Webbot’s Clif High "Critical Thinking” (Coronavirus: New World, Priorities, Planning, Projections) (2 Viewers)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Here is a new video Clif High just posted on YouTube a few hours back, covering the situation with coronavirus from the direction of critical thinking. It's main topics are:
  • what the new world will be like
  • what our priorities should be
  • what we should plan for and projections for the future.
“Your planet changed when the communist party of China let loose, either deliberately or by accident, this bioweapon in late October (2019).” (…) “It will never recover, China is never coming back.” ~ Clif High​

So what Clif is saying above is that the giant sweatshops which are well known in China, will not return. Countries that rely upon China for their goods will have to start producing their own.
"If you can figure out a way to solve problems with all of the above, the universe will reward you for this, now and into the future. That's your goal. Huge opportunity. All of those that were stuck in dead end jobs with great dreams, here's the time to turn your creativity, energy and your dreams, into saving and supporting the social order. Make the new society what you want it to be. This is your opportunity. Universe came along and said 'I am clearing a way through the destruction of the past, it is now up to you in the Age of Aquarius to gather knowledge and build what you desire to see.'"
~ Clif High, March 22, 2020

Below are notes I've made. Note that this is focused on the situation in the USA, not other countries:

"It killed the largest, strongest, most diverse manufacturing center on our planet within about two months." He estimates at least 8 million of died since January this year because of the bioweapon coronavirus in China.​
"...China will never be the source of supply for the Western world again. It's not coming back in 3 months."​
He makes the point of not doing anything dumb that will result in injury because of the situation with first responders and hospitals being full, and the time it will take for them to reach you, but also that you will end up being infected if you go to a hospital and that has greater repercussions.​
He expects marshal law to occur based on the situation.​
Because of how almond milk is produced, it will no longer be available because of the resources it requires. (example of things no longer being supplied)​
Take care with carbs as they produce illness he says.​
Monsanto company is f***** because their chemicals are manufactured in China primarily.​
1584912070039.png
The just in time delivery network/system is gone. It will take 18 years for things to get back to normal in terms of all the transport of resources and goods that are needed for manufacturing and so on.​
There's no such thing as stylists anymore, fabrics, arts... as we will be reusing everything (as he grabs his shirt/jumper) until it wears out.​
He compares the situation to the recession in the 1930s, but don't have that same infrastructure that was in place back then supporting everyone (the ability to make stuff locally back then)​
"The millennial lifestyle doesn't exist anymore. Your grandma is going to come down and say, 'Get the fuck out of the basement, we need food.' Plan a garden, etc."​
He thinks there is a plant based in Africa or South America, which have compounds that will destroy the bioweapon. At some point someone will discover it and then they will get it out there and spray it around, and then the real rebuild starts, but he says "we will never go back to trusting [China]".​
Need to create firebreaks, as in people with the right immune system (i.e. vitamin c) and that stops it being spread out. He says doctors are finally starting to realise how effective the alternative options are such as vitamin C and that we will never go back to medical schools like used to... never go back to any schools the way we used to.​
3+ years of not having public facilities open because of the fear that they are contaminated​
Military integration into society has to happen. Soon it will be just military trucks coming in to haul the dead away.​
Submarines, pentagon, military locations... all death traps because of the infection risk. This has repercussions for the USA as it weakens their military defenses.​
Feminism is gone. (he explains why)​
Court system is shutdown causing a lot of issues. Meaning you can stick a goat on your backyard and the authorities won't be around to say you can't do that. ("What cop is going to come and arrest you for a goat in your back yard to produce milk and chickens to produce eggs, etc, and a garden.")​
Legal structure to enable a contract to be established with another country, such as China getting things up and running again (if they could) is gone... because of the virus.​
Every country has no now relocalise key industries. Smart countries are already planning this.​
He predicts production/manufacturing slowly starting in US summer this year, and then relief slowly begging next year.​
He makes the point that things will get worse with the supply of available food/resources locally and he thinks he may have to go out and hunt for food to have enough food.​
He's pulling back a bit from his online presence as there's not much else he can add​
People need to focus on food, medicine, healthcare... economy, defense, rebuilding all of the above. "If you can figure out a way to solve problems with all of the above, the universe will reward you for this, now and into the future. That's your goal. Huge opportunity. All of those that were stuck in dead end jobs with great dreams, here's the time to turn your creativity, energy and your dreams, into saving and supporting the social order. Make the new society what you want it to be. This is your opportunity. Universe came along and said 'I am clearing a way through the destruction of the past, it is now up to you in the Age of Aquarius to gather knowledge and build what you desire to see.'"​
Advises on growing dense vegetables, those with a serious mass which can get you through hard times and can be stored easily.​
Corey Goode is suing Clif High. (Clif thinks it's funny he chose this time to sue)​
[And that's it]​
A personal note from me: I followed Clif High for about a year back in 2013, and I mean very closely. He was putting out reports on a weekly basis for a godo half of that year, based on what was coming out of the webbot. I got to know him very well. A lot of what he says with predictions and the interesting language he uses, relates to information the webbot picked up a long time ago, in addition to his wisdom and knowledge around all these topics.

For those that remember the global coastal event, which I summarised in an article back in 2013 which had over 50k views then, so probably a great deal more now, (found here) I think that a lot more of the language pertaining to that prediction fits in to this COVID-19 situation. Over the past 7 years, since 2013 when he first predicted the Global Coastal Event to occur, a lot of what the prediction picked up has already manifested. I mean over 50%. But this situation just now with the coronavirus will further increase the fulfillment of that prediction.

What is the webbot? Clif and another person designed software many years ago now, which was like an internet spyder. It tracked a lot of data in specific places online, from people's dreams, psychic messages, regular talk on forums, twitter posts, etc, and put it all into a database. Clif produced reports from this database and found that he could predict the future. I personally found that this was quite accurate, so I'm talking 70% accuracy or more depending on the topic. Clif no longer runs the webbot because of the amount of censorship that has been implemented online—corrupts the data.

Clif's website: https://www.halfpasthuman.com/
Clif on Twitter
Clif on YouTube

Posted with permission from Clif High

Last edited:

dharmapee

Just Arrived
Feb 23, 2020
I haven't seen all of it yet either, I don't know if I will. This was my initial reaction (and why I lack specific motivation regarding information like this):

Right from the outset Clif leads with a number of assumptions of ‘fact’ which are far from settled to my understanding, and then extrapolates, perfectly rationally of course, to a variety of conclusions. For example – he makes it clear that the CCP released a bioweapon. Really? This is demonstrably, factually, nonsense. Ignoring for the moment that there are equally compelling alternative theories regarding the origins of Wuhan coronavirus, and taking Clif at his word: No; the CCP is a conceptual organisation – like a company, a nation, a race, a culture. It is an abstraction. Abstractions do not have ideas, abstractions do not possess will, abstractions do not have ‘interiority’ – ideas, plans, desires, actions. The CCP did not ‘do’ anything …

This is not pedantry, it is pointing right at the fundamental weakness of all thinking which ascribes to abstract ‘entities’ the qualities of personhood; will, love, desire, ambition, purposeful behaviour…

All theories, particularly regarding extrapolation and prediction of future outcomes, are intensely sensitive to ‘initial conditions’. We do not live in a world where the initial conditions are set by abstract inventions of what we understand as the human mind. No – the initial conditions of this world are set by consciousness itself, and consciousness transcends and includes all of its inventions, including the theories of Clif High, and Clif High himself. I like this man, I find this man interesting, but I take all of this, and efforts like it, with a hefty grain of salt.

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
Since I'm under lockdown for the forseeable future, and business is basically at standstill anyway,
its time for me to at least join the conversation again, even though I already posted on another thread how dire this is (before it exploded these two months)....

I have business networks and friends/family who are all over Asia, watch real-time news from Asia, mainly Taiwan (in Chinese), and I have friends who are medical doctors who are currently working in the front lines of the outbreak in Los Angeles, Taiwan, Hong Kong and the Bay Area.

Please.......I beg all of you..... stop with your guessing, criticisms, downplaying, snide comments. This is a serious weaponized virus.

This is not about fear, it is about facing reality and preparing for the inevitable problems and breakdowns in society once they occur.

Also, please prepare to hunker down with extra food in pantry and better stock up your prescriptions.
"Normal" is not coming back anytime soon, and prescription medicine will run out "in general" within the next 1-3 months, depending on your local supplies and prescription. 60-80% of all medicine and antibiotics are made in Wuhan and Hebei.
Those lines are not coming back anytime soon. Medicine will come back in fits and starts as countries start prioritizing and rebuilding production lines.
It will take countries across the world at least 1-5 years to rebuild supply lines for everything.
This goes for production across the economy - everything will take at least 1-5 years, and will be localized in regions such as North America, Europe, and in individual countries. Switzerland is learning this lesson very harshly as they sourced virtually all their medical equipment from Germany.

As of 2 months ago, 90% of all N95 masks by 3M were made in Shanghai. Guess what happened to the masks, lol.
This is why countries across the world are now scrambling to build from scratch and start up mask production lines for all types -
surgical, N95, N100, etc.
I have not even mentioned medical/chem suits, boots, plastic sheet shields, etc.

My medical doctor friends in LA and Bay Area are basically resorting to using 1 N95 mask per week/7 days, and guarding them with their lives. These are people who have to deal with infected people on a daily basis. They are pleading with the local public for surplus N95 masks.

This is NOT FEAR-MONGERING. This is REALITY.

It is being played out in China first, then Hong Kong, South Korea, Japan, then Italy and now across all of Europe and the USA,
Here in USA, if people do not take it seriously and at least hunker down for 3-4 weeks to FLATTEN the CURVE, Italy is coming this way.

Yes, this is not Ebola, nor is it mustard gas. At least people die right away, and society doesn't have to expend vast medical resources just to save 1 person and risk infecting the medical system.
Yes, very cruel and nasty statement, but from a top-down perspective of governments across the world, that is how they think right now, hence all the city-wide and country-wide lockdowns.

This is much worse, because it incapacitates the human body to the point where you need ventilators just to breathe, and even if you survive, you may end up with 40-60% less lung capacity forever. That's for the mid-unlucky ones.
Basically, it saps countries of their medical resources and incapacitates vast percentage of the population to the point of literally bankrupting the country. That is what has happened to China
(please do not repeat the "official" numbers to me - they are fake. the infections are still occurring and exploding in real-time in China, the CCP just decided they need to save the economy first and WILL sacrifice their people for it. The reason for this is if the China economy does not get back up and running around 60% manufacturing capacity, 50-80% of all businesses in China will collapse since they have cash reserves of only 1-3 months - that's counting from January 2020, which means the entire China banking system collapses within the next two months)

The truly unlucky ones are the ones you see on Italy news daily. They are unconscious and hooked up to the ventilators 24/7 in hopes they can be saved, and they are placed in open rooms instead of "sealed rooms" simply because the number of patients has overwhelmed the medical systems. This only makes it worse since the doctors and nurses will eventually get it, which eventually leads to medical front-line defense breakdowns.
That is when there will be no saving, and the military comes in to basically mop things up, exactly what has happened to Wuhan and Hebei, as well as Beijing, Guangdong, Shanghai.

For the lucky ones who are asymptomatic and still healthy, the problem is this thing has HIV components, which means it stays dormant in your system until something breaks down. And you need expensive ebola, HIV, flu drugs to heal completely.

Hopefully choloroquine will work out as the miracle drug. If it is, it will greatly flatten the curve and allow us to quickly get back to normal living, at least until the supply lines are all rebuilt.

As for the determination of who's lucky, mid-unlucky, and unlucky, it has to do with where the virus traveled to:
-this is not aerosolized, so it does not spread evenly in air. this means the virus has to land somewhere.

lucky ones
-if you were not breathing hard or running or taking deep breaths when the virus was nearby, and the virus lands either in your mouth, nasal passages, or throat, then you are lucky. the virus will act similar to flu (the SARS component) and once you recover you will be ok. Again, that's assuming you are healthy in the first place. There is always a risk of side effects from cytokine storms (overactive immune systems due to the virus).

mid-unlucky ones
-if the virus got into the entry way of your lungs, you may need ventilators. this is where your health comes into play. if you are healthy (and young), the virus has to deal with the immune system and does not have time to fully attack the lungs. so if you are still lucky, you may be able to get away unscathed, but not without significant medical resources expended. If you are unlucky, you need ventilators. If you recover, the damage to your lung is anywhere between 10-60% permanently.

unlucky ones
-if you took a deep breath, and the virus went deep into your lungs, well, good luck.
at this point, you will definitely require ventilators since the virus would be working in concert with your berserk immune systems to destroy your lung to the point of no return. At this point, it will be a miracle to survive. The healthier and more athletic you are, the higher your chance of survival. There is also significant lung damage, but at this point, surviving is a victory itself.
If not, you may end up requiring ECMO while unconscious to keep you alive, at this point, it becomes a "death panel" decision.

By the way, even if you come out unscathed from any of the categories above, you can still be re-infected. There are social media posts of local doctors and nurses in Wuhan who indicated some patients who "recovered" and were released, ended up being re-infected and died on the streets or within two days of release. Do not bother to ask me to reference them since they have been deleted by the CCP censors.
You can find them in English version in various compilation posts on zerohedge.com.

It is not "less than" the flu.
As discussed above, if you are unlucky and the virus travels deep into your lungs, it completely destroys your lungs.
We are slowly seeing these testimonies on MSM now, because they are now occurring across Europe and in US (LA, Bay Area)
There's a grim story behind the statistics of "over 60", and "low" death rates.
That grim story is being played out in real time in Italy, and we can see it on news. We could have seen it in China,
but we couldn't because they blacked out. I am able to see bits and pieces because a daily news show in Taiwan
is able to cobble up bits and pieces from various online sources in China that were saved before they were deleted,
and social media directly from China's local people before they were blacked out or deleted by the CCP censors.
The grim story has been relayed to me from the front-line medical doctors in Taiwan, and the ones in USA are starting to see it happening.

Basically, once the medical front line is overwhelmed, and ventilators are scarce, local officials are forced to become
death panels and decide who gets to be "tried" to be saved, and who doesn't. Hence, the stats are currently skewed towards over 60.
Then those who wait for treatment and die are basically carried away and buried/cremated to prevent infections spreading, hence significant undercounting across the board.

It was accidently released by lazy workers at BSL4 facility in Wuhan sponsored by the CCP, and actually being managed at the time (not anymore of course, taken over by a Starred General in the Army specializing in chemical weapons) an actress who graduated from Beijing Film Academy. All because her family has CCP connections to the Jiang Zemin faction in Shanghai area, who had control of the previous CCP cadre governing Wuhan area until this crisis occurred.

This is why in Asia, people generally say it is caused by the CCP (even the Japanese and the South Koreans are beginning to see this, same with the Italians). It is their government system that caused such incompetence to occur, not to mention placing an extremely virulent and dangerous bioweapons facility in the middle of the country, the critical economic hub of Wuhan, Hebei province. Anybody worth a lick of common sense would tell you this should have been placed in the middle of the Mongolian desert, or up high in some remote location in the Himalayas.

The WHO? Sorry for the expletive, but bullshit organization. WHO is CHO (Chinese Health Organization). The invisible #2 of the WHO is a CCP cadre. The CCP has used its money and bought influence throughout the UN and its incompetent institutions.
If the puppet Tedros had done his job, he would have called for China flight bans in the middle of January, and would have called for pandemic in early Feb.

The whole world missed this critical window because Tedros was in China's pockets.

Instead, he says this is nothing but the flu, which caused South Korea, Japan and Italy to let down their guard (of course, Europe and USA also did as well, until Trump instituted China flight ban at the end of January and being heavily criticized by the MSM for "racial profiling"). These few weeks Tedros reversed after being under heavy criticism. So he's nothing but a puppet.

The problem is this thing was released in mid-Nov, which means all flights from then are suspect. So a ban in January will only slow the progression.
This is why the Bay Area, Silicon Valley in California is exploding with coronavirus patients, because they had a daily direct flight from Wuhan.
Los Angeles, with its huge mainland Chinese population, is well on the way, but got lucky due to 4- year moratorium from CCP on tours. That one was huge, otherwise with the 10,000's of tourists from mainland China daily, Los Angeles would be in the mid-100,000s by now. NY is a sad case, because it is such a critical hub between Europe - USA - Asia. And with its dense population setup and underground transportation, it is perfect for rapid pandemic progression.

That is my compilation on the Wuhan coronavirus (don't friggin care what the "CHO" says, it started in Wuhan).

I'm not interested in sending you sources, nor debating the merits of individual points or arguments.
All these are facts from the ground, some from my medical doctor friends. A lot of the evidence was destroyed by CCP censors, so
what's left are compilations and screen captures.

I do not care for statistics or John Hopkins ARCGIS stats. They are junk. The real numbers are at least 80-300% across the board. Even Italy is undercounting because their medical front lines have completely collapsed. Same with Iran. See Iran's mass graves.
Japan is resorting to the three monkeys tactic, no see, no hear, not tell, to not disrupt their Olympics timeline.

In Los Angeles, the public health system has been overwhelmed with patients, and the government public health authorities are telling the doctors to skip testing altogether. Therefore, we know undercounting is now rampant across the USA as well.

Hence, the statistics do not tell the story from the medical trench lines.

This is war.

Our lives (urban of course) are being modified as we speak. It will take anywhere between 1-5 years for supply lines to be rebuilt, 2-5 years to get back to "normal".

If you live in the countryside, and have your own water source, grow your own food - well, congratulations. Nothing will be different for you.

Be prepared - countries are starting to wake up to this, and demanding reparations. A congressman in US has started the process. Italy is beginning to realize this. Even Japan and South Korea are preparing for this.

We are in pre-WW2 phase right now. China and the CCP are beginning to wake up to the realization that the entire world is pissed at them and will start asking for reparations. Realistically, even if China were to pay its entire pre-Covid annual GDP to the world, it still won't be enough.
The governments across Asia are starting to realize this as well, and are preparing for armed conflict either in the South "China" Sea or Taiwan straits.

I will stop here. I wish all of you luck surviving this difficult time.
BTW - a lot of this information is repeated from my previous post on the subject in the old Topi thread. I just added more detail since I have time now, lol. :)

I understand this is very very alarmist and somber (hey, I'm a transients regular!), but I am also a pragmatist and a realist.
I think this pandemic is actually our metaphorical "Great Coastal Event (GCE)" that we talked about years ago, which will destroy society as we know it and revert back to local gatherings and a gentler society (which is happening by the way, my local area is starting to wake up and offering to make bread, to help buy groceries for people, offering extra toilet paper, fix things, etc.).

And apologies for a somewhat disorganized post that has a lot of repeats, possible grammar mistakes.
I'm just writing directly from my mind, my correspondences, and my experiences these past two months. :-D

BTW - on a lighter side, I'm resorting to Star Trek's "live long and prosper" Vulcan greeting now.... O.o:D

UPDATE: Talk about cosmic coincidence: right after I finished this post, article shows up on zerohedge detailing how nasty this is, from a medical personnel's perspective.

UPDATE 2: More cosmic coincidence: a post on the state of the US health care system, posted within the past hour.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kristiina

dharmapee

Just Arrived
Feb 23, 2020
OK, I’ve been absorbing information regarding current events for many years now too. These profoundly negative views are not new to me [millions dying/already dead, critical resources depleted/unavailable for years on end, martial law, overwhelmed medical systems] – variations on Mad Max themes… We are each exposed to our own windows on this reality, and we extrapolate from there. None of us needs to apologise for this inevitability.

Kevin C – I don’t doubt your sincerity in the slightest on this; I do want to examine your apparent dark certainties.
Please.......I beg all of you..... stop with your guessing, criticisms, downplaying, snide comments. This is a serious weaponized virus.
I haven’t noticed any snide comments on this subject here, please show some. ‘Guessing… criticisms’ – we all have to guess, all our views are limited, and as for criticisms – sorry, no dice from me, legitimate criticism is how we progress from guessing wrong to getting things right.

This is not about fear, it is about facing reality and preparing for the inevitable problems and breakdowns in society once they occur.
That is a statement rooted in fear if ever I saw one, despite the denial. It is telling me that this is a reality of problems and inevitable societal breakdown. You may be correct, but you have not established this as fact here at all. You seem to know that ‘this is a serious weaponized virus’. Again – you may be correct. May is not fact.

Quite properly you state the breadth of your sources of data on this: business networks and friends and family all over Asia who watch real-time news. Okay – you know people who watch the news in the area where this virus apparently emerged. And you trust the news in Asia… why? My experience of ‘real-time’ news here in the West does not incline me to cite it as a trustworthy source, and that is a grotesque understatement on my part. Friends who are medical doctors in stricken areas certainly strikes me as more trustworthy sourcing; but they also will have their own windows on this. I have known medical doctors and related professionals too – I cannot say I have ever been particularly dazzled by their brilliance in sociology, engineering, political theory, economics, etc, etc… Knowledge in this time is fractured and specialised. I dare say if I were overstretched, working in a pandemic zone with casualties all around me the world would begin to look a lot like the zombie apocalypse too.
This is NOT FEAR-MONGERING. This is REALITY.
Well, sorry. This is one story of what reality may be. Placing this STORY in allcaps and claiming it is not fear mongering does not establish the truth or not of that claim – it actually palpably indicates quite the reverse.

I'm not interested in sending you sources, nor debating the merits of individual points or arguments.
All these are facts from the ground, some from my medical doctor friends. A lot of the evidence was destroyed by CCP censors, so
what's left are compilations and screen captures.
Well if I take you at your word here, what you are saying is: this is the end of the world as I know it, millions will die – possibly my loved ones with them – unless I believe your world view is absolute fact and begin to act accordingly right now… and you are not prepared to back up a single part of this claim with evidence why you believe it (outside your friends who watch tv, your overstretched doctors, and I assume your online browsing results). I have to ask myself – why are you not interested in backing up these dark and terrifying claims? If anything would deserve support, reinforcement and engagement, surely this is it – all our lives are on the line aren’t they?

Again Kevin C, I am not doubting your sincerity – this appears to be your clear window on current events. The seriousness of your claims demands an honest examination of what you are giving us here. My window is seeing a quite different landscape. Here is one aspect: I have spent much time in the past 5 years absorbing how deeply corrupt the global legacy media is. They are clearly owned by a mere handful of powerful, unimaginably wealthy interests, and they manipulate the information we receive according to those interests. They attempt to control the narrative of all of us regarding reality itself. One urgent project they have had this past 4 years has been to destroy the Trump presidency, I don’t need to go into the details, I think it is well known here. It was quite clear to me last Autumn that these ‘interests’ were becoming absolutely desperate in this attempt to ‘remove Trump’, and that they were going to generate a global crisis as a last ditch effort. Sure enough, along rolls the Wuhan Virus, right on time. All of the effort of this same legacy media in the past few weeks has been dedicated to whipping up public panic over the virus – and the response from team Trump has clearly been to counter that.

So here is the obvious question: if the situation is as you have claimed here, why is the global legacy media not running with exactly the story that you are outlining? That would create the panic they want. That may give the Controllers the escape route they want. That may be their only chance. From my window, it looks like Team Trump saw this coming a long time ago, and it looks like they had their countermoves prepared well in advance. This really doesn’t sit well with your story – if you are correct, the behaviour of the legacy media right now is, frankly, inexplicable. They are like a desperate fugitive with one bullet left in their gun, a point-blank line of sight on their pursuer, who opts to hand over their weapon and sit down and sob on the ground. Not in character.

Bert

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 10, 2019
Belgium
First of all I want to thank you all for the information you provide( whether right or wrong....)
At this point it is impossible to assess the situation as you don't know what information is correct:
  • Number of victims in western countries could be overrated as some could have the flu or some other disease as not everyone is tested (especially the 80 + year people)
  • tests are unreliable. I know how difficult it is to measure correctly without interference (but you always get a result; false positive or negative). How specific is it for covid 19 or does it also pick up other corona virusses.
  • not everyone is tested so infection numbers could be everything from a factor 3 to 100 higher.
  • the numbers is china are indeed highly suspect as the virus miraculously stopped. So no idea of what is happening there.

As for the symptoms described above:
  • it seems to be a hemorrhaging disease which means that every medication that thins the blood or increases blood flow inside your body is bad. this is consistent with the "nurofen is bad" information.
  • then news here say 50 % of the people just have a mild cold or don't even notice they have it. 5-10 % have it very bad and could need hospitalisation. our genetics are as diverse as they have been in the history of mankind so everyone reacts different to the virus. it is not only about how much virus you received. Some people will be immune by design.
  • the symptoms remind me of the spanish flu which was also a hemorrhaging disease. They have the original strain in labs, as the unearthed it some years ago from the permafrost. It could well be that they we playing with it in the labs. combining something highly contagious with something very effective... (playing with fire)

the effect:
  • Life as we knew it will indeed be gone.
  • I agree that China as a production facility for the world will be much less. production will be more decentralized over the world which will be good. 1-5 years to get everything going seems like a good estimate.
  • I don't think that there will necessarily be a horrific situation. it all depends on the reactions of the people. In Belgium it is strange but not bad. People are more outdoors and taking walks. Supermarkets still struggle in getting supplies up but this is normal as everyone makes their own supper now as all restaurants are closed. This will normalise in my opinion.
  • travel will be more restricted in the future: could be by government but certainly also by people not wanting to travel.
  • So life will be more basic for the next years.
  • I still have a few fears:
    • one of the fears I have is a mandatory vaccination program coupled with testing on vaccination if you want to go to certain places.
    • this paves the way for a control system 2.0 of people based on an imaginary ennemy. terrorism didn't work any more. now we have the unseen virus...
  • possible very good outcome: people have more time now. Maybe more people awaken and raise the planet above the level that de controllers and the diseases can manifest themselves making the PTW eliminate themselves.

My conclusion: there is no trustworthy information. just see what you inner voice tells you. stay calm as panic only worsens things.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Thanks, Laron for publishing this info.

Some of us are old enough to recall the stories of our parents and grandparents from the Great Depression and the world wars. Those experiences were deeply ingrained in them and passed on to us - made do, repair, reuse, and so on. From my grandparents I learned how to make new items from old things. My dolls had great wardrobes because my grandmother could take scraps and make just about anything. Looking back, I can see it took ingenuity, creativity, and the ability to sew. Right now, I appear to be the only one in my vicinity who can sew and mend.

As a young adult, I learned the term planned obsolescence from my dad, meaning our society was moving towards embracing the idea of everything being disposable. He saw it coming 40 years ago. Moving production of so many things to China has been a disaster for local businesses, as we've seen when Walmart moves in and displaces the local stores. It is only now that people have figured out that going to a local hardware store also came with advice and suggestions from knowledgeable people. So, people who know how to do things are going to be very popular (another reason to preserve the lives of older people).

Kevin C , I appreciate your direct info. As an analyst by disposition and trade, I look to the raw data and observable actions. Reminds me of something that happened years go - I was asked to analyze a property by a bank and was given all the data. As I went through, it did not make much sense to me until I got to a stack where the sticky note was copied on the first page - "Do not give to (our company". Bless the clerk's heart, she just copied the files without looking at them. Oh yeah, then it all made sense.

So what happens when medications are not available? In the US, we are particularly indoctrinated into the take a pill mentality. Will people perhaps turn to the long-used herbs and natural remedies? Call me crazy, but will people look at their bodies as a whole and not in pieces? Will doctors who practice integrative medicine become mainstream?

Clif said
Make the new society what you want it to be. This is your opportunity. Universe came along and said 'I am clearing a way through the destruction of the past, it is now up to you in the Age of Aquarius to gather knowledge and build what you desire to see.

Recently, I woke up with these words in my head - People who have a service or product will be fine. People who make money from paper will not be. I see this as being right in line with Clif's words. Those who can contribute something tangible, not only will be happier themselves, but help others, as well. It is a time to turn from the world of social influence, relying on what others say and do, and look within for the skills and abilities we all possess.

It is time of great uncertainty. I noticed it yesterday when our governor addressed the state, and we were sitting in the garage listening. I thought it was interesting that we felt that was the place to be. Perhaps it was because that is where our tools are - all the things we need for repairs and construction. I also phased into how our parents must have felt listening to the radio about all the turbulence of WW2. What are we going to do if everything is different? In some ways we've asked that many things change. What if we had non-polluted foods and water? What if we dropped the western medical model of treating symptoms? What if our education systems got back to basics and children learned to think for themselves? Looks like we are there, right?

I'm out of work now because of school closings, so what will I do? I've got a few ideas, so let's see what happens.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Kristiina and Tania

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
I also try to stay positive. I have not seen any believable evidence that this is a highly serious (deadly) illness. Doom and gloom is not justified. Of course it is indeed dangeorus for the elderly and most of all for the chronically ill with immune-deficiency. They need protection and we should show solidarity by sticking to some of the measures (social distancing and isolation for a time if okay!).

What is being made of it by media and politicians is more dangerous though. They are overreacting to a 'cold' (coronovirus like rhinoviruses and some others are actually the causes of common cold infections, it's not a 'flu' as some erroneously say). There will of course a partial economic breakdown. But we will recover. I share the fears about the political implications regarding forced mass vaccinations and further takeaway of liberties though.

Regarding Italy specifically and the group affected:

According to a study by the country’s national health authority, more than 99% of Italy’s coronavirus fatalities were people who suffered from previous medical conditions. More than 75% had high blood pressure, about 35% had diabetes and a third suffered from heart disease. The study provides inside as to why their death rate may be much higher compared to other countries.
Right now, the virus has a very high survival rate, and it seems that the most vulnerable are the elderly and, again, those withy underlying medical conditions.
The average age of those who’ve died from the virus in Italy is 79.5. As of March 17, 17 people under 50 had died from the disease. All of Italy’s victims under 40 have been males with serious existing medical conditions.
Source:

https://www.epicentro.iss.it/coronavirus/bollettino/Report-COVID-2019_17_marzo-v2.pdf (Italian, primary source)

Also I do not believe the Chinese did this on purpose if it is a bioweapon. Why unleash it first only onto their own and not onto an enemy? I don't know if the other theory about the US actually unleashing it is true but I would not discount it at all. But as said, nobody knows really anything.

dharmapee

Just Arrived
Feb 23, 2020
Over the past 7 years, since 2013 when he first predicted the Global Coastal Event to occur, a lot of what the prediction picked up has already manifested. I mean over 50%. But this situation just now with the coronavirus will further increase the fulfillment of that prediction.
Ok. I have to tell you, if I need a brain surgeon and I visit one who claims he has 'over 50% success rate', the chances are that I will be visiting some other surgeons before I decide to go with that one. Extrapolate as you will.

• I agree
Reactions: Pucksterguy

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
In the same vain I see Natural News by now. I loved this site and Mike Adam's work. Now it all about the end of the world and also there seems quite some pandering to the Christian apokalypse-oriented audience who frequent this website a lot (just like Infowars). Still appreaciate all the good articles about natural supplements, vaccines, nutrition, alternative medicine etc. but this fear porn is completely overblown so I stopped reading there. Not to forget that he sells a lot of preppers' stuff (including face masks!) there and so it is part of his business model to create fear and scare scenarios because it sells their stuff or their info. Just like Infowars or Clif High.

Sorry to say but I lost trust in these people. They also have reached an easy 'higher ground' because they already 'made it' to some degree to be living more off the grid and self-sufficient. So they can easily preach the coming apocalypse to the dumb masses because they are a bit more safe than them. In this situation you do not need the optimism that us 'normie' folks still need to get on and through the day. Just my humble thoughts.

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
dharmapee, take more care with your interactions with others on the forum please. You're coming off a bit aggressive with some of your responses. This not a space to respond out of ego and put others down. If you haven't read the forum etiquette thread, please do so now.

Reactions: GregH3000 and Linda

Tania

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
Let's all keep a welcome attitude so We keep a diverse discussion going. The risk of proving something is that it shuts up someone with a different take - and it is the combination of all the information brought together that create New Transdisciplinary solutions. Many on this forum are smart in ways that go beyond what "modern" society deem rational so let's embrace differences with kindness in respect of the highly sensitives here so everyone still wants to participate.
There is the potential We might help eachother survive

dharmapee

Just Arrived
Feb 23, 2020
Laron, if disagreeing with opinions is ego driven agression and put downs, then this forum will die a slow death of cautious and self-congratulatory mediocrity. I was not aware that I had done anything that you claim. If you believe I have by all means point out where and why, that would seem a basic courtesy; privately or publicly, I genuinely do not mind. I care about truth, not petty point scoring. I am new here, but if I have done something to break the 'etiquette' of this place thus far, this is clearly not the place for me.

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I am new here, but if I have done something to break the 'etiquette' of this place thus far, this is clearly not the place for me.
Spend some more time in thought on this one. If you are unable to understand what I mean, then feel free to depart the forum.

xyz234, we encourage people to have either a nickname/handle, or their real name. Could you please send me a PM with your chosen name and I will rename your account.

Tania

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
Laron, if disagreeing with opinions is ego driven agression and put downs, then this forum will die a slow death of cautious and self-congratulatory mediocrity. I was not aware that I had done anything that you claim. If you believe I have by all means point out where and why, that would seem a basic courtesy; privately or publicly, I genuinely do not mind. I care about truth, not petty point scoring. I am new here, but if I have done something to break the 'etiquette' of this place thus far, this is clearly not the place for me.
It is the place for you if you want to be here and Im sure you have something to add - Ive read your comments on other things and find Them valuable. I read what you say as highly analytical and have an extensive vocabulary that is Also needid it is just important We all make sure to keep a good tone and go the extra mile to not project so the information come across. There is always an option to take the High Road. It is all in the words We use to make space - some here feel "chosen" some are searching for " purpose " which could be the same or not at all. There is a lot of info here i Think you Will find useful. Laron has put tremendous amount of Energy in making this forum and i genuinely trust him to want to keep it open for People all over the World, Lets squash this and start over.

Last edited:
  • Love this post!

Tania

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
This morning a trusted Danish news paper ran an article on Iceland finding 40 mutations of the corona virus out of widely tested population - can't find the translation only this which gives very little info but ill return with more :

• Informative
Reactions: Angela

Bert

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 10, 2019
Belgium
This morning a trusted Danish news paper ran an article on Iceland finding 40 mutations of the corona virus out of widely tested population - can't find the translation only this which gives very little info but ill return with more :
this information seems logical and correct for me. The reason so many people have a common cold is that the virus mutates very fast thus making it possible to infect a person again. this will make it very difficult to make a vaccin.

This also means that we need to learn to live with the situation as it can come around for a 2nd, 3rd, 4th,... time.
Compare it to people living in Libanon or palestine. There can always be an bomb attact to the public transport but still they get on the subway each day to go to work.

But as the newspaper says virusses have a tendency to get milder. A person with a mild infection keeps working and getting around making it easy to spread. a person that gets very sick stays home and the spread is stopped. The milder mutations thus get more prevalent.

Tania

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
this information seems logical and correct for me. The reason so many people have a common cold is that the virus mutates very fast thus making it possible to infect a person again. this will make it very difficult to make a vaccin.

This also means that we need to learn to live with the situation as it can come around for a 2nd, 3rd, 4th,... time.
Compare it to people living in Libanon or palestine. There can always be an bomb attact to the public transport but still they get on the subway each day to go to work.

But as the newspaper says virusses have a tendency to get milder. A person with a mild infection keeps working and getting around making it easy to spread. a person that gets very sick stays home and the spread is stopped. The milder mutations thus get more prevalent.
Yes People do get on the bus in palestine....

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Note that i have banned dharma from the forum based on the pattern of behavior which continued on in the post I just removed, after the warning.

Trolling and aggressive behavior is just not something I tolerate on here, or have time for.

Edited in for clarification:
The original decision for a warning was based on his interactions with others on other threads in combination with the posting behavior within the Webbot thread with me and others.

It wasn't solely about the Webbot thread. The decision had nothing to do with a difference of opinion with me or my original post in the thread.

His last post that I removed, which Linda has access to and any moderator of this board (probably global mods too), included an attack on me and showed he was not listening to the warning and was just going to continue on with the same behavior towards everyone.

Last edited:
  • Love this post!
Reactions: Henda

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Personally I didn't see anything wrong with your response, dharmapee. I want to see dissenting opinions expressed in the debate. That's similar to my style of shocking with an opinion to make people think of the implications of their own ideas and how strong they feel of such. Nor am I a fan of like it or lump it. we need different ideas and ways of thinking to show both sides of a debate. I see the above as just your thinking/ writing style in the spirit of open discussion. It would be a dull world if we always agreed on everything. So long as there is no insulting and name calling I think a forum is just that a forum for opposing views to be expressed openly and honestly without fear of recrimination. If the issue is coming on too strongly then compromise then to me that shows a passion in ones viewpoint. I value both opinions and enjoy your passion Dharmapee and Larons. I wanna see this settled amicably.

Tania

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
So something super interesting New information!! I read a norwegian article and do not have the full translation but it has to do with why We see the large number of deaths in Italy and partly Spain....
According to Erik Martiniussen author of the book "krigen mot bakteriene" ( war on bacteria)2020
He says that in Italy 11000 People die of resistant microbes comparably the number in Norway is 69 - a year.
He goes on to say that it is possible that many of covid 19 deaths are due to seconday infections that are resistant to treatment. There is No clear number on that yet.
So he is sharing that in italy it is much easier to get anti biotics( i know from my Italian friend ) than it is in Denmark or Norway Where you need a prescribtion and the doctor is hesitant to do so. But wait more info !!! In Lombardy ( worst hit by outbreak) is the largest swine production Also with massive amounts of penicillin - Lombardy has 70 % of the swinebacteria that are resistant and apparantly infect humans and this is an epidemic in the Italian hospitals.
So i apologize to just refer all of this in my words/translation - point is - i knew there was something weird about this attacking northan italy and the High Numbers - again again again We need Transdisciplinary approaches because this is major.
So it fits the general understanding that We need to boost our immunity ourselves and stay out of the hospitals - We knew this but it is solid info that makes so much sense.
Denmark has enormous swine production most for export and We just need to stop all this disgusting treatmemt of animals in huge factories. I have been eating mest again the last couple of years but as our formothers it should be a special occasion or not at all.
Ps spain has some of the same resistant bacteria issues.
So Think of the practices of Where you are and then the hospital situation.

Last edited:

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Northern Italy also has a high percentage of Chinese due to a local trade agreement with China and a large amount of them are from the Wuhan area. Many of them stocked new factories built in Northern Italy. Te connection to pig farming doesn't help either with the unsanitary conditions the pigs are forced into in factory farms.

Reactions: Tania

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
So, the perfect storm in northern Italy - wow. That is some important info because everywhere else we are wondering if we will experience that kind of effect.

Reactions: Tania

Tania

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
So here is a (silly ) link to the article i refered to in the Danish trusted newspaper - but of course it has minimal info in this version and i read a bunch of other links to find the Best one in english but alas ( why do they leave out the part of one person tested having 2 mutations at once?)

Last edited:

Angela

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Jul 28, 2016
Im trying to tie up the loose ends of the puzzle in constructive ways. Are you feeling better?
I am! Thanks for asking. I'm just about at the end of it. I'm no longer feeling winded and I don't feel it in my throat anymore.
In general I feel tired, but I think it's because I've not been moving much the past week.

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Note that i have banned dharma from the forum based on the pattern of behavior which continued on in the post I just removed, after the warning.

Trolling and aggressive behavior is just not something I tolerate on here, or have time for.

Edited in for clarification:
The original decision for a warning was based on his interactions with others on other threads in combination with the posting behavior within the Webbot thread with me and others.

It wasn't solely about the Webbot thread. The decision had nothing to do with a difference of opinion with me or my original post in the thread.

His last post that I removed, which Linda has access to and any moderator of this board (probably global mods too), included an attack on me and showed he was not listening to the warning and was just going to continue on with the same behavior towards everyone.
Good job Laron ! Thanks for cleansing the forum from some viruses

• Considerate
Reactions: Laron

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Feminism is gone.
I assume he's talking about the modern feminism where hate and blame are the #1 priorities, though I don't know why that would be gone.

If you want to entertain this idea, a Chinese officer tells how COVID-19 was released near the lab in Wuhan, which was also 4 blocks from the seafood market that was blamed as the source. A traitorous CCP lab worker wanted some extra cash so they decided to sell a sample of COVID-19 to a CIA (DS) operative. A shootout began, the vial broke, and the rest is history. http://12160.info/m/discussion?id=2649739:Topic:2003382

There's a reason I'm not worried about this virus.
  1. I do not fear death. I've been dead. The dying was challenging, being dead was really great. When I left my body I felt a brief, dizzying lurch, then it got much better after that.
  2. I grew up very poor and am used to hard work and living with less. That is nothing new to me.
  3. I'm adept at being creative and making useful stuff from garbage. It's a strange hobby I have, I don't know why.
  4. I've seen the elephant. So I've dealt with that.
  5. I know how to make difficult decisions using data I have. My past is clear on this. I think that will help me.
Namaste.

Last edited:
  • Insightful Post
  • Love this post!
Reactions: GregH3000 and Bert

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)