What do you think you will do after this life? (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Reactions: Laron

One65

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jul 31, 2018
Canada
I'm reading instead the word "brief" which makes me ask why just such a short duration.
I couldn't remember the answer to that, so I asked again. From my guidance: "Because you are not needed there. You are needed where there are more things to do".

The first time I heard that information, the message came quite clearly that I would be helping several people to get to New Earth. I got the impression that the transition would come before they had readied themselves. It was my job to ready myself and act as the guide/bridge. Once everyone was settled upon New Earth I would be leaving and going on to my next incarnation. I was told that it would be easier than here, but not always easy.

Krena

Embracing Mystery, Mostly
Retired Moderator
Jul 30, 2016
Massachusetts
www.khkrena.com
My cheeky and tired answer after a full afternoon of intensive writing: REST. Find my mother. Get a hug. Catch up. Find others who I miss. Figure out my options THERE. I have had phantom ambitions here, not possible to explore in current circumstances. I will see if they are on the cosmic menu.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Interesting. I expected to read something like "a stint on New Earth" but I'm reading instead the word "brief" which makes me ask why just such a short duration.
I'm planning to stay there a bit. :) At least until I get tired of traveling everywhere, getting to know everyone, and spending a few hundred years working on and enjoying my own little patch of earth. :D

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
My cheeky and tired answer after a full afternoon of intensive writing: REST. Find my mother. Get a hug. Catch up. Find others who I miss. Figure out my options THERE. I have had phantom ambitions here, not possible to explore in current circumstances. I will see if they are on the cosmic menu.
Well any and all of you will be always welcome wherever I'm "hanging my hat"! :D

Reactions: Laron and Anaeika

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Interesting. I expected to read something like "a stint on New Earth" but I'm reading instead the word "brief" which makes me ask why just such a short duration.
Dear Carl, because universal life is a never-ending, unfolding, lotus blossom pattern.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)