Voter Fraud & The 2020 USA Election (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

GregH3000

Involved Wayfarer
Nov 10, 2016
Texas, USA
tumblr.gregdiablo.com
Been having visions along this line.
From your visions to God’s ear, Linda. This is SO much bigger than the president now. Last night I had to explain to one of my liberal friends from my former state of residence, WA, how Trump actually won in a landslide and the many matrices of corruption displayed by voluminous, and extremely compelling evidence. She was completely clueless about Hunter Biden, the infiltration of the CCP, Big Tech’s outright censorship (which compelled me to quit my Facebook page of 12 years), and how historic this election really is. Then I tried to summarize what was going to happen on the 6th; I’m so disgusted by how the traditional media and our ignoble “4th estate” (more like a Fifth Column) has completely abandoned any semblance of journalistic ethics.

At one point, exasperated by her dumbfounded reaction, I just had to exclaim that this whole debacle cut me to the quick, in the sense that I was forced to examine what it means to be an American. This outright sedition has activated my “American DNA,” so to speak: NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION is what it boils down to; are we a republic beholden to the letter of the law and the consent of the governed, or not?

Excuse the rant- it just blew me away that about 40% of Democrats really have no clue as to the level of fraud and corruption that has demonstrably been going on here, and how well organized and devious the globalists have been behind the scenes the past four years.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Here's a fun fact - January 6th is the date of the Epiphany, when the 3 wise men arrived in Bethlehem. It marks the end of the Christmas season in several christian cultures.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Angela

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Here's a fun fact - January 6th is the date of the Epiphany, when the 3 wise men arrived in Bethlehem. It marks the end of the Christmas season in several christian cultures.
In the Western world and many other parts. In Russia (Orthodox Church) 6. January is actually Christmas Eve and it lasts til 10th January then.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
And if you want to make it even more fun - those 3 wise men were Persians - Mede - from Iran!

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Pelosi and McConnell decided on the rules for the elector voting. Interestingly they only held a voice vote and not a counted vote that shows how each person voted. No surprise, it will require a majority vote in both houses to make any change.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) in a letter to colleagues on Sunday noted that objections can happen but said, at the end of the day, Biden “will be officially declared the next president.”
Pence, as the President of the Senate, still holds the ability to decide which electors are ratified.

One comment, wildsailor2008, at The Consesrvative Treehouse, is this:
…The majority has to be in both houses according to these traitorous rules. 55 Representatives and 11 Senators is not enough. However, that does not mean it will fail. According to the prior situations and the results/outcomes of prior elections (1800 election and 1887 act) it is really up to the ‘President of the Senate’ which should be VP Pence. He has the authority to decide to accept both packages of electors, none at all from the disputed States, or pick and choose what he decides to count for the final tally. It is going to be a complete show for sure!
At this point anything can happen.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Jenna Ellis, Trump's attorney suggested that Pence could defer the certification of electors in the swing states that sent two sets by returning the selection of electors back to the state legislators. This would put the resolution of the elector debacle back into the hands of the state legislators. The reasons that this is important is that 1- by constitutional law, it is the legislatures that make the decision 2- it was the governors and secretaries of state that certified the election results and selected the electors. 3- if the president of the senate requires the state legislatures to do this task, it gets them off the hook of defying the governors. This actually is a neat solution.

The Wisconsin legislature is making noise about decertifying the Biden electoral votes and awarding them to Trump. However, the report says this will happen on Thursday, which is the 7th - a day after the scheduled elector count. Keep in mind that in the constitution, the only date specified is the inauguration date of January 20th.

Still a who knows situation.

• Intriguing Post
Reactions: Laron

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I just went back and read through some of the posts. We've done such a good job of explaining, noting the steps, and considering the possibilities. However, I started laughing - what a nutzo time this has been.

You might even think it is a planned production - wait, did I say that out loud? :-D

Tania

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
I just went back and read through some of the posts. We've done such a good job of explaining, noting the steps, and possibilities.
However, I started laughing - what a nutzo time this has been.
You might even think it is a planned production - wait, did I say that out loud? :-D
It has been nuts hasnt it and it is getting nuttier by the day. Big movers lots at stake and everyone claiming it is “ for the people” while standing to gain or loose something personally, money out of politics, stop mining our data and poluting the Earth, bullying and starting wars. Let us breath - clean Air preferably:)

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Big movers lots at stake
I was talking with a young man last weekend and noticed that his attitude towards politics, hidden technology, etc. had changed dramatically. He is not shy about expressing views and has a large circle of friends, so I see this as a sea-change. The ideas are spreading.

Reactions: Tania

Tania

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
I was talking with a young man last weekend and noticed that his attitude towards politics, hidden technology, etc. had changed dramatically. He is not shy about expressing views and has a large circle of friends, so I see this as a sea-change. The ideas are spreading.
I hope the youth is also kind and collaborative, I wouldnt hate if they ( and all of us) went off Line a bit ...

GregH3000

Involved Wayfarer
Nov 10, 2016
Texas, USA
tumblr.gregdiablo.com
Senator Grassley put out a disturbing tweet this morning while I was watching Warroom Pandemic; he said Pence was not going to be there and that he (Grassley) would be presiding. Twitter went nuts, then he put out a clarification that is still ambiguous at best. Steve Bannon then remarked that "All hell is going to break loose tomorrow."

Also heard a rumor from an ex-NSA guy named Jim Stone (jimstone.is) that the president has a contingency plan should the steal be successful. He is bugging out to Scotland on the 19th; a couple hours after this post went up last night, Scotland announced they were locking down for COVID at midnight until the end of the month.

Addendum: Steve Bannon's interview with Archbishop Vigano. What balls on this guy; love him to death (and no doubt he now has a target on his back).

Reactions: Angela

Angela

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Jul 28, 2016
Senator Grassley put out a disturbing tweet this morning while I was watching Warroom Pandemic; he said Pence was not going to be there and that he (Grassley) would be presiding. Twitter went nuts, then he put out a clarification that is still ambiguous at best. Steve Bannon then remarked that "All hell is going to break loose tomorrow."
I've heard from even some msm articles, i believe, that pence is planning to leave the country tomorrow evening. Taking in the scenes of the middle east and Europe.
Based on what Simon parkes has been saying, we have the borders pretty well blocked so Anyone trying to get out won't be able to. I'm curious what's going to happen with pence.

Then you have all the stuff Lin Wood has been saying. Outright saying and suggesting that chief Justice Roberts needs to step down because of the video evidence he has on him regarding pedophilia stuff. He's been quite the target of discussion the past few days on some sites I've been on as well.

• Intriguing Post
Reactions: Laron

Angela

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Jul 28, 2016
I kind of think trump was giving them all one more chance. Weeding out any more that needed to be vetted and that's it. No more playing nice.
But perhaps, given some of the requests to have it sent back to the state legislatures or to have a special session called, we may have this dragged out even further.

GregH3000

Involved Wayfarer
Nov 10, 2016
Texas, USA
tumblr.gregdiablo.com
Pence's political career is OVER if he doesn't step up. He has a date with destiny and upholding his Constitutional oath. In my view it is DISGUSTING that only 36 reps are planning to object to this obviously fraudulent election; Kevin McCarthy, you are going down for your cowardly fecklessness. I won't even bother with the Senate; Cruz and Hawley are showboating for their presidential runs in 2024, basically.

Dark days indeed. It is starting to look very grim. Bottom line? Americans didn't do enough to stop the tyranny; this is on everyone, not just the CCP suck ups in both parties. We were complacent, didn't treasure our freedoms enough, and now we may lose them.

Looks like the Tree of Liberty is about to get a watering of blood unless Trump invokes the Insurrection Act. The two weeks after tomorrow are going to be mind-blowing as America finally wakes up to the fact that this "election" was a farce and a national tragedy. More and more info will be coming out, and as Biden makes mask-wearing mandatory and starts the lockdowns, maybe the useful idiots who hated the president so much they were willing to sell out the country will finally have an overdue epiphany. Too little, too late, traitors.

• I agree
Reactions: azlynn and Laron

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Well, the electoral process has been halted and Pence taken out of the building.

Reason? A whole lot of people forced their way into the building and wanted to talk to senators and representatives - who already had fled.

This may be a first, but I believe that the point has been made - people are effing tired of all the BS that goes on in secret in that building.

Also, learned that gas masks are stored under the seats in both chambers. (The Capitol police are using tear gas to quell the crowd.) Did not know that.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: GregH3000 and Laron

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Update - possibly antifa

Tweets are being removed. This was interview with an older man, who reported that some younger people joined the group at the building and moved to the front. He noticed they were wearing kneepads.

Last edited:

Angela

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Jul 28, 2016
I believe it still was primarily antifa though. I saw somewhere that there was facial recognition of a few people that were at other violent protests. That one person with the face paint is the only person I've seen spoken for to not be antifa. Either way it was an attempt to delegitimize what was going to go through.

GregH3000

Involved Wayfarer
Nov 10, 2016
Texas, USA
tumblr.gregdiablo.com
I’m listening to Steny Hoyer ramble on and beg for unity, it is truly disgusting. What the Dems are trying to do, with their accomplices in the mind control media, is blame everything bad that happened on the president, and push for a concession from the objectors, the president, or both. The obvious goal is to, once again, not allow we the people to hear a redress of their grievances.

Two of the president’s staff have resigned, and Loeffler, who lost her runoff election last night (also stolen), has had a change of heart and decided not to object. In the House chamber, objections have been pushed back, despite the fact that Rep. Gosart was rightfully the first one to speak since he was interrupted when the chamber was evacuated (he was the first objector). A half hour has transpired, and yet, all we are hearing is the self-righteous, preening parasites complain and whine about how fair this election was, and insinuating how culpable the president was for the assault on the Capitol, when in fact, all he was doing was fulfilling his Constitutional duty, as Chief Magistrate, to ensure electoral integrity.

As I type this, impeachment filings are being prepared by that radical Muslim rep whose name i can’t recall. Even the 25th amendment is being bandied about. Make no mistake, the Swamp fears the deplorables, and this entire debacle was a set up to get them out of town.

Video of Capitol police moving barriers in front of the House, welcoming the bussed in BLM/Antifa crowd, most disguised as MAGA types, exists. Then these paid terrorists took off their disguises, and posed for the cameras doing outrageous acts that would sure to enrage everyone; it did not take long for sharp-eyed photographic experts to match them up with past riots in Opportunity Zones (where, incidentally, Fed chapters exist, connect the dots; these burned out businesses will be snatched up for pennies on the dollar by the usual suspects). Naturally, right on cue, Mayor Bowser called for a 6 PM curfew; you could hear the swamp denizens‘ sighs of relief from my home in TX.

The real culprit is MIKE PENCE. Right after the president finished his rally speech, the traitorous VP tweeted out a mealy-mouthed and illogically argued defense of his decision NOT to fulfill his Constitutional duty to kick back the uncertifiable electoral votes back to the State legislatures, who, under the Constitution, have the plenary power to decide which candidates is awarded their respective electoral votes. Not the courts, not the governors, not the Secretaries of State. Pennsylvania, in fact, the night before, was essentially begging Pence to do this so they could hash out their differences in a special session. Pence punted instead, and ensured the end of his political career.

OK, sorry for the rambling; objections are now finally being heard. Thank you for indulging my venting; I’m witnessing the certifying of a traitor, a CCP asset, and a national security risk as Chief Magistrate of the United States. I’m upset. The fix is in, and I now see no path for Trump to serve out his justifiably earned second term.

Last edited:

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Is it fake news or true? I thought he said he would never concede?

This IS conceding.

So this is it then?

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Is it fake news or true? I thought he said he would never concede?
He did not concede - big difference in saying there will be an orderly transition and that he accepts the results.

Who knows what is going to happen next. It could be anything at this point. Look to see when Kamala Harris gives up her senate seat - so far she has not.

“Even though I totally disagree with the outcome of the election, and the facts bear me out, nevertheless there will be an orderly transition on January 20th. I have always said we would continue our fight to ensure that only legal votes were counted. While this represents the end of the greatest first term in presidential history, it’s only the beginning of our fight to Make America Great Again!”

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
He did not concede - big difference in saying there will be an orderly transition and that he accepts the results.

Who knows what is going to happen next. It could be anything at this point. Look to see when Kamala Harris gives up her senate seat - so far she has not.

“Even though I totally disagree with the outcome of the election, and the facts bear me out, nevertheless there will be an orderly transition on January 20th. I have always said we would continue our fight to ensure that only legal votes were counted. While this represents the end of the greatest first term in presidential history, it’s only the beginning of our fight to Make America Great Again!”
Yeah I read that quote and also thought about it. I see no difference. He accepts the transition proceedings and will 'hand over'. He might carry on with legal actions and his media campaign and all but I thought he meant "not leave" the White House by not conceding. Sorry, looks like defeat.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
There is a lot of info coming in about this guy - not clear whether or not he is Antifa.

Tania

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
There is a lot of info coming in about this guy - not clear whether or not he is Antifa.
I don’t imagine that loud costume is antifa - looks more like A-ctor...

i do believe the whole thing is a sett up - i Think we are all being messed with, Stone cold politics, already dividing the seats
They knew they needed a kick of to get things moving...

and here they have us talking who did it antifa or all right. That to me is a detail there is enough to be frustrated with for any side to push this....

and for all the times the US government have been present through the long arm of the law and shot at their own citizens in the street....

there were a ridiculous few present to protect and plenty of “warning” and the few custodians trying to fight of the demonstrators looked scared...

anyone could have let the demonstrators in - either side, and they obviously disregard peoples lifes - there is always a higher reason and the people that don’t put the nose to the ground are expandable...

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)