Wakey-wakey — Covid poll: A pulse check of Australia as we exit the pandemic (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
This is fascinating. One of Australia’s main MSM websites, news.com.au, posted an article yesterday encouraging people to vote on a series of polls in relation to the plandemic.

I’ve inserted screenshots of the current results of some of the more interesting polls.

How many vaccine shots did you have?
34% of people said none. Note that the Government says (https://www.health.gov.au/initiatives-and-programs/covid-19-vaccines/numbers-statistics) 97% of the country (16+) were vaccinated.

Did you catch COVID?
40% said no.

How do you feel about your vaccine decision?
0% said, "I'm unvaccinated and regret the decision."
30% said "I'm vaccinated and regret the decision."

How did our leaders handle the pandemic?
65% said they were too heavy-handed.

Full article on news.com.au

4.jpg3.jpg2.jpg1.jpg

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Our leaders, dare I say, acted like they were lobotimized, and then acted like heavy-handed zombies. The zombification, or the leaking of their humanity out of that very small hole they punctured in themselves, was striking, and mind-numbing at the same time.

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
This is fascinating. One of Australia’s main MSM websites, news.com.au, posted an article yesterday encouraging people to vote on a series of polls in relation to the plandemic.

I’ve inserted screenshots of the current results of some of the more interesting polls.

How many vaccine shots did you have?
34% of people said none. Note that the Government says (https://www.health.gov.au/initiatives-and-programs/covid-19-vaccines/numbers-statistics) 97% of the country (16+) were vaccinated.

Did you catch COVID?
40% said no.

How do you feel about your vaccine decision?
0% said, "I'm unvaccinated and regret the decision."
30% said "I'm vaccinated and regret the decision."

How did our leaders handle the pandemic?
65% said they were too heavy-handed.

Full article on news.com.au

View attachment 13750View attachment 13751View attachment 13752View attachment 13753
Be careful of statistical fallacies. These are polls of only 40+ thousand, and not randomly picked. So that 34% does not mean 34% of the entire Australian population did not take the vaccine. 34% of 40+ thousand still fits in the 3% of the entire Australian population. Keep in mind Australia forced their urban dwellers to get the vaccine or no groceries/schools/etc. So its 97% coercion.

Last edited:
Reactions: June

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)