What do you think you will do after this life? (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
No matter how long each of us are around in this human body, what are your thoughts about your next journey afterwards?

Some will return into another life, for whatever reasons that may be, and before they do they will be integrating this life, exploring the memories that return and the spaces available to them, but what if you are not coming back here?

Have you ever thought about this? Do you have a feeling and/or knowing about what you might get up to next?

Perhaps some of your current traits and passions may be indicators to answers here.

For example, I feel like a creator, and I don’t mean small scale artistic creations like artwork, novels, poetry, and so, but it’s like I have involvement with seeding life, forming planets and possibly realms in higher dimensions that have certain rules that govern their use.

I feel like a traveler already, that I go from place to place not just to explore, but to complete tasks that are set. Perhaps I explore between missions.

Through my past life regression work I run into groups of souls that work together, whether individually within a team, or as a collective.

When we think about these sorts of questions we can limit ourselves to focusing on answer that fit into the Earth life, but things can be so much different on the other side.

Are you part of a group consciousness that has the ability to instantly manifest?

Have a think and feel free to share!

10341558_10152446749596287_6037256305201227147_n.jpg

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Funny you asked that. I always go to one thought that refuses to die. What if all that we believe happens once we pass is wrong? Obviously all other experiences, teachings, etc. jump immediately to the front and try to squash that thought. To make peace between those warring thoughts I compromised long time ago by thinking that some things may be correct while others are not even close. In that context, what we will do after this life most likely be something completely different to whatever we think our next journey or journeys will be from this perspective.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I have a VERY strong sense that I'll return to a state of MUCH more expanded consciousness that is my "normal" state. The only way I think I can explain it would be to relate it to our human sleeping/waking process. I think it'll be like waking from sleep, where the sleeping/dreaming state is my current human consciousness. Things are dreamlike, hazy, fuzzy, and restrictive--and I feel completely out of control. Once I leave the body, it'll be like waking up in the morning. I'll slowly awaken to full consciousness, where things are once again clear, unrestricted, and I am in complete control.

I also feel as if my own sense of knowing will be VERY, VERY expanded. I feel as if I'll know the answer to EVERY QUESTION I've ever asked in this life. I'll know what my purpose was in this life, and I'll be able to "grade" myself for my own performance here. I'll also know the purpose and result of EVERY ACTION or thought along the way.

While I'm very much looking forward to this experience, I'm not in ANY hurry to hasten it along. I'm grateful for every moment and experience I'm having here and LOVING IT ALL. Well, except maybe the painful or annoying aspects. Those not so much. :) That said, once I've left this life, I feel I'll appreciate and even DEEPLY LOVE THESE AS WELL, because I'll fully know their purpose and value.

After that, who knows? Perhaps I will...

;)

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
I have a VERY strong sense that I'll return to a state of MUCH more expanded consciousness that is my "normal" state. The only way I think I can explain it would be to relate it to our human sleeping/waking process. I think it'll be like waking from sleep, where the sleeping/dreaming state is my current human consciousness. Things are dreamlike, hazy, fuzzy, and restrictive--and I feel completely out of control. Once I leave the body, it'll be like waking up in the morning. I'll slowly awaken to full consciousness, where things are once again clear, unrestricted, and I am in complete control.

I also feel as if my own sense of knowing will be VERY, VERY expanded. I feel as if I'll know the answer to EVERY QUESTION I've ever asked in this life. I'll know what my purpose was in this life, and I'll be able to "grade" myself for my own performance here. I'll also know the purpose and result of EVERY ACTION or thought along the way.

While I'm very much looking forward to this experience, I'm not in ANY hurry to hasten it along. I'm grateful for every moment and experience I'm having here and LOVING IT ALL. Well, except maybe the painful or annoying aspects. Those not so much. :) That said, once I've left this life, I feel I'll appreciate and even DEEPLY LOVE THESE AS WELL, because I'll fully know their purpose and value.

After that, who knows? Perhaps I will...

;)
OH! And, since I'll no longer be "restricted", I'd really like to create and experience all the things I wanted to create and experience in THIS LIFE but never had a chance to.

Hmmmm. Maybe that's actually the "secret" of life anyway. I wonder if THIS LIFE was something I wanted to create and experience before--in another life.

Wow, now that's a DEEP rabbit hole there.

;)

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Just Be. Be Home. Whatever Home is. Maybe Higher Self. Maybe Source. Maybe an area for rest in the higher astral or mental planes first. Maybe even 'only' Focus 27 (I hope not lower than that!). But I hope for anything beyound the (Earth) Matrix system to which I would still count Focus 27. I hope I will not want to incarnate further here. I hope. But I don't know, of course.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
I can only say I will reintegrate with my Entity, be reformulated and reassigned. ––(as) Who, what, when, where and why? I wonder!
Yes. that is a very common new-age belief. I have read many theories about "rest periods" between lives in order to assimilate the prior experiences, prepare for the new incarnation, etc. The period between lives goes between days in some cases, others talk about around 5 years in between, and I remember reading even 50 years in between.

O

omcasey_deleted

I never quite know what people mean by that. (‘new age’.

At this stage I’m mostly just reporting the news (saying what I am already experiencing, from my own as well as multiple additional perspectives. In the case above, from the perspective of my higher fractal consciousness, the one I call my galactic counterpart. Who is too super fun in both life and language to ever ignore.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
I just plan on taking a nice long vacation. I will find a wilderness planet, build myself a nice home and go fishing and party with my neighbours. Till the next planet comes around ripe for ascension and get them out of their mess. Or maybe create a whole new and fun universe full of interesting characters like we here...

Angela

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Jul 28, 2016
I kind of think I have a spark towards creation and travel as well, actually. I feel almost like I relate to a muse. But for inspiring the creation of life, worlds, and beauty.
I feel very close to Source energy, like an angel.
So I imagine that when I die, I'm going to further that, flitting around to wherever I'm needed.

Anna

Involved Wayfarer
Aug 1, 2016
There is a place/planet i have visited several times in out of body experiences and i have had conversations with the beings there not from earth. They are connected to Sirius and Andromeda. They said I came to earth for helping the crystal children so that they can get in their power and help heal the world and that I was with them before now helping out here before going back. That is what i have felt too, being the purpose here for me and the role i have. In this planet the colors are more bright and beings much taller and its a lot more hot.

Latest year i have felt strongly an increased body heat, seeing and dreaming more in color as well as experiencing myself (and funny enough) others mentioned it too, me being taller. Therefore i think i am preparing slowly slowly to go back there and while there, i think i will have the same role as here but in a different way, that is among other things to help souls preparing for going to earth as what comes to me is that indigos who came here were not prepared before in a good way.

Sam Vause

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
My response won't rise to the wizened level of my peers on this column - I suspect my current life will continue despite the swirling / changing energies, as I sense my role is to be a "steadying hand" offered to those around me who are in great stress as earth changes/dimensional shifts/etc occur all around them. I'm totally uncertain of my own fate - and presently not worrying. I've long suspected my life this time around was a karmic balance for prior ones which weren't so great, and think this one has been "charging my batteries" for what's to come yet in this one. I can share I suspect I will not return here in my next life - there's something else awaiting my energies but I've been tacitly blocked* from understanding either my past and my future - this has taught me some level of "just take things as they come...."

*it's somewhat curious: I've not been successfully hypnotized - AFAICR - anytime I've set an intent to explore past or future lives (no luck with QHHT, nor regular approaches); no problems being hypnotized for other less interesting things. I assume I'm not the only one with this experience..... :)

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
*it's somewhat curious: I've not been successfully hypnotized - AFAICR - anytime I've set an intent to explore past or future lives (no luck with QHHT, nor regular approaches); no problems being hypnotized for other less interesting things. I assume I'm not the only one with this experience..... :)
In 2009 I tried it with a hypnotherapist trained by Michael Newton, the famous life-between-lives regressionist. We wanted to try a normal past life first before doing a LbL session. It did not work. It turned out I am not hypnotisable or 'suggestible' at all. (Also any guided/spoken forms of meditation do not work for me at all).

Maybe it is good, so you cannot be manipulated by others that much. Seems I have a shield up. But it also blocks you. So it works either way.

Also I thought for a while that I might be a slight Aspergers, because autists cannot be hypnotised at all. At least I am an introvert, not sure about the Aspergers though. I got a red light for my question "Am I an autist?" from the Void, it is normally pretty accurate so far. So I was told I am not an autist.

Or maybe the lack of suggestibility was given to make me explore my past lives by my own powers (astral projection, Void questioning) and go along this path instead, which is what I did afterwards due to the disappointment with this.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
Yes. that is a very common new-age belief. I have read many theories about "rest periods" between lives in order to assimilate the prior experiences, prepare for the new incarnation, etc. The period between lives goes between days in some cases, others talk about around 5 years in between, and I remember reading even 50 years in between.
My understanding is that "time" only exists when we're in human or physical form. If that is true, then we literally have all the "time" we need "on the other side." We can come back, move on, or try other things when we're ready! :)

Reactions: Anaeika and Carl

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
I just plan on taking a nice long vacation. I will find a wilderness planet, build myself a nice home and go fishing and party with my neighbours. Till the next planet comes around ripe for ascension and get them out of their mess. Or maybe create a whole new and fun universe full of interesting characters like we here...
I'll see you there, PG! :)

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
i arrived here because it was destined for me to be here on this site at the moment i landed here

as i didn t had an occasion for qhht or so i don t know if i m hynotisable but i can sink deep in mediation lately

my plan is surely to be here to help those dim lights to find their lights if they are willing to know themself

speaking of next incarnation i didn t have a clue until now, but it will be surely working faster than in this life for me

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
If it's based on exploration and expression (in higher and higher levels of divine unfolding) then I want to experience divine orgasmic state and get above the human selfishness and into selfless expression of true unified energy, where the polarity births oneness as a divine experience. I'm not saying I don't know what orgasm is in this world, but I want the higher and higher expression of it until it is sublimely - divine. Then, within this orgasmic state, which I would want to perpetuate gracefully, I would further explore creativity on the grander scale, as Laron suggests in the Op's post.

I think in this life I have been working on forgiveness, especially of myself and my shadow side, so that this transition to a high vibe state of consciousness that can be maintained in a state of divine purity is attainable and right.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Somehow I missed this one.

I love this planet and the humans and have some time left here. After that, I'm with most of you - time for some peace, fun, and exploration. What could be better than buzzing around the cosmos, stopping in for visits and having some wild parties. I'm sure I'll drop back in to help with another project somewhere, but I want a nice rest between this time.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
I'm sure some people, assuming they don't remember once they cross over, will try to find-out the truth of some manifested events in this realm, from who really killed JFK, who really built the pyramids, what was Atlantis, Mu, etc., etc., in other words the real history of Earth.

Last edited:
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I'm sure some people, assuming they don't remember once they cross over, will try to find-out the truth of some manifested events in this realm, from who really killed JFK, who really built the pyramids, what was Atlantis, Mu, etc., etc., in other words the real history of Earth.
Including what happened to MH370! :)s

A brief stint on New Earth,
I will be doing the same!
I just want to rest & manifest for a bit before jumping into another body.
Feel free to drop by the New Earth and say hello to some of us while we are on our brief stint!

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Interesting. I expected to read something like "a stint on New Earth" but I'm reading instead the word "brief" which makes me ask why just such a short duration.
For me, I guess it depends upon your understanding of what the new earth is and which new earth we are referring to.

I see it as a realm/plane in existence between 5-6D. While certainly possible, it's not a place you get born into, with the choice of going through cycles of reincarnation for soul and higher self progression, but a location an individual can go to have a temporary experience, or simply have a home base to return to while traveling outside to other realms, dimensions, planes, high self and possibly source.

While I'm going to end up connecting and merging back into my over-soul, and become somewhat different to what I am now in terms of my consciousness when this is all done because I will have access to different elements of who I am, I just have a feeling I will be out and about, not focusing on any one thing for a while, so the New Earth is just one space of many.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)