Was this an OBE or abduction? (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
This happened to my granddaughter when she was around 9 years old, she is now 20.

She went to bed as normal, felt as though she had woken up to find she was on a strange table somewhere. All she could see was very bright, white lights. Three figures appeared but she could not see them properly because of the lights. They were tall and slim but she felt/knew that they did not look like us. They did not speak but she could tell they were communicating, although, had no idea what was said. She started to panic, and asked out loud to be taken home. They never spoke, but communicated asking where she lived. So, she told them. The next thing, she woke up fully alert, hovering above her own bed close to the ceiling. She then felt a sharp stabbing pain in the small of her back, which really hurt. She then literally dropped back onto the bed.

She has always wondered what this was and like me is hoping some of you lovelies can throw some light on it. More or less from the time she could talk, she was able to see into other dimensions and have contact with spirits. She is highly intuitive and often knows what people are thinking.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Sounds more like an abduction to me because of the dropping back onto the bed part. Did or does she have any after effects where she felt the pain in her back? I have the sense that her awareness made it difficult to deal with her and likely they left her alone after that. IMO, it is very rude behavior on their part.

I had a similar situation when I was an adult. I knew something was going on at night, was tired of it, and decided to resist one night. I was aware of small being next to my bed (little grey maybe) and feeling as though I could not move, but was about to leave. I summoned all my strength and struck out with one arm, punching the being. Then I passed out, but did not have any more visits after that.

I did ask a psychic friend about it later. She looked at me for a second, started laughing, and said that I communicated my wishes quite clearly.

OP
June

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
No she did not have any lasting effects from the pain. I think you've sussed her out well Linda, to her knowledge she has never had anymore trouble with them, and that is probably because she is always been strong willed and won't put up with any crap even at that age.
Thanks for your insight Linda, she is with me and waiting to go but was hoping somebody would reply.

Reactions: Lila and Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
The circumstances sound like a classic "abduction" to me...HOWEVER, the word "abduction" has many negative connotations.

In much of Dolores Cannon's work, these vast majority of these so-called "abduction" scenarios are actually positive interactions--quite often undertaken for the benefit of the "abductee". In most of the accounts from Dolores' clients, these contacts are described as being pre-arranged as part of a soul-contract and they occur for a variety of reasons. In some cases, information is exchanged. In many, the person may even receive some type of healing. The idea that many of these abductees are actually working with these extra-terrestrial beings at an unconscious level (for a much higher purpose than we may understand) really resonates with me. So does the idea that these beings are actually part of our "star" or "soul" family.

There are also some suggestions (although not from Dolores' work) that not all "abductions" are carried out by extra-terrestrial beings. Some suggest that these may be actually carried out by human beings (likely involved in the military Secret Space Program). Some believe that these "human" types of contacts are being made to undermine the positive work of the extra-terrestrial beings and create fear among the populace.

My personal feeling though, is that the vast majority of these "abduction" scenarios are genuine, positive, and a perfectly appropriate experience for the learning, experience, and "soul missions" of the people involved.

If you are interested in learning more about the topic and Dolores' work, I highly recommend her books, "Keepers of the Garden" and "The Custodians". Both books address the issue at length and I found them to be highly informative!

:)

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
SG - I sensed no benefit. If it was there, it was not communicated. Being removed from the safety and comfort of your own bed is a poor way to go about interactions. I did not feel fear, but just wanted them to leave me alone. These are not the ones mentioned in the book.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Oh - just remembered another event from long ago. I was approached in my sleep and asked if I wanted to visit a ship. I thought about it for a minute and declined because my daughter was asleep down the hall, and I did not want to do anything that would jeopardize her. They responded with something like - oh, we see - and left.

I bet this was one of the events described in the book.

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
Dolores is notorious for not knowing about negative ETs. With all the respect to her decades of research, that makes me doubt most of her findings.

June, I guess I would be concerned about an implant being put in where it hurt. Again, it may be positive or negative... or none. However, I have no idea who can deal with implants apart from Simon Parkes.

OP
June

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Thankyou Linda and SG for your comments, Frankie was hoping for something before she had to leave. She did say she wondered why they had to ask for her address, unless somebody else took her there. Also, I wonder if changing eye colour means anything in particular. She had really striking deep blue eyes up until she went to uni in 2015, in 2016 they changed to deep green. Another day more aqua. Last week they were deep blue again. She is getting a lot of comment from the other students about, it seems to be very noticeable. Anyone know about this type of thing? I just tell her she's a witch, just to keep it light. :))

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Geeze Louise - Frankie and I have a lot in common.
I had clear blue eyes most of my life. In 2009, they changed to green. Now they are more aqua, but some days there are gold streaks.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Regarding the question in the thread title: It can be both, OBE and abduction. They often have some common traits, e.g. the paralysis, vibrations, sounds, being lifted etc. In D. Cannon's books it is said that they can take any body layer (physical, etheric, astral) with them. So it can be 'in the astral' too.

Regarding contracts and perceived force and negativity: in D. Cannon's books not all of these experiences are positive. Some abductees also are traumatised but it is then often found out to be the case because they do not remember about their possible 'contracts' they made before entering this life in a physical body. They communicate often with their Higher Selves confirming this, but sometimes also with "ET" groups of some kind, in the latter case of course we can never be sure if it is right or if one is being lied too.

I've met greys in the astral but I don't know my relation to them or if I have a contract (or even was once one of them?) I know from dreams and visions that my mission here on Earth is a positive one (guess I would not be on this forum if it wasn't).

In a quasi-abduction via projection I also was lifted on a table once, the faces appeared first as kind of 'grey' but more like 'whites' or light beings, then the also became more human expressions, but still in light being form. And it was not an abduction really because it happened voluntarily as I always use 'helpers' to lift me out in about 50% of the cases. Never had I any negative experience. Mostly I do not see them because they were 'invisible' then and it was just about the helping part for them (to lend me a hand for lift-out).
In another dream experiences a female grey (so she told me via telepathic communication and was felt by me intuitively to be female) told me she would 'log in' to the mind network with me sometimes to get or share information.
In another projection I raised my vibration from an astral plane and saw three of the greys (actually tall whites) standing with a little distance from me, just watching. Don't know if it was 'a ship' because the surroundings were dark, like it is in The Void. It was a neutral experience and I did not want to engage further and 'beamed' down again.

Btw, it's an interesting synchronicity reading this new thread now as I just worked on my song about abductions right now. O.O

Last edited:

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
OP
June

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Something else I would like to mention. Frankie was born in a very old house which she moved from while very young. She has had a little girl with her for as long as she can remember, who,lived in the house, she also told her parents that part of the house had burned down and several children had died. Of course they were gobsmacked. But she still has that child with her, who's name is Elizabeth. She was here with Frankie today in my apartment. As we talked about Elizabeth more info seemed to come through. I felt they had been together in a previous life. Mother brother father sister, ? sister, that's when we felt it, can't explain really , just a feeling. My feeling is that Frankie was her sister and also died in the fire. Frankie has reincarnated while Elizabeth stays on the other side still clinging to her sister. Does this sound super crazy? I feel it very strongly and I didn't imagine that child was here, I knew it ,felt it. My granddaughter certainly drags a lot of energy in with her when she arrives.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Well, June, I grew up in an old house with a spirit, too. That house was built in the early 1900s, and my parents believed he was the son (killed in WWI) of the people who built it. I share all of this because of what I did after both my parents passed, and we were selling the house.

The spirit was visible to children, which is how we first came to know him. My brother and I saw him on several occasions. My parents believed us because they heard and felt him. He did not cause much trouble, but could freak you out with some of the sounds if you were alone in the house. My husband used to be a non-believer, but changed his mind after a few encounters. One of them was me needing to find an important binder. My brother and I searched high and low for it. When my husband arrived, he listened to us and then said - do you mean this one - the binder had appeared on a table.

When we were finishing clearing the house, I talked to the spirit because I felt sad about just abandoning him. I explained that I was a little girl when we first met, but now I was grown up, and even my little girl was grown up. I went on to say that my parents each had died and had moved on, and we were selling the house and would not be back. I talked about seeing my Dad after he passed and how happy and well he was. Then I suggested that there might be more for him beyond this house. I knew he was there and listening carefully. Then I heard noises in the kitchen - cupboard doors opening and closing. I could tell he was agitated, and I left. The next day I went back with my brother, and the first thing he said was that the house was clear. I had not told him what I did the night before.

I've been to historic sites and felt overwhelmed with spirits surrounding me. In a few cases, I've helped them move on - some of them were so stuck with the emotions surrounding their deaths.

I will not begin to say what is best for Frankie and Elizabeth, but only share what I've experienced. That being said, I think they might discuss the situation and see if there are other options that interest them.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
Something else I would like to mention. Frankie was born in a very old house which she moved from while very young. She has had a little girl with her for as long as she can remember, who,lived in the house, she also told her parents that part of the house had burned down and several children had died. Of course they were gobsmacked. But she still has that child with her, who's name is Elizabeth. She was here with Frankie today in my apartment. As we talked about Elizabeth more info seemed to come through. I felt they had been together in a previous life. Mother brother father sister, ? sister, that's when we felt it, can't explain really , just a feeling. My feeling is that Frankie was her sister and also died in the fire. Frankie has reincarnated while Elizabeth stays on the other side still clinging to her sister. Does this sound super crazy? I feel it very strongly and I didn't imagine that child was here, I knew it ,felt it. My granddaughter certainly drags a lot of energy in with her when she arrives.
Not crazy at all, June! Although those who seek to separate us from our spirituality would certainly deem it otherwise. :)

Reactions: Lila and June

Tristan

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
I can relate to this strongly from my own experiences. from my experiences and research Abductions can happen in many forms. Physical and astral! for malevolent and benevolent E.Ts and also military "MILAB" from the research and people I have spoken to Generally the military will abduct these individuals after legitimate contact is made in order to find out what is going and why they are being contacted. There are more sinister abductions that take place for satanic ritual abuse although I am finding this is generally done in relation to royal bloodlines. False projections/images and belief systems can be implanted to throw one of course and implants are put into place to keep the individual at a low vibration and impact the chakra system. I have had interactions with many E.Ts both good and bad (or so I'm lead to believe!) intuition plays an important key here to try and surface the issue at hand. There is a lot of disinformation regarding this phenomena and the level of deception and agenda runs very deep! past life regressions can be blocked and recovering memories can be very tricky. True shamans and aboriginal Elders will be able to help in getting to the bottom of this. Either way your grand daughter sounds like a very gifted individual. Often the good E.Ts can provide DNA upgrades awakening talents and perform healings. It does sound suss that they had to ask where she lived as an E.T would not need to ask this information. Entity removals and healings may also be required. Talk more to your grandchild about her experiences and see if any of this information resonates with you. Feel free to inbox me if you would like any more information and resources I may have to help.

OP
June

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
I can relate to this strongly from my own experiences. from my experiences and research Abductions can happen in many forms. Physical and astral! for malevolent and benevolent E.Ts and also military "MILAB" from the research and people I have spoken to Generally the military will abduct these individuals after legitimate contact is made in order to find out what is going and why they are being contacted. There are more sinister abductions that take place for satanic ritual abuse although I am finding this is generally done in relation to royal bloodlines. False projections/images and belief systems can be implanted to throw one of course and implants are put into place to keep the individual at a low vibration and impact the chakra system. I have had interactions with many E.Ts both good and bad (or so I'm lead to believe!) intuition plays an important key here to try and surface the issue at hand. There is a lot of disinformation regarding this phenomena and the level of deception and agenda runs very deep! past life regressions can be blocked and recovering memories can be very tricky. True shamans and aboriginal Elders will be able to help in getting to the bottom of this. Either way your grand daughter sounds like a very gifted individual. Often the good E.Ts can provide DNA upgrades awakening talents and perform healings. It does sound suss that they had to ask where she lived as an E.T would not need to ask this information. Entity removals and healings may also be required. Talk more to your grandchild about her experiences and see if any of this information resonates with you. Feel free to inbox me if you would like any more information and resources I may have to help.
Thankyou Tristan, I don't know when I will see her as she attends Uni and works in London which is some miles away from me. I will mail her about your post but I doubt there will be much discussion until she visits.

Reactions: Stargazer

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
www.lornawilsonqhhthealing.co.uk
Great comments above June. If I may add another perspective for exploration or investigation... Abductions from my experience working with abductees is usually generational. They are not always isolated incidences affecting one family member. Family genetics seems to be of some general importance, so it makes me wonder if other members of your family including yourself have had other 'weird' things happen to them........

Last edited:
Reactions: Stargazer and June

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
Dolores is notorious for not knowing about negative ETs. With all the respect to her decades of research, that makes me doubt most of her findings.
That is factual. Dolores did not believe in negative ET's and refused to accept that information or write about it in very much the same way that she didn't believe in 'dark entities' even though they show up at times in QHHT sessions. In fact of late as we are rising in consciousness many QH practitioners are finding attachments OR external negative anomaly's showing up in sessions. Dolores refused to have that conversation with her practitioners and would silence any of us who brought that conversation up.

Dolores also took as factual anything that anyone said without seeking corroboration e.g like how Michael Newton did in his Life Between Lives research. She also wrote creatively by combining the comments from numerous sessions to make it seem as though they all came only from one person.

As we collectively unravel the mysteries of creation we develop beliefs and then outgrow them as we evolve in increased awareness or experience. Some of what we believe to be factual eventually shows itself to be what it is; a personal belief.

Last edited:
OP
June

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Great comments above June. If I may add another perspective for exploration or investigation... Abductions from my experience working with abductees is usually generational. They are not always isolated incidences affecting one family member. Family genetics seems to be of some general importance, so it makes me wonder if other members of your family including yourself have had other 'weird' things happen to them........
Thankyou Lorna. To my knowledge nobody else in the family, including myself, have had anything that might be an abduction experience. My granddaughter is hoping to visit sometime this week, so we will chat some more.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
That is factual. Dolores did not believe in negative ET's and refused to accept that information or write about it in very much the same way that she didn't believe in 'dark entities' even though they show up at times in QHHT sessions. In fact of late as we are rising in consciousness many QH practitioners are finding attachments OR external negative anomaly's showing up in sessions. Dolores refused to have that conversation with her practitioners and would silence any of us who brought that conversation up.in increased awareness or experience.
Not to discount any of these thoughts, but could it be that Dolores was trying to help people move past the fearful aspects of this kind of work/activity and focus upon the positive aspects of it instead? Given the agenda of certain beings in our "reality" to keep us in fear of our connections to one another, other forms of life, and Source, there are plenty of negative narratives out there. Furthermore, the more attention we give these "negative" aspects, the more power we give them and the more we allow them into our experience. I somehow feel that Dolores knew that--and she simply wasn't going to give them the satisfaction of her time or her energy. :)

While I agree that healing and integrating our traumas does require us to acknowledge and face them directly, I also believe it's essential to look beyond them (and let them go) if we are to move forward in a positive way. That's how I've come to see Dolores and her work--as a steady, brilliant light reaching out to guide others through stormy seas.

Reactions: Sinera and June

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
could it be that Dolores was trying to help people move past the fearful aspects of this kind of work/activity and focus upon the positive aspects of it instead? Given the agenda of certain beings in our "reality" to keep us in fear of our connections to one another, other forms of life, and Source, there are plenty of negative narratives out there.
As one who has read a lot of Dolores' books and thus transcripts I would like to agree. I'm just reading now one of her earliest books on the topic (Legacy from the Stars, 1996) but have read many more from her on the ET topic.

To me she seems just a reporter who wrote down what she was told by her regressees in trance. And there were also negative stories btw. E.g. about a reptilian race landing on Earth and other beings witnessing it and hiding in a mountain from them, also about hybridisation programs although the HS (which she calls subconscious) then told her that it was agreed in advance with the incarnated human who could not know it and was maybe rather traumatised. If that is a lie that we are told by deceptive ETs, entities or whatever - how can we decide? We don't know.

She does not appear to me as s.o. who makes it all up or somehow sugarcoats things a lot. Some of her quotes in interviews might reflect her interpretations which is a more optimistic view and I agree with Stargazer that she just wanted to give people hope and stressed the positive side.

However, imv it does not concern the transcripts, so one can always read the transcripts and get your own picture. Most of the transcripts do not mirror something overly negative to me although trauma was often the first reason her client came to her. One question is maybe if she left out the stories that were 'too' negative, that's the drawer case argument, so to speak ... but that we do not know either.

Reactions: Stargazer

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
I somehow feel that Dolores knew that--and she simply wasn't going to give them the satisfaction of her time or her energy.
Perhaps you are correct SG, however, one of the quirks we human beings have is to not always state to others the fundamental reason or reasons "why" we should do or don't do something or they did or didn't do something, and then down the line if confusion ensues we only have guesses about the initial why, and therefore the issue will stay as an open question forever. We sure are curious beings!

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
Perhaps you are correct SG, however, one of the quirks we human beings have is to not always state to others the fundamental reason or reasons "why" we should do or don't do something or they did or didn't do something, and then down the line if confusion ensues we only have guesses about the initial why, and therefore the issue will stay as an open question forever. We sure are curious beings!
Perhaps I'm also "colored" by what Theresa Caputo usually says about her readings...where she always goes in with the intent to communicate only those things that are for the client's highest good. It's almost always positive, uplifting communications, but anything to the contrary would be what the person needs to hear for their greatest good.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
she always goes in with the intent to communicate only those things that are for the client's highest good.
Caputo's approach is a bit shaky here I believe because she takes it upon herself to decide what is the highest good or not for a person (and perhaps dangerous karma wise for herself), and as you point out there are things that a person needs to hear, negative or painful perhaps, but still part of their overall development.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
Caputo's approach is a bit shaky here I believe because she takes it upon herself to decide what is the highest good or not for a person (and perhaps dangerous karma wise for herself), and as you point out there are things that a person needs to hear, negative or painful perhaps, but still part of their overall development.
That's certainly a wise take on it, but I may have misstated things. She doesn't actually decide what is the highest good on her own, she simply makes the highest good her intention going into the reading. From that point on, it's up to the "Spirit" side to bring forward what is most needed. She has a standard "speech" that she gives before each reading--then she says that if Spirit does bring anything forward that could be perceived as negative, it's only for the greater good of that client.

Just as I feel Dolores may have done, I think Theresa intentionally sets a "high bar" so that there is little (if any) chance at allowing a so-called "lower dimensional being" into the conversation.

Reactions: Carl and June

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
Not to discount any of these thoughts, but could it be that Dolores was trying to help people move past the fearful aspects of this kind of work/activity and focus upon the positive aspects of it instead?
LOL we never know what is in the minds of others.
Having worked very closely with Dolores over a number of years, and as the Special Contributor on her forum, we had strict guidelines about what we could discuss or not.

We must also remember that it is unwise to idealize humans as we are all still on our own journey of growth and learning.

My perception is that all things dark / light, or positive / negative all stem from the same Oneness. Love embraces and draws all things into itself, while fear rejects and pushes away.

I also believe it's essential to look beyond them (and let them go) if we are to move forward in a positive way.
As a long term therapist I've come to a place of recognizing that 'trauma' is often the gateway catalyst for self realization. Like an oyster shell with a pearl within, we learn to unravel the energy to see what lies within. What we often reject through trauma is a part of ourselves that often needs to be embraced and not pushed away.

It may be that souls value the 'negative' as much as the positive, and perhaps even more so as there is very little growth in the positive things we already 'get'.

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
Reactions: June and Stargazer

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
However, imv it does not concern the transcripts, so one can always read the transcripts and get your own picture. Most of the transcripts do not mirror something overly negative to me although trauma was often the first reason her client came to her. One question is maybe if she left out the stories that were 'too' negative, that's the drawer case argument, so to speak ... but that we do not know either.
You're right on both counts. She used creative editing with the transcripts and combined sessions together to seem as though it were one person speaking.

She also tailored what she shared so would not include 'negative' stories. She had certain beliefs and stuck by them. One was that there were no 'dark negative entities' which would presuppose then that there are therefore no negative aliens. Which some of us know is simply not true.

OP
June

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Reactions: Lila and Stargazer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)