We ARE "Masters"! (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
One of the things that so deeply resonates with me is the feeling that we already are "Masters", just as are the beautiful beings that so many others seem to worship. ALL are equally Loved and appreciated by Source, regardless of their perceived "place" within The Creation.

I feel that we are the bravest of the brave, for long ago we "separated" ourselves from All That Is so that we could all experience all things (or at least seemingly so, since true separation isn't possible). Eons ago, we "fell" to these "lower" levels of Creation to experience, learn, grow, and express ourselves through our own Divine gift of Free Will. We became so ensconced in the density of our new environment that we quickly forgot Who and What We Truly Are!

Lifetime after lifetime served only to thicken the once-thin veils that hid our True Being from us. Many other selves, in the guise of Angels, Ascended Masters, Spirit and even Star Family members have faithfully stood beside us at every step, lovingly sending us subtle signs of remembrance--careful never to violate our Free Will, so that the messages of Love are always there for any who may wish to open their eyes to see. They are there to remind us, through the gifts of intuition, seers, healers, channels, and so many others--of our own True Beauty that has been so carefully hidden inside.

Now is the time that many, including myself, have chosen to awaken. It is time for those who feel the nudges of their own Spirit to remember Who and What They Are. It is time for those of us who are awakening to remember and reclaim our Mastery. Finally, it is time for us to begin working together IN that Mastery. I keep asking myself many questions.

What do I remember?
What are my gifts?
What am I here, now, to do?

I just found this on my daily reading list and felt inspired to share it and these thoughts with all of you.

https://angelstoyou.wordpress.com/2016/08/15/what-does-it-take-to-be-a-master-dr-meg-blackburn/

I think it's time for me (and many other selves) to step back into our Mastery.

With Love,

Stargazer <3

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)