We are moving back and forth in our spiritual development and healing (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
K

KarlaSM

There have been days when in my own healing process I feel like I am going backwards. Have you ever felt that far from progressing you are regressing towards a state that you had felt some time ago?

After some emotions were flowing, it struck me that lately I hear some people saying that sometimes they feel that they are going backwards and that the world in general is going backwards.

This condition reminds me of things that over the past years and currently we are witnessing. For example, the Flat Earth movement that seems to have lessened greatly the past weeks is such a clear example of the collective regressing towards an old conflict that took place centuries ago.

To experience such movements going back and forth can be scary. It just takes a small step or a big step in our lives and in the current of collective experience to trigger waves of deep healing that involves at subconscious level the closing of old timelines.

It is very common if we are undergoing a deep healing process to experience days in which we feel that we are moving backwards. The scary part is to feel that far from progressing something must be very wrong with us, but in reality, we are dealing with old layers of dust that was hidden in one of the corners of our subconscious.

Blessings

OP
K

KarlaSM

Thank you Pooja, the avatar is an image that I found randomly but I do want to create soon a painting of a blue dragon and use it as avatar. :)

The one I have in mind is very similar to the one I found.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Those old dusty bits of subconscious can be quite surprising!
Great to air them out, though sometimes wise to wear a mask while doing so, lol!:fp
If possible, doing so outside in a beautiful place by flowing water is probably my favourite:-D

OP
K

KarlaSM

It is good to know that going back is not something wrong. And, I love that avatar. Such a serious look on the face of the blue dragon... It makes me laugh :)
LOL! I hope that soon I can paint my own dragon which would have a more generous expression. :p

Reactions: Stargazer

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
LOL! I hope that soon I can paint my own dragon which would have a more generous expression.
A smiling dragon - love it. Some of the tree tops in our backyard look like a baby dragon with Mom a little ways behind. To me, it seems they have a happy countenance.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)