Welcome to the Remote Viewing Forum (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Ben

Brother of Awen
Retired Global Moderator
Jul 22, 2016
Shrewsbury, UK
draw_eart____by_stefandesing-d5zo28p.jpg

As the thread title clearly suggests I'd like to welcome everyone to the Remote Viewing forum! :)

Please feel free to post anything you deem fit to discuss within the topic of remote viewing as there is an expansive field of research and practice out there to be dipped into at any time. Anything that doesn't fit in here will be moved to a more appropriate forum so please try to keep it on topic as best you can. Also, if there is something you feel particularly important for this forum I will happily look at requests to sticky any particular threads you wish, if relevant. For example, @Stargazer has already put a link here to the Farsight Institute, which provides as good a place to start as any.

As this forum grows and progresses I will be asking for volunteers for Remote Viewing practicals, where we shall look at far away objects and analyse what we can see as a group, discuss them and try to fine tune our abilities whilst encouraging those who are learning. If anyone wishes to be involved in these I will be starting threads when the time is right.

For the record I am not (and don't purport to be) the worlds best Remote Viewer at all, far from it! However, I do have a keen interest in study around the subject and also in its practice on an almost daily basis. In this respect I fully expect people's skills to be quite eye opening to many of us here, myself included!

(It's worthy of note that if you copy and paste someone else's work or information, please do so with either their permission or a reference/accreditation to their work). Other than that have fun and I look forward to expanding our understanding together!

Angela

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Jul 28, 2016
Just yesterday, i went to the far sight institute website and watched the first lesson on how to remote view. It dealt with the ideograms and tuning in for base descriptors. Pretty neat stuff.
I found it also of note that remote viewing is a 'form' of telepathy.

I'm excited to do the next lesson. :)

Brian

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 28, 2016
California
View attachment 114

As the thread title clearly suggests I'd like to welcome everyone to the Remote Viewing forum! :)

Please feel free to post anything you deem fit to discuss within the topic of remote viewing as there is an expansive field of research and practice out there to be dipped into at any time. Anything that doesn't fit in here will be moved to a more appropriate forum so please try to keep it on topic as best you can. Also, if there is something you feel particularly important for this forum I will happily look at requests to sticky any particular threads you wish, if relevant. For example, @Stargazer has already put a link here to the Farsight Institute, which provides as good a place to start as any.

As this forum grows and progresses I will be asking for volunteers for Remote Viewing practicals, where we shall look at far away objects and analyse what we can see as a group, discuss them and try to fine tune our abilities whilst encouraging those who are learning. If anyone wishes to be involved in these I will be starting threads when the time is right.

For the record I am not (and don't purport to be) the worlds best Remote Viewer at all, far from it! However, I do have a keen interest in study around the subject and also in its practice on an almost daily basis. In this respect I fully expect people's skills to be quite eye opening to many of us here, myself included!

(It's worthy of note that if you copy and paste someone else's work or information, please do so with either their permission or a reference/accreditation to their work). Other than that have fun and I look forward to expanding our understanding together!
Sounds like a great idea Ben! Ive tried doing It with some success on other places. But never learned whilst in a group, doing it whilst the lessons are being made.

Reactions: Stargazer and Ben
OP
Ben

Ben

Brother of Awen
Retired Global Moderator
Jul 22, 2016
Shrewsbury, UK
Sounds like a great idea Ben! Ive tried doing It with some success on other places. But never learned whilst in a group, doing it whilst the lessons are being made.
Thanks Brian! Yes I used to participate elsewhere with varying degrees of success but all of the time there was something tangible to take forwards. Should be a hoot! (Not to mention reconnection with our ancient abilities right?)

V

VagusMagus

There is an irony in that many times I would employ the faculty of remote viewing in order to view where the belligerent remote control was skulking..

Samara

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
Passau, Germany
now thats something I'd really like to improve on, so count me in :D
I remember I once texted with a friend (thats been like 2 years ago already) and I saw him lying on his bed and shortly after I didnt see him lying there anymore so I asked if he had been lying on his bed and the answer was yes but now he's sitting on his chair... lol

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I am interested in learning more. Given some of my experiences, I think I would be Ok at it.
I know nothing about protocols etc.
Any suggestions?

Reactions: Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I am interested in learning more. Given some of my experiences, I think I would be Ok at it.
I know nothing about protocols etc.
Any suggestions?
These are a couple of books I've read (by Joseph McMoneagle):

The Stargate Chronicles (Memoirs Of A Psychic Spy)
Remote Viewing Secrets (A Handbook)

Amazon has a lot of informative reviews--and you can probably even preview parts of the books. Remote Viewing Secrets might be what you're looking for. I thought it was a good book, but I haven't tried to apply the principles myself yet.

Be sure to check out The Farsight Institute too. I think they have some "how-to" videos on YouTube.

Reactions: Ben and Brian

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
www.lornawilsonqhhthealing.co.uk
Hi Everyone. Remote viewing fascinates me. I listened to this video last night by Major Ed Dames. The title alone was alluring, and the conversation even moreso. I'd love to hear any thoughts on this information.

Art Bell & Ed Dames - Remote Viewing Satan

Reactions: Ben
OP
Ben

Ben

Brother of Awen
Retired Global Moderator
Jul 22, 2016
Shrewsbury, UK
I just have to say that I really <3 the image you used Ben, in your OP!
Thanks, yes me too! It's appropriate in the sense that we are artists of our own reality once we realise so but also (in the sense of Remote Viewing) we are painting the space in between, the hidden is illuminated. :)

Reactions: Stargazer and Laron
OP
Ben

Ben

Brother of Awen
Retired Global Moderator
Jul 22, 2016
Shrewsbury, UK
I watched these last night @Lorna Wilson , very interesting indeed! The very concept of viewing a "concept" is incredible to me. For example, in the afterlife material I can see how it's fairly straightforward to access the subconscious strands that exist permanently in the very material of space and time. I can't see it being a problem picking up on a very real phenomena that's occurring outside of our sensual perception, but occurring nonetheless. Remote Viewing is INCREDIBLE in this respect (I love it too...in a proper geeky way :rolleyes:).

I encountered philosophical problems with the Satan material that I didn't expect to but was grateful for nonetheless. What's being tapped into here is trapped, residual concept energy but does that make it any less real? Does that mean that the more we observe the more likely that strand of reality is to become an experiential reality? (Ie the very act of observing something changes the nature of what you're looking at). With this video I found myself wowed at the possible applications here (and a little un-nerved too I might add). I mean...if this was in the wrong hands a small strain of subconscious reality could be abused. Fortunately, this is where we come in and the potential is limitless!

Thanks for posting them, really enjoyed them.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I haven’t watched the video above that Lorna posted, but have a good understanding and knowing about this situation.

Based on many individuals making up group consciousness belief, throughout time on Earth, planes of existence manifest—originating from thought forms and etheric energy—outside of our dimension, which can be understood in our human terms as the astral and/or lower areas of the 5th dimension.

Hell for example is a construct of religion. Based on religious teachings, people have created an actual space somewhere, but, that space is only going to relate and interact with them outside of their waking life, if they ‘believe’ in it, and have the lower vibrational frequency that resonates more with it based on living in a very negative and lower vibrational state for long periods of time (doing ‘bad’ stuff a lot basically, and consistently over many lives) There are individuals that end up hanging around such planes in the astral, because they need a great deal of work and healing after Earth lives, but are just not ready to take on such healing on the other side.

Normally a soul would go to a resting type of place which has been observed as a hospital space on the other side, if they have had a traumatic life. There are other spaces like this depending on the situation, but on very rare occasion a soul may first be attracted to one of these planes that have manifested because of belief back here on Earth.

Is it any less real? Is this real here where we are now? Everything is real, or everything is an illusion, both concepts to me are really the same thing. One thing is for certain; there is energy—we are energy—that energy is connected, and it all comes from the same source.

What you believe is a powerful thing, as well as what you need. Your experience will reflect what you attract, based on belief, and need. This is also why we see and experience things differently to others that may go through a similar situation.

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
I downloaded the lessons from the Farsight Institute and tried them a few years ago but I'm not too good at it. I think it takes more patience than I was willing to give. I respect those than can do it though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)