What energies have you chosen to experience in this lifetime? (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
A couple of years a go, I was renting a room in the home of an acquaintance. She was a hoarder of magnificent proportions......and with her consent, I started to clear some of the stuff she had stored in the back kitchen. More than anything I wanted to shift the very thick, stagnant energy.

Half a wall was devoted to empty shoe boxes, many, many shoes boxes which I carried outside to flatten and burn. As I waited for the bonfire to take hold, I asked myself idly, "Why would anyone want to collect empty shoes boxes?" and I received an answer. It was as if a bubble of information has been dropped onto my head which then disseminated through my consciousness.

"Every one chooses different energies to play with. Hoarding is one of them"

This changed my perspective on people everywhere. Instead of dismissing people I could not understand, I began to observe them with the goal of trying to figure out which energies they were playing. Some are very obvious; greed is a major player at the moment probably because it is last orders on this planet. But then there are more subtle programmes like the desire to possess.

I told a male friend about this experience and he asked me what energies he played. Immediately I answered "Guilt" I explained that he created situations that allowed him to feel guilty because that was one of the energies his soul wanted to play with, to know. Wow. He has a whole new take on his crippling guilt now. It no longer controls him.

Every energy has consequences. Hoarding often has a shame energy attached to it. For someone who is untruthful or untrustworthy, there are issues of loneliness.

Of course there are certain energies that everyone experiences, fear, anger grief and loss are standard for the human experience. Victim hood and tyranny have been high on the agenda because so many souls have wanted to experience it.

My sense is that once a soul fully understands a specific energy or syndrome, that situation is healed or the life is relinquished and the knowledge uploaded to the H.S.

From a soul's perspective, there is no judgement. If Planet Earth was an an amusement park then one chooses the rides one wants to experience. So deception is no better or worse than charity. Stealing is no better or worse than caring. Addiction is no better or worse than healing.

It simply is.

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com
I know exactly what your saying when you say stealing is no better or worse than caring. It's just ones view or perspective. Everything is more or less neutral and we learn from them either way we "perceive" them.
Mine has been victim-hood but I choose not to see myself as a victim but someone who has a better advantage at growing spiritually than your average person. But yeah victim hood, always something happening to me. Currently homeless but I'm receiving help so maybe it balances itself out at times???

Reactions: Stargazer and Pod

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
From a soul's perspective, there is no judgement. If Planet Earth was an an amusement park then one chooses the rides one wants to experience. So deception is no better or worse than charity. Stealing is no better or worse than caring. Addiction is no better or worse than healing.

It simply is.
Wow. Just wow.

Pod, out of the probably hundreds of books on philosophy or metaphysics I've had in my hands through the years, this has to be one of the most perceptive and profound observations I've ever read. You have, singlehandedly, given me some very broad insight into why certain people act the way they do. My mom is a hoarder (and I have "inherited" a bit of that tendency too) so I can easily relate to this. It definitely fits.

You have a true gift.

Again, wow. Positively brilliant!

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I know exactly what your saying when you say stealing is no better or worse than caring. It's just ones view or perspective. Everything is more or less neutral and we learn from them either way we "perceive" them.
Mine has been victim-hood but I choose not to see myself as a victim but someone who has a better advantage at growing spiritually than your average person. But yeah victim hood, always something happening to me. Currently homeless but I'm receiving help so maybe it balances itself out at times???
Oh Dear Mike,

Four years ago I lost everything, and then some. Why because it was the fastest way to learn.

I have faced homelessness several times in the last couple of years and lived in some real dumps! But it reset a lot of buttons and beliefs I held sub consciously that need to be cleared out of the way. And boy did I feel sorry for myself. Yup! I had had a heavy dose of victim hood programming too.

But it is behind me now. I am pretty much fearless now.

Thank you for responding to my thread. Brighter times definitely ahead.

Big hug!!!!<3<3<3

Reactions: Mike and Stargazer
OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Wow. Just wow.

Pod, out of the probably hundreds of books on philosophy or metaphysics I've had in my hands through the years, this has to be one of the most perceptive and profound observations I've ever read. You have, singlehandedly, given me some very broad insight into why certain people act the way they do. My mom is a hoarder (and I have "inherited" a bit of that tendency too) so I can easily relate to this. It definitely fits.

You have a true gift.

Again, wow. Positively brilliant!
Thank you Stargazer. Much appreciated. That lesson for me took the judgement out of the equation. I am living with a couple who are hoarders.......I laugh with them about it. I cannot say I truly understand it, except there is I think a great fear of loss. I tease them too with jokes like "You are going to have to make more money to buy a bigger house to keep all your stuff in"

Blessings.......<3<3<3

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com
Oh Dear Mike,

Four years ago I lost everything, and then some. Why because it was the fastest way to learn.

I have faced homelessness several times in the last couple of years and lived in some real dumps! But it reset a lot of buttons and beliefs I held sub consciously that need to be cleared out of the way. And boy did I feel sorry for myself. Yup! I had had a heavy dose of victim hood programming too.

But it is behind me now. I am pretty much fearless now.

Thank you for responding to my thread. Brighter times definitely ahead.

Big hug!!!!<3<3<3
Thank you thank you thank you for sharing that. Oh it helps so much :)

Reactions: Stargazer and Pod
OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Thank you thank you thank you for sharing that. Oh it helps so much :)
My pleasure indeed. If my experience helps you to accept yours then it is all worthwhile. I like very much what Marcus Aurelius wrote:

“Accept whatever comes to you woven in the pattern of your destiny, for what could more aptly fit your needs?”

Reactions: Mike and Stargazer
OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Do you know that some of the greatest spiritual minds experienced homelessness? The best I think is the man who wrote "Conversations with God" Neale Donald Walsh. He writes of his homelessness and that he was forced to earn money collecting empty cans and bottles.

Eckhart Tolle spent two years on a bench in London, though this was after his awakening.

And of course Buddha.

Reactions: Stargazer

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
I have to completely and unequivocally agree with Stargazer. Pod that is a brilliant observation of people. I could see my former self there in your writing. I used to create situations where I could experience guilt. I finally saw this in myself and made a change some years ago. This is truly brilliant!

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I have to completely and unequivocally agree with Stargazer. Pod that is a brilliant observation of people. I could see my former self there in your writing. I used to create situations where I could experience guilt. I finally saw this in myself and made a change some years ago. This is truly brilliant!
Thank you Vicki. Not mine really, my H.S. But happy to pass it on!

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Thank you for pointing that out Vicki but you see me and my HS have a rather on/off relationship! As it is meant to be because if it was on all the time I would be God Realised and I love being human, so HS is like an errant lover. He appears at the most unexpected moments with gifts, and then is gone again.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Thank you for pointing that out Vicki but you see me and my HS have a rather on/off relationship! As it is meant to be because if it was on all the time I would be God Realised and I love being human, so HS is like an errant lover. He appears at the most unexpected moments with gifts, and then is gone again.
Pod, are you sure you aren't just playing "hard to get"???? :D:D:D

Reactions: Vickie and Pod
OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Pod, that's Stargazer replying back the last few times. ;)
Oh yes so it is.....sorry about that Stargazer. I sometimes get a little confused with the replying bits, they do not always land right after the comment if you know what I mean. Ooops could make moderating a tad difficult!

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Great post. Isn't it interesting how just a small shift in perceptions leads to great insights?
This got me to thinking about my parents. I would not call them horders exactly, but they kept stuff that might be useful ..... someday.
I always thought it was because they grew up in the depression, but it was more than that, and now I get it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)