Wave Tree : To The Origins of Life. Aux origines de la vie. 7 November 2018 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Finally releasing this new artwork with its amazing message

« You came to the light from an internal wide complex intelligence, and it is stored in you. Remember that!
Remembering who you are and from where you came is a long life process. You came from so many worlds, hanged around so many lives.. you came from so far !
This is the place you came from.
If you look deeper into your sacred space while integrating the flow of energy coming from this Wave Tree, you will for sure see hear something, a voice or you would experience a strange voyage into self.
Your X & Y harmonized in a brand new DNA made of Crystalline Light codes with keys touching the stars !
You came from the stars ! Your X & Y glowing in a multiple chain of interconnectedness, you have never felt and experienced before this time.
You are now coming back from so far.
Healing your soul and heart, glowing with a new light, shining bright beautiful and powerful ! Make your bodies the inner home of the Universe ! Make the universe your body and home ! »
Message of the Wave Tree !
Copyright ©

45736487_1921965214555146_5271684228235395072_n.jpg

Attachments

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
This speaks new life/rebirth to me with the bright yellow and green. The tree reminds me of a colorful phoenix.

Reactions: Lila and Henda

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Healing your soul and heart, glowing with a new light, shining bright beautiful and powerful ! Make your bodies the inner home of the Universe ! Make the universe your body and home ! »

Love that Henda. Thank you so much. It is beautiful.

OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Love that Henda. Thank you so much. It is beautiful.
The message took some time to come ! I was just letting go of many old things
Then I started receiving it in the morning that day on 5 November
There is another one I am working on these days and I will post it too
Thanks for your beautiful comment

Reactions: Lila and Anaeika

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I love that message. It sounds like it was worth waiting for;)

At the bottom is what looks like a volcano in orange. That looks like the place the phoenix would come from. Then, above it: a green tree trunk with the interdimensional branches and leaves spreading out above it and allowing all kinds of different lights to shine. Beautiful!

Reactions: Anaeika and Henda
OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
I love that message. It sounds like it was worth waiting for;)

At the bottom is what looks like a volcano in orange. That looks like the place the phoenix would come from. Then, above it: a green tree trunk with the interdimensional branches and leaves spreading out above it and allowing all kinds of different lights to shine. Beautiful!
I love the way you see this artwork Lila ❤ And yes there is fire in it haha

Reactions: Lila
OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
CED07A1D-4289-4B71-8A3B-F76FB9CFEF26.jpeg
Here is one of the two I am working on these days. This is the way portals are opening now. I saw that during an astral projection this week two times. This morning during an astral projection I was floating in these portals and they were heavy moving very slowly ! It freaked me out at the beginning and then I felt safe lol CED07A1D-4289-4B71-8A3B-F76FB9CFEF26.jpeg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)