Wave Trees: Channelers of Healing Energy (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
13886288_1079304635487879_2385968651071491529_n.jpg

The Birch Tree. A Dragon Wave tree ( HahdR)

There is an angel Light running through The Birch Tree. Using that energy Will allow you to gain much self confidence. You Will be connected by Magic to Your higher self, A metamorphosis shows up in you, in your being, in Your life.
The Birch HahdR had Two wondeful Dragons holding Angel's Spirits, helping The Earth Bond to all The other Realms,
You have a Volunteering souls / entities of Light spreading Hope, Love
Clearing you and cleansing Your bodies, filling Your heart with A Green Golden White Blue energy of A pure Source , The 8th dimensionnal Angelic Realm

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Henda

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
IMG_4212.JPG

The Rowan Tree Energy , l'Arbre des Oiseleurs

My story with This attunement written In Colors and energy From The faery's Realm

The Energy of this Tree brings you to your etheric body. You feel you are like flying in an explosion of bright, very bright lights and orbs surround you from where you are not able to know. But this does not matter as you have that beautiful sensation of getting out of your physical state, your state of mind, your physical shape and connection to Earth. You are out of your body, somewhere in a multidimensional state.
The energy is though very soft and colorful at the beginning and it is intensified by an explosion of Pink, Yellow, Green, Purplish-blue, Red lights running up high from the Earth unto you to the Infinite, and you feel yourself completely submerged by this energetic explosion allowing you to discover a world of Magic and Faeries like a child walking in nature with the innocence and simplicity required. You vibrate at a very high level, as this energy enters you, penetrating every cell of your body, every tiny particle of your energetic field. You are in a state of Grace.
It is a Grace which comes through the heart, from the Heart Center of the Multiverse, to the Heart of Gaia.
I never saw that tree before being attuned to its energy. And when I went on Google, I was like "Wonderful" !!

"Rowan is called the Druid Tree, the Goddess Brighid, Goddess of Smithcraft healing and poetry, has three fiery arrows made of Rowan wood. Rowan is highly protective and protects against Faery Enchantements. it is considered a powerful protection against being taken by the Faeries. A Rowan wood walking stick is used for this purpose. A green Rowan wood allows the explorer to safely enter and exit a Fairy Fort or ancient stone circle. Wear Rowan on a hat to avoid being Faery Led. Rowan was all-powerful against Witchcraft, harmful Faeries, and evil influences to include the evil eye".

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)