What do the spots on your face indicate about your health? (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Love the chart! Simple and with constructive suggestions built in.

I've also recently been reading about strawberry leaf tea for pelvic organs, especially for young women.

I'm sure there are a bunch more sugtestions. This is what recently came up here. I'd be happy to hear others.

• I agree
Reactions: Alain and Laron

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I know I'm nearly 60, but I still sometimes suffer a "zit" or two, a lot less thankfully than when I was a young woman. At one time I actually had many boils all over my face, which came from scratching a pimple while I was out on a camping trip (having the boils was horrible when showing up for work!) In that case, I probably transferred bacteria into the area.

Over the years, I have always noticed that I get pimples in lines down my face (meaning like a dot-to-dot drawing, you could draw a line to connect them.) Because of that, I realised many years ago that they showed up on my face to indicate a blocked meridian somewhere in my body. When you say "pelvic organs" I guess that includes bowel. I always thought the meridian was the one the bowel was on. Since 2012 (and the incoming energies) I have noticed that area of operation is much more balanced and healthy, and consequently, far fewer pimples appearing on my face.

Luckily, I have never suffered a rash of acne, and my compassion goes out to any who do suffer that, as it would be both painful and a tremendous trial, leaving permanent scars.

• Insightful Post
Reactions: Laron and Lila
OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I have a very healthy diet being meat, dairy, wheat, soy and mostly sugar free — when something pops up, whatever it is, on my body or with a physical reaction, I'm able to pretty easily work out what's going on based on what I recently consumed, and any emotional/thought patterns I've been having.

The chart above can help narrow it down if it's in that area, especially in combination with using my chakra article: https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/the-chakra-system.137/ and my book, The Secret Language of Your Body by Inna Segal.

518IIc5MaPL.jpg

• Divine
Reactions: Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)