Volunteers & Star Seeds Within Buddhist Teachings (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I just want to start a discussion around a question I have.

Has anyone ever come across volunteer souls, i.e. what Dolores Cannon has documented so well through her past life regression sessions with QHHT, and others, and/or star seeds within Buddhist teachings?

Thanks in advance for joining in with this topic!

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Check out this interesting link:

http://blog.world-mysteries.com/ancient-writings/a-description-of-an-alien-visit-in-the-buddhist-lotus-sutra/

1. The existence of many other inhabited worlds is casually accepted.
  2. Both psychic and physical travel between worlds is casually accepted.
  3. Forms of communication other than words are casually accepted.
  4. Visiting aliens can apparently assume human shapes if desired.
  5. A surprising alien motive for visiting earth is to learn and share knowledge.
  6. Human beings and the earth are described as being ugly to aliens.
  7. At least some aliens visiting earth are cautioned not to be rude to humans.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Human beings and the earth are described as being ugly to aliens.
At least some aliens visiting earth are cautioned not to be rude to humans.
Great that even they have the political correctness thing going on to prevent us from being 'offended'. :-))

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Check out this interesting link:
I didn't notice anything immediately there that mentioned volunteers or star seeds, it was just an article about existing aliens visiting I think. Lobsang Rampa mentioned this on a regular basis throughout his books (i've read them all).

I also posted the question on Facebook and have had no responses that answer my question.

I just find it interesting as Buddhism tends to focus heavily on the past, and not take into consideration modern times, which can be very different to how spiritual development works now, and the reasons souls come to Earth, as it's not just about the cycle of karma and death anymore. We have souls here for different reasons.

Last edited:

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Buddhism is about detachment. Maybe the Event can only happen when more of us become wholly detached. If you can detach from things (material goods), and then detach from the need to be loved in the personal, emotional sense and detach from the dictates of Mind, you can start to live the path of acceptance of whatever comes, non-judging. Well, it's quite a big ask. But probably many are quietly working on it.

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
The book I'm reading called the Intelligent Heart is by a Buddhist teacher. It's not focused on detachment, but compassion and ego. It's about changing your attention to other peoples suffering and not your own. In a way, you are detaching from your own issues though. It's heavy reading and one I will have to go over again as the point is a bit long winded. Analogies are great, but the explanations between, I think, could be written a lot more easily for the every day person in today's modern age.

Reactions: Anaeika

civilmonk

Involved Wayfarer
Sep 23, 2018
Idea of bodhisattwa is very star seed like. I made that vow (proper word?) during my buddhism part of life.

1. Countless beeings, I vow to free.
2. Infinite blind passions I vow to root out.
3. The immeasurable Dharma Gate I vow to penetrate.
4. I vow to achieve the Great Buddha's Way.

Also one of Budda teachings is that we have thousands Buddas in our mind, so it is as I feel it now - "I am presence" is space of energy and different facetes of creator, fragments of my soul sended across creation are coming back and integrating in my heart.

Detachement is not idea of removing antything or negation of antyhing, it is meta awareness in witch all is expiriences as is, without catching it. Life is flow of changes, flow of energy. If we cataching thoughts or feelings we are blocking that flow "I am this, or that....".

Example of detachement is when you move your hand ahead - if you keep your fist closed and with palm down, this is catching of "things". If you keep your palm open and up, it is detachement - comes what comes. And bringing it to interaction with people - I don't stick my own subjective energy to anybody, I feel others energy without catching it with my energy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Anaeika and Laron

civilmonk

Involved Wayfarer
Sep 23, 2018
I just find it interesting as Buddhism tends to focus heavily on the past, and not take into consideration modern times, which can be very different to how spiritual development works now, and the reasons souls come to Earth, as it's not just about the cycle of karma and death anymore. We have souls here for different reasons.
During many years I feel that with me there are my teachers - Jesus, then additionaly Budda, Krishna and Sri Ramana Maharishi. I always started my practice of meditiation with call to Creator "lead me, my Friend the best way for all beegins and me, no matter where" but energies of those Ascended Masters, so different in expression but so One in core was always helping me to deal with different shadows of me. But some days ago, not so far, AA Michael said to me that it is time to change for me. That now there will be new teachers with me and asked me to go to my heart and recognise them.

That was moment in witch I recognised my god-mother from Pleiadan, god-father from Arcturian, Beloved Sananda and - keep sitting - my own heart friend Unicorn from behind the Curtain. I think that kind of expresions of first three teachers that are helping me to understand my own potential is cleart. Unicorn ... ha ha... its energy of humor, joy, joking, fun, non-seriousness... I always was to serious with evertyhing but from some time I'm just laughing from antyghing he he...

I write this in reply to your post to point out that some teachings, some way of talking about spirituality was for "old energy times" and now is time for change, not negation of old but ewolution, simplification, move from universal paths to more personal paths.

For example, one day I was with my dogs in forest and during sitting meditation on meadow I call my guides with my heart. And they come to me. Sananada take place on my left side and that sitting with Him was so great, so refreshing, so lovely. My god-father standed behind me and that was feeling that I have all my past expirineces, all my lienage, all wisdom of oneness as support. My god-mother sitted in front of me as invitation to go forward in loving arms of live, to joy, without fear, with love and Unicorn standed on my right side to keep me not beeing so serious with presence of Sananda, to have fun also with spirituality, not only "BIG ISSUES" :) .... and just after while I felt that AA Michael arrived from sky with glasses and some drink as He said "nectar of gods" and I know that it was reference to my idea on some polish local internet forum where by many years I was discussing things with friends and I started a thread "Spiritual development »A spiritual inn - talks with the nectar of the gods in glasses" to make all disccusion more fun, more light, not so in fighting mode who has right, who no. And this thread is alive from 2014 with more that 4k posts and now its space for sharing fun & love of our group.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
Great that even they have the political correctness thing going on to prevent us from being 'offended'. :-))
Compared to us there is more structure as there exist no corruption in the light

Reactions: Sinera

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Buddhism is about detachment. Maybe the Event can only happen when more of us become wholly detached. If you can detach from things (material goods), and then detach from the need to be loved in the personal, emotional sense and detach from the dictates of Mind, you can start to live the path of acceptance of whatever comes, non-judging. Well, it's quite a big ask. But probably many are quietly working on it.
I've recently come to feel is exactly the opposite of detachment and acceptance. We've been detached from our own True Power for eons in this "physical experience". For me, it's become a much fuller EMBRACEMENT of who and what I AM as a Creator. I'm no longer satisfied just to sit and let others do the creating for me...I'm much more drawn to embracing rediscovered powers to explore (or create) what I truly wish to experience.

Yet at the same time, I'm learning to appreciate OTHERS' creations more and more. It's a bit paradoxical(?) I suppose, but it seems it's a bit like the best of both worlds...accepting what others create AND stepping forward to express my own creations, all the while understanding that ALL contribute equally to the beauty of The Creation (I guess that's the non-judgement part).

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
We've been detached from our own True Power for eons in this "physical experience".
I do not think this is what the buddhist concept of detachment is about. Detachment next to meditation can even lead a person to discovering their own powers in the physical as a long-term consequence - creative, spiritual, mindset and otherwise.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I do not think this is what the buddhist concept of detachment is about. Detachment next to meditation can even lead a person to discovering their own powers in the physical as a long-term consequence - creative, spiritual, mindset and otherwise.
I agree with Sinera. Detachment is about taking the ego out of it, which then enables one to just "be".

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
I agree with Sinera. Detachment is about taking the ego out of it, which then enables one to just "be".
Exactly. It is aligning with the higher principles and getting or keeping the 'different overview' (as Robert Monroe put it). This ties in with the dealing of one's own 'suffering' of different kinds and causes. It is about detachment from these different causes of suffering, as well as the detachment from ego (which is the cause of much suffering) and also seeing oneself as the avatar of the True/Higher Self. It is detachment mostly from bad or at least not useful things. Being creative means to channel sth higher than the ego, that is the form of positive detachment, not negative.
Also next to suffering Buddhism has a huge focus on compassion which needs the exact opposite of being detached from the world because you care about the suffering of others. A general detachment from the world would even hinder the development of one's capacity for full compassion and love. This is not how it is meant.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Also next to suffering Buddhism has a huge focus on compassion which needs the exact opposite of being detached from the world because you care about the suffering of others. A general detachment from the world would even hinder the development of one's capacity for full compassion and love. This is not how it is meant.
I feel li9ke I'm in a state of detachment now. I've been down many rabbit holes. Got terrified and hopeful by different things I saw. Now that I've got a good comprehension of it all. I can sit back and keep an eye out with out getting involved emotionally. Knowing it's all gonna get ironed out soon (I hope). I look more towards the spiritual side more now and feel more at peace. Hanging out in nature up north is huge, very grounding. Outside ai try to be the best person I can and have plenty of room for Love and compassion. To me dtachment makes room for L&C because I really don't care what politics is doing, I'm more concerned with the people around me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)