Article What About Family Division? Renegade Q&A (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
q-a family.jpeg

Q: Hello Maryann, can you ask what happens when a family member doesn’t see the big picture, and is caught up in the false narrative… then gets upset when you try to speak of the truth? Thank you, T.

A: The next of kin will have much to consider, as the world approaches the bifurcation point. You will continue to have realizations and integrations. They will carry you even higher in your awareness than you already are. There is no way you can avert this or sabotage yourself. Your family will be witness to this and have their own moments of epiphany. Those who guide them can only do so much. They have to make the decision to detach from the lie. Their guides and ancestors will give them signals.

The most you can do is to remember how it was for you to wake up. Be the one who really cares. As there were angels looking out for you, be the angel looking out for them. The prayers you offer and the whispered intent do much to change the course of their core energy flow. As you pray for your family, also pray for all. You will be joining a great big pool of directed intent and loving prayer.

You have yet some work to do. You will not fail in any way. Put your heart into the act of praying for your family to awaken. In this way, you will solve some of your own soul’s problems of coming to a point of peace within the time of transformation. It is the great call to come together for the sake of love. The world will benefit greatly.

Don’t worry. This will limit your voice. Worry will drain you when you need to be strong. Rather, see your family members as happy. Hold this in your mind. Create a nest for them; welcome them before they are there within your mind. Create a path of entrainment toward peace and joy, and settle within your own body’s presence with a certainty that everyone awakens according to their soul’s plan.

There really is a choice to be made, but it is a choice for them, not you, and it is a choice to be where they are supposed to be, not a choice to be with you. Thus, you are called to release your maddening thoughts and to embrace the path of joy. The world is moving toward joy. You are facing the choice of moving toward joy, as is everyone.

Soon, the destruction will be complete of everything about the lie. This is already on the way. Those who choose to make the difficult choice to change everything they believe in will need to have the same kind of peace of mind that you have when you meditate upon the truth. Remain aware of this peace always; allow it to grow.
More is at work than you may know. Time is gathering her brood and the world is bringing her children home. Be in one awareness of that. Know that you support each other in that. This is the highest way. It will bring more unity of love among you.

We are the Pleiadian Renegades of the League of Light, with you now and always in friendship and love. We will share more soon. Until then, be strong and in the spirit of love.

Attachments

Angela

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Jul 28, 2016
This was very timely. My husband and I just got into an argument about mask wearing this morning. I'm seeing heavy correlations about it being a soft acceptance to forced vaccines, which is already a hot topic between my husband and i.
It gets to the point where I feel ready to give up because there's confusing data on both sides. Both supposedly backed by strong evidence. And while I still feel one certain way, i can't help but feel like I'm becoming a little unhinged in my ability to make solid decisions based on intuition and wisdom.

This did help to remind me to just rest in a place of peace and joy. It's been increasingly difficult. Difficult to trust that anything on such a large, controversial scale will be revealed and broken through. I also don't want to relinquish my duty as a parent and social member to stay informed. But it is getting so complicated to stay on the spiritual plumb line.

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Re: masks. Someone was comparing wearing a mask to the Mark of the Beast, since you can no longer go to a store, and buy things, without wearing a mask. Some argue the mask as symbolic of submitting to arbitrary non-authority not based on facts.

As far as family goes, they are on their own path, and will come to their own realization in their own time, or not. There's nothing you can do to change their mind, so don't try to change their mind. Just be there if they want to talk about something.

Our own loved ones may be caught in a trap of hate for another 1000 lifetimes. That's their path, and it's their path for a reason. Just because I don't like it does not negate their path. IMO things will go smoother if we all just accept the path other people have, instead of trying to change them. One cannot force change on another, especially if they are not ready.

buddy love

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Oct 1, 2018
whatever we may think about masks, wearing a mask is a personal choice and for some a life saving choice.

wearing masks is a tender topic of discussion. and i am not wildly advocating for some of the reasons they are being foisted upon us.

yet let us not jump to conclusions about anyone we see with a mask on their face.

=)

we may think they are a muzzled sheep, yet it may not be the case.

for some folks it is not a muzzle.

some folks have allergies to pollens, some folks wear masks due to having cancer and chemotherapy.

we are not all-knowing about why we think someone we see is mask wearing.

there are reasons to wear masks which we may not be aware of.

not everyone is wearing a mask for the reasons we might be thinking.

best not to judge anyone because they wear a mask.

we do not know their circumstances.

and on the one hand, some of us are 'playing possum', look up possum spirit totem qualities. possums have the talent of playing along/playing dead, in order to move beyond their present circumstance.

we can never know someone else's grace factor. or walk in their shoes.

i am speaking directly about mask. not any other subject. so no need for anyone to come down on me about any other way they may think i am being too much of a possum. =)

Last edited:

Bert

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 10, 2019
Belgium
wearing a mask is a personal choice and for some a life saving choice.

wearing masks is a tender topic of discussion. and i am not wildly advocating for some of the reasons they are being foisted upon us.

yet let us not jump to conclusions about anyone we see with a mask on their face.

we may think they are a muzzled sheep, yet it may not be the case.

for some folks it is not a muzzle.

some folks have allergies to pollens, some folks wear masks due to having cancer and chemotherapy.

we are not all-knowing about mask wearing.

there are reasons to wear masks which we may not be aware of.

not everyone is wearing a mask for the reasons we might be thinking.

best not to judge anyone because they wear a mask.

we do not know their circumstances.
I agree that for some with a compromised immune system, it is necessary to be able to come to public places.
In that way I don't judge people wearing them. They have their own reason.
just don't expect me to wear one except if it is mandatory (for example at the barber for a hair cut)

the point being that they want to inforce it to everyone. I also have the strong feeling that the PTW are trying to see how far they can go.
mandatory mask wearing is a tryout. If they can get enough people to stand strongly behind the mask wearing where at one point you are treatened or fined if you don't wear a mask then the road is clear for mandatory vaccination, and who knows what next...
so the freedom to make your own choice is for me very important. Otherwise it is a Muzzle.

On topic: In my family I also see big differences in handling Covid 19.
One person has a compromised immune system but is now so scared of coming anywhere that in essence she isn't living anymore.
others are pragmatic. so very big differences.
my wife has a similar view a I have (which has been different in the past ;)) but she has more worries for the future of our kids;
looking back I also went though such periods of being scared of what could be. everyone is on their own pace.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Alain and Lila

buddy love

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Oct 1, 2018
yes, it is a wyrd time to be on planet. we each do as we can.

love and compassion and mercy for self and others.

i am sorry the person in your family with compromised immune system is afraid.

when i have need to wear a mask, i use it as an aromatherapy diffuser! a drop of oils makes me smile.

there is a newer film online. called 2040. about how the year 2040 may look utilizing the tools and technologies we already in our toolbox for life, here on earth. maybe you and your family can watch that together, and give you hope for your children and the future.

Last edited:

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
This is obvious. But systemic enforcement is muzzling.
And therein lies the crux.

I am beginning to think of this mask issue as an opportunity to hone my skills of being myself in the moment, ie, if anyone makes a comment or gives ma look about wearing/not wearing a mask this gives me an opportunity to be okay with my choice, whatever it is. And, further, if I so choose at that moment, to engage in a conversation about my choice in a way that bridges any gap that may exist between the commenter and myself.

I figure that if I can bridge a gap like that in such a situation I am honing my skills for standing up for my beliefs and those of others whose choices may differ from my own and I can choose to do so in ways that honor each other's choices. That feels a lot like creating the world in which I want to live. I love that<3

Looking at it this way makes it feel like something worth doing, worth engaging in; and it makes me feel very alive.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Alain and Maryann

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
This was very timely. My husband and I just got into an argument about mask wearing this morning. I'm seeing heavy correlations about it being a soft acceptance to forced vaccines, which is already a hot topic between my husband and i.
It gets to the point where I feel ready to give up because there's confusing data on both sides. Both supposedly backed by strong evidence. And while I still feel one certain way, i can't help but feel like I'm becoming a little unhinged in my ability to make solid decisions based on intuition and wisdom.

This did help to remind me to just rest in a place of peace and joy. It's been increasingly difficult. Difficult to trust that anything on such a large, controversial scale will be revealed and broken through. I also don't want to relinquish my duty as a parent and social member to stay informed. But it is getting so complicated to stay on the spiritual plumb line.
turbulent are the times lately, my mother still has trouble to understand the things i try to say but perhaps a punch to break the old style of thinking happened to show freedom of mind how it is

• Love this post!
Reactions: Lila and Angela

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017

1593458102016.png

from dragon ball z, here is of what i have to think everytime i see the maks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)