Wave Trees of The Atlantis' Cycle (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Henda submitted a new article.

Wave Trees of The Atlantis' Cycle
This article is related to the wave trees which are a gateway to the multidimensional and magical world of New Atlantis. There is a knowledge stored in the trees and every part of it will show up progressively.

So I am posting here the channels I received from the trees while drawing them.

I also feel that the trees are part of the information I receive during my astral projections and that they behave as true signs of the energetic material I can see and feel during the process.

Since I began drawing them, I felt that their energy was changing in all ways. They are all different from one another. They may relate to earth trees but also to themselves as multidimensional beings holding the current shift in consciousness.

The process took me some time because I had to adjust with the...
Click here to continue on to the original article. (You can comment if logged into a transients.info Roundtable Forum account.)

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Henda , I saved the pictures. When I look at them, I feel something that I don’t fully understand at the conscious level. It does remind me of rising kundalini.

Very thankful!

Reactions: Stargazer and Henda
OP
Henda

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Henda , I saved the pictures. When I look at them, I feel something that I don’t fully understand at the conscious level. It does remind me of rising kundalini.

Very thankful!
They actually hold that energy as they can also upgrade your DNA ! So go into a meditative state when you are connecting to them and see what happens ! your gift is may be stored inside of them ! Last night I used them to do a distance healing session to John Helios and this morning he told me that he saw a yellow alien passing by very quick he had tubes on his head. When doing my own self healing this morning I saw the being and got the info that he was the one who helped him upgrade his DNA as it was the purpose and intent of the session !

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)