorporate more consciousness, energy and eternal love into their consciousness and bodies from the Higgs field because this is how the evolution of consciousness, matter, energy and pressure in space and time occur.
If there was some person who had a hidden agenda of evil in their consciousness and body, this would represent resistance to the evolution of consciousness so they wouldn't be able to evolve in the first place. Also the Holy Trinity's consciousness is the most powerful "Good" consciousness in existence and their consciousness is incorporated into the Higgs field and Earth's consciousness, so the individual wouldn't be able to evolve anyway. Also Earth's consciousness is about 4.5 billion years old and is very, very powerful and supports the evolution of consciousness in the environment. Earth's consciousness also contains the element of death and Earth is a "Good" planet even though acts of evil are committed here by human beings due to very powerful resistance to evolution in their bodies and consciousness. If Earth detected activity like this with someone who was much different than a human being and Earth's consciousness saw this activity as a threat to Earth's existence; death would begin transferring into this individual immediately and they would die very quickly. The antichrist is an illusion. The reason that this ideology happened here is because this is the resistance to my evolution here in Earth's consciousness and environment because I represent eternal love and the evolutionary advancement of life here. There has been very powerful resistance to evolution contained within human consciousness. Human beings don't know this right now, but there's a part of human consciousness on a collective level right now in World Consciousness fighting their own evolution. This is exemplified by certain forms of activity contained within the human race. I can elaborate further on this subject matter but I needed to explain certain specifics about this resistance to evolution. I need to explain something important about Jesus's evolution here.
Jesus wasn't crucified like people thought and something different happened back then that will be revealed to the population soon, and great comfort and relief will be experienced on a global level. Jesus was performing miracles before the information was discussed about his crucifixion. This is important to understand. In order to perform miracles Jesus had to evolve into the Higgs field, Universal Consciousness, Infinite Consciousness, God and the Holy Spirit and Earth's consciousness in a very powerful way. This means that the resistance to evolution had to evolve out of him completely in order to perform miracles in the first place and be this powerful. A very powerful aspect of the human experience is pain and suffering in the body and consciousness in certain ways. This is resistance to the evolution of consciousness. Any resistance to evolution that he experienced previously to this super natural activity of performing miracles had to evolve completely out of his body and consciousness. This means that when he began performing miracles he had no resistance to evolution in him whatsoever. This also means he couldn't have suffered like this with crucifixion. This was recorded in the Bible for very important reasons. The information associated with a crucifixion of Jesus is represented by love suffering and dying. This type of activity is exemplified in the human race by people committing acts of evil and innocent lives being affected. This has caused great suffering in human consciousness. This is the most powerful form of resistance to evolution contained within the human race. Another form of resistance to evolution that's very, very powerful on a global level is imprisonment and the penal system on a global level. The penal system globally is a collective form of resistance to evolution contained within Earth's consciousness and World Consciousness. He did this on purpose because he knew what was going to happen here in the future and how much resistance to evolution would exist before the Shift in Consciousness occurred.
He knew exactly what to do after he became more powerful with evolution. The information about him being imprisoned, suffering and being crucified had to do with the most powerful resistance to evolution contained within the human race and this is caused by the experience of separation from the truth. This experience of separation from the truth comes from people not understanding the foundation for the existence of life and what happens with the experience of death and the evolution of consciousness. This also comes from the concept of non-existence being contained within the body and consciousness. When religion got more popular and a lot of people were familiar with the literature contained within the Bible this information got very powerful in World Consciousness. The truth about what happened to Jesus was his eternal love and eternal life didn't suffer and experience crucifixion like people thought. As a large part of the human race had been believing that this actually happened what has been occurring is; human consciousness has been helping the truth about Jesus (eternal life and eternal love) evolve directly into the experience of separation from the truth and suffering and innocent lives being affected on a global level. People have been driving Jesus'consciousness, evolution and eternal love directly into the resistance to evolution and the experience of separation from the truth into Earth's consciousness, World Consciousness and Universal Consciousness as well because Jesus' consciousness is incorporated into God and the Holy Spirit. This was written this way in the Bible so human beings could help the Holy Trinity's consciousness evolve directly into the resistance to evolution and the illusion of separation. Please don't be upset about this okay. Earth had to evolve into this location of Universal Consciousness, so Universal Consciousness could be saved forever. It was imperative that life evolved into this location of Universal Consciousness and Earth and life in Earth's environment are going to be rewarded in a very powerful way for going through everything life has here for a long time. Earth is very, very special and will evolve soon into a heavenly state of affairs. Earth is the Holy Garden and will evolve into a very powerful, beautiful and wonderful state of existence soon. The resistance to evolution in this location of Universal Consciousness needed help evolving in a very powerful way and this is why Earth exists in this location. Earth and life in Earth's environment are protected and evolution is getting very powerful now. There are also powerful forms of resistance to evolution happening in World Consciousness right now. This is the human race fighting their own evolutionary advancement and people don't know this is happening.
There are also biological and physiological factors involved in the resistance to the evolution of the Shift in Consciousness, the Paradigm Shift and the Quantum Shift right now like the Monkeypox virus. I will explain why this is happening. The Holy Spirit's consciousness introduced DNA into Universal Consciousness. God became involved with Earth's evolution a very long time ago and their were ancient civilizations that existed a very long time ago that archaeological records cannot really indicate very well, but there has been some evidence that this occurred. This is where the term "God's and Goddesses" came from in human consciousness. Because Earth has a consciousness and is a life form what happened was the existence of DNA from ancient civilizations evolved into a particular species of primates. Both divinity and science were responsible for the evolution of Homo sapiens. This has to do with what's happening with the Shift in Consciousness now. The existence of DNA from ancient civilizations of different beings who had accessibility to the Higgs field in a more powerful way had to evolve into primates because primates are the link between human beings and the animal kingdom. Earth's consciousness has stored memory and information and this is one of the reasons this happened. With the process of the Shift in Consciousness what's going to happen is all of the resistance to evolution and the experience of separation in consciousness will evolve and transfer out completely with every living organism in Earth's environment. Every living organism in Earth's environment will exist in a very powerful and heavenly way soon. This is how Homo sapiens evolved. What's happening now is there's an emergence of resistance occurring in some human beings. This resistance is presenting itself in microorganisms that have evolved and transferred into human beings in the form of the Monkeypox virus.
This is because the origin of this virus comes from primates. Because the Shift in Consciousness is happening, and life is going to advance here forever, the virus is presenting itself as a form of resistance to evolution. I can also explain why the HIV virus evolved into the human race. This was another form of very powerful resistance to evolution as well. There is a lot more information that I can explain about everything here. My consciousness is evolving now in a very powerful way and so is my DNA. The foundation for my evolution and existence is eternal life, eternal love, eternal peace and eternal truth. My body is going to begin experiencing very powerful changes soon. I can explain my evolution here, and I had to suffer on and off for a long time before my consciousness evolved into Earth's consciousness, World Consciousness, Universal Consciousness and Infinite Consciousness. This is because all of the resistance to evolution is evolving out of everything completely with my evolution here. I had to be prepared for all of the suffering contained within Universal Consciousness, Earth's consciousness and World Consciousness to evolve and transfer through my consciousness and my body, or I wouldn't have made it through this experience. There are other very important reasons for this as well that everyone will understand soon. All of the information that I will be explaining to everyone will bring great relief and comfort to the entire world. It's because the truth is evolving here with me and eternal truth is incorporated into eternal love. I have a lot more to explain soon about this process.
Sean McCleary.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Acknowledged.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)