What about the Future from Germany? (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Re-Direct-90

Rambling Companion
May 3, 2019
Dear Ladies and Gentleman,

im sorrowing about the future from Germany. Now were living in relativ peaceful times. But im afraid if the pictures from france wave over to germany.
And the wave will reach germany and so the violence will rise and the fights on the streets too. I have the time ellipse that this should happen to germany too.
I cant imagine, that there are ways without a civil war. I often think, that a war is the only solution for the future. I always hoped for a peaceful future, but this is nearly closed out. Or what do you think about that story? Is a civil war the only solution for germany or how can we go other peaceful ways? I may try believe in peace, but i cant hold on to.

Best greetings
Dominik

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
it is true the yellow vest protests inspired also other countrys, how it develops depends on how the policeforce and people react

those who direct the world is know they have "keine skruppel" I know the german as charming persons with a language that sounds even very good to my ears but the politic as far as i followed is a hard thing due to the refugies which are part of the plan of the world leaders

to spread the message of peacefull rebellion to change hidden dictature to open harmony is a thing that takes time due to the great number lifing in germany

to understand a bit of the backgrounds read the articles of david topi

hope i confused not

Reactions: Anaeika

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
There are not enough Germans that have the revolutionary potential like the French. The riot potential is different here, there is no 'middle ground' but only the political left or right or some fringe groups.

The only violent rioters which are well organised are the despiccable black-clothed Antifa groups. They have "keine Skrupel" indeed (skrupellos = ruthless, German lesson #1, more to follow ;)).

Sometimes we also have rightwing/nazi rioters (mostly in East Germany) but they are not many and the problem is often overblown in the media (who have double standards and never complain about the antifa rioters since they are leftists and leftist violence is tolerated to some degree by the Powers in Germany, sometimes even nurtured - sad but true). The violence is more between the rightwingers and antifa instead of with the police forces who are then 'in between' sometimes.

Then we have the misinformed school children who evade school in order to peacefully protest on Fridays although they are being manipulated and 'astroturfed' into this (imho) imbecile Endtimes CO2 Global Warming Cult. But as said, they are peaceful and children or youth mostly (being organised by older fanatic leftist teachers and activists of course).

To sum up: I do not see any general and wider violent riots on the horizon in this country.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)