What can it be (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
On June 19th 2020 I had a very strong premonition. While discussing the world situation with a friend I suddenly found myself saying
“ Something big is coming, something big, huge. Omg omg I don’t know what it is but it’s global and it will knock our socks off. and it doesn’t feel too far away. “
While this was happening it was as if I was being rocked by the strength of it. I’ve never had anything quite this strong, in fact it’s rare I get premonitions.

Then seventeen days later I got another one, again while discussing world affairs when I started to say “. There will be a rising from the ashes, a rising from the ashes. “. I was demonstrating with my hands while repeating it. This time the feeling was more gentle and I felt very emotional.

I’ve told my family and friends about it and anyone else who will listen because I know from the strength of it that something really big is coming and I am pretty sure will shock the world. The second one following so close on the heels of the first leads me to believe ‘ the rising from the ashes ‘ has a connection with the approaching big thing, whatever that is.

Since then I’ve noticed there are others who feel something big is coming and I did read, dancing in the streets and crying with joy later on, there was a mention that the big thing is very possibly by the end of this year
I can’t say about that but I can’t help but wonder if we truly are living in the “ Last days.’ So long prophesied .
Is there a breaking down of the old system and a rising of the new, Rising from the ashes would fit that.

I’ve thought and thought of what it could possibly be but I have no more way of knowing than anyone else.
So.......what can it be.....anyone?

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Many people say it now. It is really all around the internet they say it. o_O

It is interesting that there is a very similar thread on the Avalon Forum (I am only there for a few weeks now) where the founder Bill Ryan (Project Avalon / Camelot) asked this question regarding a supposed 'October Surprise' of the members for psychic insights in dreams, premonitions, etc. If you are interested:

Maybe it is also that people WISH sth to happen to make a big change coming because the situation is already unbearable right now with the growing autocratic technocracy and the taking away of our last freedoms. Also to make the masses of 'sheeple' finally wake up.

I don't know what it will be honestly. But yes, it is possible this time a real BIG thing is coming our way. Maybe we SHOULD stock up on supplies and do a little prepping after all.

I honestly would hope for ET disclosure official, but I think that is not what it's gonna be.

• Intriguing Post
Reactions: June and Carl
OP
June

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Many people say it now. It is really all around the internet they say it. o_O

It is interesting that there is a very similar thread on the Avalon Forum (I am only there for a few weeks now) where the founder Bill Ryan (Project Avalon / Camelot) asked this question regarding a supposed 'October Surprise' of the members for psychic insights in dreams, premonitions, etc. If you are interested:

Maybe it is also that people WISH sth to happen to make a big change coming because the situation is already unbearable right now with the growing autocratic technocracy and the taking away of our last freedoms. Also to make the masses of 'sheeple' finally wake up.

I don't know what it will be honestly. But yes, it is possible this time a real BIG thing is coming our way. Maybe we SHOULD stock up on supplies and do a little prepping after all.

I honestly would hope for ET disclosure official, but I think that is not what it's gonna be.
I agree, I don’t think it’s to do with ET disclosure. I’m hoping it will be the disclosure of the Deep State and just what is being perpetrated on the human race. I’ve been reading of a global network of pedophilia, so it could be the whole shebang being disclosed, and that is what’s needed to wake up the masses.

Whatever it is it’s huge, it really rocked me with the strength of it.

Angela

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Jul 28, 2016
I’ve been reading of a global network of pedophilia, so it could be the whole shebang being disclosed, and that is what’s needed to wake up the masses.
This is what I've considered. Finally a disclosure of the actual, verifiable evidence of all the deep corruption and dark stuff going on.
I feel it big too. I notice I don't really find myself nervous or concerned about being "ready" because it's like i am automatically doing things. A month ago, we bought silver because it came up and it felt right to do. Other times, like before the shut down happened, we just happened to have prepared before the paper shortage and such happened. I very naturally found myself being attuned in reiki and being reminded of some of the information that led to this point.

We are being helped and we are being guided.

Very recently a Suzanne Spooner clip came out from one of her clients, discussing about trump specifically, but about how there would be one more large wave before everyone just completely saw what was happening. That it was all going to fall apart to be dismantled and rebuilt by people. By good hearts. By communities. (my words interpreting hers.)

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
I’ve been reading of a global network of pedophilia, so it could be the whole shebang being disclosed, and that is what’s needed to wake up the masses.
Interesting, that is exactly what my recent dream programming experiment gave me when I asked the question: The elite's pedophilia network disclosure big-time. At least it would also be something positive then (meaning the bringing it to light aspect).

Reactions: June and Snowmelt
OP
June

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Interesting, that is exactly what my recent dream programming experiment gave me when I asked the question: The elite's pedophilia network disclosure big-time. At least it would also be something positive then (meaning the bringing it to light aspect).
Yes i think it would shock the world, I have a feeling that it’s far bigger than anyone would think and there are a vast amount of people who really don’t have much of a clue. But we can speculate all we like, we don’t know, it’ll probably be something completely different.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
It will have to be something so well documented that it cannot be dismissed and so personal that it will affect everyone- stop people in their tracks. For the past 10 years, I've had dreams and visions of me speaking from the front porch and many people in the front yard wanting to know what is happening.

We've been accumulating items we use often. All the high quality foods and supplements were the first to go, leaving mostly crap, which we don't eat. We managed ok because I could go early (some stores had elder hour shopping) and find what we could use, but I don't want to go through that again.

I go back to a QHHT session where I was visiting NE. People still were learning and growing but without the shackles of disinformation, bad food and water, health problems, etc. Imagine how everyone could flourish in that environment.

Today, I'm feeling peaceful - not happy-go-lucky but calm and ready.

• Wise Post
  • Love this post!
Reactions: June, Carl and Lila

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Also - high number of dogs and cats that are lost and found in our neighborhood - been going on for a couple of weeks. Animals often sense things before we do.

• Intriguing Post
Reactions: June and Lila

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I also think it will be exposure of pedophile-related, but more importantly, actual cannabilism of human parts (and the taking of people out of national parks that's gone on for decades if not centuries, with the express purpose of providing fresh meat for reptilian predators that live in an underworld, while we live in a surface world). I think it will be undeniable because some people will be executed for it.

Reactions: June
OP
June

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
There is so much that should and I’m sure will, be exposed eventually. What ever this big thing is, it’s got to cause some chaos imv a. ‘ Rising from the ashes ‘.surely indicates the complete ending of something, leaving the way open to bring in the new.
As I’ve already said, others are feeling the same, something big is coming.

I found this resonated strongly with me, it seemed to go along with my experience, if anyone is interested to read the whole piece, it is so uplifting.

Attachments

OP
June

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
I saw that, Krena well it’s big and it’s coming lol, but we are expecting that so no surprise.
In the piece I posted ‘ 2020 The Ending’ Candace Craw-Colman reckons no one will guess and it will be a total shock.
I’ve thought about it till my brains rattled and thought of a couple of things but perhaps we’re not meant to know, intriguing though.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Link to Candace Craw-Goldman FB post that June mentioned.

• Thank you!
Reactions: Lila and June
OP
June

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Actually, I quite agree that whatever happens will be a surprise.

I didn’t view “2020 The Ending” you had posted before answering. Sorry.
I’m sorry I didn’t make a better job of posting, and many thanks to Linda who did. She often helps me out as I still have a lot to learn and I should have called on her again this time. There is so much to read and watch it’s a job to keep up.

Don’t you just love the other side of the shock though where she describes dancing in the streets, tearful crying of relief.
I know there are always predictions flying around and we have all been disappointed at times, but for myself what Candace is saying resonates deeply with what I felt. The second premonition was gentle and emotional and I feel tearful now remembering.. Whatever this big thing is I imagine it will cause much chaos, who knows we might lose communications, so I feel it’s important to not lose sight of the second more gentle shock which will bring relief.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Linda

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
That feeling of something big coming has been here for some time.
The 'Winds of Change', which were quite vigorous at first. The more recent ones have been more like knowing nods, affirming what we know.
The birds and animals too seem to be connecting more closely. Just today a few chickadees sat on our windows; I've never known them to do that!

• Love this post!
  • Insightful Post

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Whatever happens it will be big. For decades (if not centuries) some people, specially in the esoteric community, have been projecting energy during meditations, visualizations, etc. in the direction of positive changes and transformation in this world. They will materialize at some point and it will be sudden, explosive, enlightening and will take the world in a new direction.
Not everything will be peaceful at the start, there will be shock, revenge acts, karma manifesting openly; but slowly a new more spiritual direction for humanity will emerge.

• I agree
  • Cool Post
Reactions: Snowmelt and June
OP
June

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Whatever happens it will be big. For decades (if not centuries) some people, specially in the esoteric community, have been projecting energy during meditations, visualizations, etc. in the direction of positive changes and transformation in this world. They will materialize at some point and it will be sudden, explosive, enlightening and will take the world in a new direction.
Not everything will be peaceful at the start, there will be shock, revenge acts, karma manifesting openly; but slowly a new more spiritual direction for humanity will emerge.
I’m inclined to agree with you Carl, and I can’t get it out of my head that ‘. The big thing ‘ is something to do with disclosure.
We’re all pretty well informed about what’s going on yet i feel that what there is to be revealed will send everyone reeling, even us.
I’m seeing dominoes falling, one little push from the first big reveal is all it takes for the whole to start to tumble.
There will surely be much panic among the deep state and I’m thinking they might just launch a fake alien attack hoping to scare the bejeebers out of us. There is a lot of talk going around about this subject so it wouldn’t surprise me but there is no stopping those dominoes once they start.

Attachments

• Divine
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: Snowmelt and Carl

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I agree with you that it will be volcanic (in terms of energy) and there will be nothing slow about it. The karmic stuff comes up very quickly when you're ready for it. The thing that takes time is having a 360 degree view of it and understanding it fully, and why it needed to happen. The cogitating can take time. But the actual effects will be fast.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Here is a satire video from the breakaway group on Mars. They talk about what is coming.

• Love this post!
Reactions: June and Lila

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Here is a satire video from the breakaway group on Mars. They talk about what is coming.

The satire is bad-ass.
But see the word they have for the event. Micro-nova. Sun-blip in other words. Sun-blip affecting all surface areas of all planets. I wonder how much Mars rock they need to put between themselves and the surface.

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Many US politicians and leaders arrested for pedophilia and sex crimes. This is how the DS controls leaders. I saw stories of at least 85 arrests. Arrest list starts here https://qmap.pub/read/4630 MSM never covered this.

One rumor that the Federal Reserve was taken over by the Treasury in April 2020, and in October 2020 Federal Reserve notes (our whole US monetary system) will be converted to gold notes, that is, the money system will be based on gold, and will no longer be fiat money.

The riots are meant to distract from many of these things happening behind the scenes.

Last edited:
  • Intriguing Post

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
One rumor that the Federal Reserve was taken over by the Treasury in April 2020, and in October 2020 Federal Reserve notes (our whole US monetary system) will be converted to gold notes, that is, the money system will be based on gold, and will no longer be fiat money.
Run into that rumor a couple of months ago. If I did, many would too. Having worked for a hedge fund for a few years I can assure you that the price of gold (and other precious metals) would have gone parabolic at this point.
Yes, you could argue that the prices are being artificially manipulated to stay low, but that has its limitations (you need to factor human greed also).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)