Warring Angels? A Man Shares His Vision (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I don't have any idea who this guy is, but I saw his vid on "Praying Medic's" Tw&tter feed just now. While he describes his vision, some of it's in very religious terms, but I thought it was so interesting I had to share it here. He describes his vision of "warring angels" over his local polling station and it must have been an AWESOME experience. His mention of Archangel Michael is noteworthy--I don't see it as a "bad" thing, I just don't resonate with the perspective of a spiritual "heirarchy" (and tend to be skeptical of any such message). That said, I have no doubt that energies are "swirling", just as was the war cloud he witnessed.

I also don't resonate with his statement that they were "holding themselves back" from stepping in and fixing what we humans have all "messed up". As I see it, WE ARE THEM AND THEY ARE US. He was simply catching a glimpse of us at a different level--on a multi-dimensional scale, as it were. And any being of true expanded consciousness would know that this is all just an illusion playing out in the physical--thus they would not interfere with our Free Will choices. Further, ALL CHOICES AND JOURNEYS ARE HONORED. It's simply up to us to choose the path we wish to take. Finally, I don't see any being of expanded consciousness as being "angry". There must certainly be focused and perhaps excited, but I feel anger is only his "human" interpretation of what he experienced.

In any case, it was a fascinating vision and I greatly enjoyed experiencing it through his account!

OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
On a related note, here's another quick vid from SGT Report. It shows the crowd reaction at yesterday's Trump Rally when a woman apparently collapsed in the crowd. To skip directly to the rally footage, skip to 2:14. I agree with Shawn. Something very special and spiritual is happening.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)