We create our own reality: A Sioux Legend (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
"The Creator gathered all of creation and said, 'I want to hide something from the humans until they are ready for it. It is the realization that they create their own reality.'

The eagle said, 'Give it to me, I will take it to the moon.' The Creator said, 'No, one day they will go there and find it.'

The salmon said, 'I will hide it on the bottom of the ocean.' 'No', the Creator said, 'They will go there too.'

The buffalo said, 'I will bury it on the great plains.' The Creator said, 'They will cut into the skin of the earth and find it.'

Then Grandmother Mole, who lives in the breast of Mother Earth, and who has no physical eyes but sees with spiritual eyes, said, 'Put it inside them.'

And the Creator said, 'It is done.'

— Sioux Legend

43677216_10160888946515057_3334603748096868352_n.jpg
Artwork by Nicebleed (With permission)​

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
"
Then Grandmother Mole, who lives in the breast of Mother Earth, and who has no physical eyes but sees with spiritual eyes, said, 'Put it inside them.'

And the Creator said, 'It is done.'

— Sioux Legend
AHA! Always a classic! :)

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Imagine how old a tribe would have to be, or at least how many generations must have gone before with accrued wisdom constantly being handed down, to create a soulful wisdom teaching like this, and especially to know the heart, mind and soul of a mole.

300px-Talpidae_family_pictures.png

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
There is perhaps nothing that grabs the attention of all my heartstrings more than a beautiful, simple legend featuring a being that is often cast off by. This one is, as SG says, truly a classic<3
What's more, I feel it coming out in the dreams and stories emerging over the last few months + years so it has a very personal meaning too:-D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)