Water Elemental? Something Else? (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
I have no idea where to post this, so please feel free to re-assign it.

Last weekend a photographer was working with me to get some PR photos. We shot them by a lake.
He wanted me to do one like I was blessing the water. While doing so it occurred to me to actually Bless the water so I did so. He was clicking every few seconds.
In the photos you can see a stream of 'smoky air' rise up out of the lake far away and zig zag back and forth towards me, stopping over my out stretched hands.
The photographer tossed the rest of the photos out but sent me this one.

Any ideas what the camera caught here?

Water Elemental reduced.jpg

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
CS, I have no idea, except that "smokey" in 3D is perception of something from another D which is not smokey there, by which I mean "smokey" appearance may be a translation of perception. "Zig Zag back and forth" reminds me of sacred geometry. You may be talking about a triangular energy.

CS, I have no idea, except that "smokey" in 3D is perception of something from another D which is not smokey there, by which I mean "smokey" appearance may be a translation of perception. "Zig Zag back and forth" reminds me of sacred geometry. You may be talking about a triangular energy.
Over time I've had some enchanting moments with beings I didn't know existed, usually associated with plants and tree's, something like sprites and fairies perhaps, and other mythological (I thought) creatures too. It seems there's a lot of beings living here on this planet but at frequency's our human eyes can't detect. The camera caught this one, but of the 3 of us there none of us saw it naked eye....I was actually looking up right where it was too.
I did feel something, but I thought it was just me dropping into state unusually quickly from channeling energy.
I wish the photographer hadn't thrown away the other pictures where it was moving across the lake towards me. Perhaps getting to see them too would have helped to understand whatever this entity is better?

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Lila and One65

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I don't see anything.

I don't see anything.
There's a column of dark air over my hands running down to the water. It's not a photographic artifact.
The photograper sent me another one, at some point it apparntly moved on top of me. Here's that one, he's darkened the photo so the being can be seen better -can you see it now? It makes sort of an hourglass shape over me.

Strangely, in line with your head on the other side of the bank are 2 conifers that have grown toward each other to form an arch. That's a direct line of sight gateway, from/to what?
Good eye Hailstones! I'd not even noticed that....I'm still scratching my head wondering what this energy Being is. I may try to return and get serious about blessing and see if it re-appears.

Reactions: Lila

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Any white smokey fog could be higher energies, they tend to be captured more often on digital cameras, similar to orbs. Not all orbs are ghosts (at a higher energy state) but some are. These higher energies are always around us, moving, mixing, etc but we normally do not see them.

I've only seen the high energy "fog" twice, once during my NDE, and once this summer in my backyard. So IMO that's where the myth of heaven being full of clouds comes from, those are actually swirling higher energies.

And there are 2 cases from Dolores Cannon where her subject had a past life as an ocean. Another subject had a past life as the whole atmosphere of a planet.

• Intriguing Post
Reactions: Lila

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Thanks. Now I can see it! How lovely for you. Maybe they are are always interacting with us and some silent part of our psyche acknowledges them when we are "connected" as you clearly are.

Not surprised CS. The digital camera is able to pick up energies and colours that our eyes cannot see. To that end, I sometimes snap away at "nothing" when I am out walking and can catch high strangeness.

Here is a photo I took a couple of winters ago. Walking home along the path by the river, I was just snapping away and this one photo captured "something" ghostly billowing in front of me. I took a lot of photos as I walked along and none of the others had anything in them.

And there is an orb at the top which is slightly obscured by whatever is in front of it.

That is High Strangeness Pod, thanks for sharing it. It doesn't surprise me in dense foliage, lots of nature spirits there. I've played with them sometimes, I can feel them and see them closed eyes with my third eye. To see them captured in a photo like this is fascinating!
I've not talked too much about it, but a lot of things I once thought were myths are turning out to be first hand experiences these days. Being woke has breathed a whole new life into my understanding of what life actually is, and what an incredible wealth there is of beings are eyes aren't developed enough to see.

• Divine
Reactions: Lila and Linda

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
It just reminds me that some of the times I've been aware of a presence in my bedroom when I've been half asleep in bed: if I've screamed at the moment of realisation, the "thing" has backed off and doesn't reappear. Thinking about it, it has been a long while since one of those occurrences. I think it is my higher self making approaches, (or other higher beings) who immediately agree not to try connecting if the subject is not ready to. Sort of like: we extended our hand for handshake - you screamed. See you when you're ready.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Thanks. Now I can see it! How lovely for you. Maybe they are are always interacting with us and some silent part of our psyche acknowledges them when we are "connected" as you clearly are.

Not surprised CS. The digital camera is able to pick up energies and colours that our eyes cannot see. To that end, I sometimes snap away at "nothing" when I am out walking and can catch high strangeness.

Here is a photo I took a couple of winters ago. Walking home along the path by the river, I was just snapping away and this one photo captured "something" ghostly billowing in front of me. I took a lot of photos as I walked along and none of the others had anything in them.

And there is an orb at the top which is slightly obscured by whatever is in front of it.

View attachment 8072
Pod, you know I always see things in pictures. In your picture here I can clearly see an arc of movement, head, open mouth, eyes and ears, two arms (or could be bat wings!) and then there is the flattened out head of another entity the first one is standing near. Do I take it to understand that these entities are off the path on the side where the grass bank rolls down to the river? I see multiple orbs in your picture as well.

I wonder what the connection is with bodies of water and entities?

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Wonder what would happen if you two ladies got together? Might be a party. Pod CrystalSong

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)