What happened about 10,000BC? (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
There are some myths that one or more than one major event happened on earth, and one of these was Noah's flood. Here is some stuff I collected about this period: archaeological evidence, geological evidence, myths, and more. Keep in mind that dating rocks is not an exact science, nor is carbon dating. So for archeological evidence I allowed a span of +- 500 years in order to fit this event(s).

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Well that's a good start Therium. What type of event and or situation do you have in mind? The period to me includes Noah's flood, the sinking of Atlantis and Lumeria. The start of the Egypt rise to power. A period of extreme global warming as we exited the last ice age. As well as possible meteor strikes or super volcano's going off.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
From about 2004-2010 I researched the 2012 phenomena in depth. I read a lot of books on the topic and an important aspect of what showed up is that back around that time a very similar cycle was occurring as to the one going on now, in connection to the shift in consciousness. That cycle was part of the downfall of Atlantis from the earth changes, but they made things worse from what I understand, from the use of certain technologies, possibly similar to today with LHC and dark matter.

When the Sky Fell: In Search of Atlantis, by Rand and Rose Flem-Ath, and the follow up book The Atlantis Blueprint: Unlocking the Ancient Mysteries of a Long-Lost Civilization, are a very important part of the picture. They refer to the books by Charles Hapgood, Path of the Pole, and Maps of the Ancient Sea Kings. Carbon dating showed that the poles existed in a completely different area back around 10kBC, and that ancient maps showed Antarctica ice free, and very closely mapped to how satellites have picked up the landmass today.

Another great book is Graham Hancock's Fingerprints of the Gods. If I recall right, as it's been over a decade since I read it, this showed that back around 10kBC, something occurred, causing people to spread out around the globe, and remnants of that same civilization—likely Atlantis—were part of future tribes and cultures through customs, myth and legends. Again, showing proof of the existence of the earth changes and in combination with Hapgood's books, the poles likely shifting, and these dates connect into the precession of the equinoxes and astrological age (which fit into the end of the Mayan Long Count Calendar cycles).

And yet another important book is John Major Jenkin's, Galactic Alignment, sequel to his book Maya Cosmogenesis 2012. These books focus more so on the Mayan calendar, and how this shift going on now, as part of that astrological age cycle, is all about changes in consciousness, so an upgrade in consciousness.

A lot of books came out after all of these, as 2012 came closer, but I found that many repeated similar things that touched on all these books above, so weren't worth getting into.

This is likely the age of Aquarius right now, also known as the golden age, but many authors and researchers can't seem to agree on when it begins, however, we can see it's already began based on the climate and earth changes, and changes in peoples consciousness from waking up. The Mayan Calendar is the best resource here, as in to understand the impact of this age, such as John's books.

Example of people saying when the age of Aquarius begins:

Constellation boundary year:​

• Shephard Simpson interpretation: begins c. AD 2680.[69]
    • Hermann Haupt interpretation: begins c. AD 2595.
    • Michael Sidi interpretation: begins c. AD 2720.
    • Jenkins interpretation of the Mayan Calendar / Egyptian Cycle of the Phoenix begins AD 21 December 2012.
The above is from Wikipedia.

I think that most can agree that this takes time, with many events occurring during it, in terms of energies from space, leaps in consciousness and earth changes.

The Age of Aquarius comes after the age of Pisces. On the Wikipedia entry, there is an overview for each listed age, this is what it says for the overview for aquarius:

Overview
"The Age of Freedom, Technology (especially space travel and electricity), and the Water Bearer"​
There is an expectation that the Aquarian Age will usher in a period of group consciousness. Marcia Moore and Mark Douglas claim that the lighting up of the earth artificially by electricity is a sign of the Age of Aquarius. The Age of Aquarius advances a purification of our inner spirit selves, effecting our outer physical selves, while also mirroring these purifying changes into the living planetary system and the noosphere as part of a cleaning up or cleansing of self and planet.​
The water-bearer may symbolize widespread transparent, peaceful, neighborly, and sustainable living. Furthermore, they see the appearance of dictators, self-expression, and the rising influence of the entertainment industry are linked to the Aquarian Age by its opposite sign Leo.​

The age after, Capricorn, is said to come about 3500 to 4600 CE. (CE is common era, they have changed AD to CE)

To to conclude, there was likely a pole shift back then, and the trigger of that is very likely connected into the cycle that went on, as part of the astrological age (which is also included in the Mayan Calendar Long Count).

In terms of energy from space, a lot is also going on there and Paul A. LaViolette's book, Earth Under Fire, is the best one out there to explain the impact of stellar waves. His research seems to fill a gap in terms of what controls the astrological cycles.

In terms of the cleanse, and great earth changes, it seems that we ended up in a positive timeline and the great earth changes are no longer going to occur like was seen, such as from Nostradamus, Country Brown's Farsight remote viewing project on this topic, Major Ed Dames' Solar Kill shot and the webbot initially. May 2013 was the likely date for that. There will still be some big changes, but nothing close to an extinction level event. The reason why? Enough of humanity has woken up to enable our positive timeline to exist.

Last edited:

Toller

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 21, 2018
UK
When the Sky Fell: In Search of Atlantis, by Rand and Rose Flem-Ath, and the follow up book The Atlantis Blueprint: Unlocking the Ancient Mysteries of a Long-Lost Civilization, are a very important part of the picture. They refer to the books by Charles Hapgood, Path of the Pole, and Maps of the Ancient Sea Kings. Carbon dating showed that the poles existed in a completely different area back around 10kBC, and that ancient maps showed Antarctica ice free, and very closely mapped to how satellites have picked up the landmass today.

Another great book is Graham Hancock's Fingerprints of the Gods. If I recall right, as it's been over a decade since I read it, this showed that back around 10kBC, something occurred, causing people to spread out around the globe, and remnants of that same civilization—likely Atlantis—were part of future tribes and cultures through customs, myth and legends. Again, showing proof of the existence of the earth changes and in combination with Hapgood's books, the poles likely shifting, and these dates connect into the precession of the equinoxes and astrological age (which fit into the end of the Mayan Long Count Calendar cycles).
I can remember reading those books way back now, I think I got them from my local library at the time (1970's or 1980's), a lot of the information made sense to me even back then.

What I wanted to mention (although the link is a bit spurious), are the books of Bruce Cathie and his approach to earth harmonics. One of his conclusions was there could not be an all out atomic war on earth because nuclear weapons would only detonate properly under certain conditions.

The Harmonic Conquest of Space

Bruce Cathie - In or Out of Harmony

Energy Grid: Harmonic 695 the Pulse of the Universe

I got hold of the latter about ten years ago now, it makes for a very interesting read.

Reactions: Lila and Laron

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Another thing to mindful of about the cycles of time (or Yugas if you prefer) - is that the half-way point in the 25,920 year cycle (approximately 12,960 years or 13,000 years as is sometimes mentioned in books) is usually an activation or trigger of some sort. There are markers in the cycle, not just the culmination of the larger cycle. The 13,000 year marker prior to now is about the same time as the initial ending of the ice age, the Younger Dryas period of re-cooling, and then the actual ending of the ice age period.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)