Article "What About the Coronavirus?" Renegade Q&A (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
coronavirus.jpeg

Q: Hello Maryann, Did you hear any information on the “coronavirus” best regards, Y.

A: Remember the words we shared with you in the temporal markers. We said there would be wide-spread disease and death. It is not the end yet. This outbreak is something for you to pay attention to. How is it being used to manage the attention of the world? How is it being used to manipulate the collective mind of humanity, and the emotions? How do you choose to respond in the absence of pure, unadulterated information, and how do you choose to receive and interpret what information reaches you? Many speculate now, many risk much to bring you truth, and many, for their reasons, do whatever they can to create scenarios and confusion through the manufacture of lies. Why this is happening may appear to be complex, and it is to some degree. However, when you have the full picture, with all the details that have been withheld from total disclosure, you will see it is much simpler than you may now guess.

Because the present drama surrounding the news of this event concerns a larger drama as yet not fully appreciated by the waking public, we are not able to simply tell you everything. We understand your frustration about this, and while we are a trusted news source for many of you, the fact remains that there are many brave and noble people on your world who are totally dedicated to unearthing the truth and sharing it openly. We will not interfere in their soul’s mission. We have been helping to direct attention where we can, and we continue to speak through our trusted channels.

Regarding specifically the coronavirus, it is true that people are getting sick. It is true that some are not recovering, while some do. It is true that there is a vast, sprawling pretext, dark and deeply woven, reeking of conspiracy and subterfuge. Those who wish to keep this shadow world of control out of the light of day, so to speak, are desperate now. In their mad rush to protect their subculture, they have been pushed to the point of alarm. Be aware of this, but do not yourselves become alarmed. Hold your core position solid within the light of divine awareness, and know that the battle being waged is in its approach to becoming full-blown. Thus, you can expect some panic, some desperate measures, some mistakes inevitably, too. Maintain your calm within a core trust of a plan of divine design. Nothing has been overlooked, all is known, choices have been made, and lines of allegiance are becoming redrawn and strengthened. The coming light will indeed scatter the shadows, until the world repatriates the exiles of love. You who fight for truth will see its vindication. But first, the necessary things must happen. Be firm in your resolve and as one in your love for the world, for it is undergoing a great transformation. Together, be humbled in the face of what you do, for truly it is massive and important for worlds beyond your own.

Do not be alarmed, but see as markers the news about the spread of disease. Trust in your powers of discernment and take care of yourselves and each other, for chaos spreads in the wake of news, sickness, and lies. It is true there is an illness, but not everything you hear about it is spoken honestly or with good intent. Be wise and aware. Times are coming that will test your resilience. This will be intense, but short-lived, Then you will have new and exciting challenges, and a great opportunity to redefine yourselves, collectively. Don’t lose hope, above all. You are far from alone.

We are the Pleiadian Renegades of the League of Light, with you now and always in friendship and love. We will share more soon. Until then, be strong and in the spirit of love.

© 2020 Maryann Rada | Nine’s Path, repost permitted with link to original

Attachments

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
No fear, people. There are rumors the coronavirus will be "all gone from the US by April 2020". How that will play out is anyone's guess.

dharmapee

Just Arrived
Feb 23, 2020
I come at this subject from a rather different angle, but my conclusions thus far fit well with these channeled insights. Late autumn last year I said to my wife: ‘the situation is such now that they are going to have to push something global, to distract, to attempt to take down the economy – they are going to have to do this soon, so watch…’ I paraphrase of course. Corona ticks all the boxes – fear generating, manipulable by legacy media stories, emerging from a totalitarian state which has also become the manufacturing center of the global economy, etc, etc, etc. In the meantime tens of thousands have died from flu – like they do every year – largely unnoticed and uncommented upon. This looks exactly like perception manipulation on a grand scale. I concur with the channelings – keep centered, practical, deal with what immediately arises – and maintain a healthy skeptical distance from the controlled ‘official’ narratives. My intuition tells me these are the death-throws of a dying beast – certainly dangerous, but limited in scope and long-term relevance.

GregH3000

Involved Wayfarer
Nov 10, 2016
Texas, USA
tumblr.gregdiablo.com
No fear, people. There are rumors the coronavirus will be "all gone from the US by April 2020". How that will play out is anyone's guess.
Just like all the other fake epidemics. Jon Rappoport has been doing some great reporting on this subject; he is the author of AIDS, Inc. www.nomorefakenews.com . For an alternative view, however (I like reading both sides), check out jimstone.is down in Mexico.

Reactions: Maryann

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
insanity buying 60 cans of mushrooms and making 1/4 of what is in store for oneself

move this response to the right tread if another is better suited

Reactions: therium
OP
Maryann

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
insanity buying 60 cans of mushrooms and making 1/4 of what is in store for oneself

move this response to the right tread if another is better suited
I think it's a symptom of a larger scope, but the virus is the focal point.

dharmapee

Just Arrived
Feb 23, 2020
My 9-year-old son had a dream last night and told me about it this morning. I think what he dreamed fits this topic very well indeed. See what you think {my comments in brackets where needed!}…

“I was playing football with Milton, Alfie, and the rest of the kids I normally play with. Then the year 5’s started playing with us {year 5s are a year ahead, bigger and better}. Me and Alfie always find it really annoying when they play with us, so Alfie kicked them out. Then the other class went in, so me and Milton and Alfie were left, and only Alfie and me were in goal. Milton shot at me, and I saved. I went home after the football and fell asleep. {he fell asleep in the dream}
Then I was in a sewer and there were rats everywhere. They crawled into my hair and I had to keep shaking them off. But I carried on going until I got outside – and I saw Donald Trump, who was massive, like the size of our tower block. He was giving a speech and I climbed up him onto his t-shirt. He had a black shirt, and white t-shirt underneath, and a red tie. When he finished his speech he threw down some money, like the size of our home, in hundred dollar bills. Then he saw me and took me down, and I woke up.”

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
The selfishness of some people is incredible. One person was buying $200 in toilet paper with nothing for anyone else.

Tristan

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
I went pretty deep on this one and came back up with this..

The virus is not to be under estimated. It will spread affecting every corner of the globe.
This is decided and two main powers that be will benefit off the feeding of energies that are incorporated in the process.
From the human perspective this has a negative connotation however it is a way for energies to be harnessed and recycled elsewhere in a more productive form. Think clearing, think reincarnation.
The numbers have already been decided however there may be a twist or slightly different outcome depending on sets of circumstances yet to evolve. Do not buy into the fear yet prepare for self sufficient isolation with unity. Shield one another and keep vibrations high.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
“Maintain your calm within a core trust of a plan of divine design.” I love this line Maryann !

I am sick, quarantined at home, but I do not fear nor do I give into panic buying & crowd mentality. Too sick even if I wanted to join mob mentality! Hehe But seriously, I wouldn’t anyway. It is a time to be compassionate & take the middle ground. Meditate into the collective unconscious pure love, calm, & health.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
I advanced at work yesterday that even when we don t like our job so my workplace it is imortant to do it, sure the shops do lots of money but better it is in shops than rise the mass hysteria even more, an eye has to remain open when the factorys can t follow the demand anymore, that will be an eye opener for much population

Bert

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 10, 2019
Belgium
I advanced at work yesterday that even when we don t like our job so my workplace it is imortant to do it, sure the shops do lots of money but better it is in shops than rise the mass hysteria even more, an eye has to remain open when the factorys can t follow the demand anymore, that will be an eye opener for much population
this reminds me of the people of London in WWII that slept in the subway to go to work as normal as possible during the day.
It was a statement that they would not be controlled by the war.

lets hope common sense prevails...

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
this reminds me of the people of London in WWII that slept in the subway to go to work as normal as possible during the day.
It was a statement that they would not be controlled by the war.

lets hope common sense prevails...
My grandma was one of those people. Bombs were dropped on them at night, so sleeping underground was a safe place. Her sister did not do this and died under rubble.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)