Visions (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Brian

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 28, 2016
California
A while back ago I awoke conciously to something that was like a dream. It was different; however, as it felt more vibrant than perhaps even real life. I've had one other experience similar to this, in which it's like you're outside observing the dream (even though you are in the dream). So, it went along like this... There I was at a dance, kneeling in front of a being who's face I couldn't make out. It was a party-like atmosphere as there were others around us. Their hand seemed to pull at me as I grabbed it. I was wearing a suit (lol normally I never wear formal/fancy clothes) I felt like there was a blue light in the distance. Then the scene shifted and I was sitting shotgun in a truck with a stranger driving. It was night time and on the side of the road was my grandma's house. My uncle was on the yard running around frantically. In the stary night sky was these blistering, shining blue lights. Then, I woke up and next to me was this blue light being. I couldn't move until it disappeared, as I saw it move up along the wall... and that's about it. An interesting experience overall. :rolleyes:

OP
Brian

Brian

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 28, 2016
California
I've only had a few really vivid dreams like that in my life. They are DEFINITELY interesting! Have you thought about interpreting it? What do you feel it may mean to you? :cool:
Well. I take from it that one it represents the dance of life that we all are living. Plus, this dance on earth allows for so many different souls on different parts of the spiritual journey to coalesce. For example, volunteer souls are side by side regular earthbound souls. Then, the next scene would be that as the vibration increases as it definitely is. Our world will come across change and with these new energies the extremes shall be pushed further. Thus, if you are living a chaotic lifestyle it shall become even more-so. The challenges to come shall test your beliefs and who you are, thus if you're grounded and on the other side of the spectrum, say order/love. Then, you'll be fine and be able to advance moreso with the changes to come.

Plus, what I'm not sure on. Is that it could also mean... concerning those blue lights in the sky... a time to come. A future. The dance could be a date on the calender as I'm currently in highschool, thus one of my senior dances. And that soon after those lights/energies shall come from above.

Only time will tell. :rolleyes:o_O;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Nice interpretation! It makes perfect sense!

Do you feel the blue lights might also mean the arrival of the benevolent members of our Star Family in a form that we might be able to perceive? That was what occurred to me...I really feel that Disclosure is imminent!

Reactions: Brian
OP
Brian

Brian

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 28, 2016
California
Nice interpretation! It makes perfect sense!

Do you feel the blue lights might also mean the arrival of the benevolent members of our Star Family in a form that we might be able to perceive? That was what occurred to me...I really feel that Disclosure is imminent!
Only time will tell. :cool:

I would further my opinion on that matter and say that visitations increase in correlation with vibration.

Thus, as we were before on the brink of a galactic civilization, so we are again. :p

OP
Brian

Brian

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 28, 2016
California
Also, when I meditated on its meaning, I had the notion that there would be a distortion in time itself.

Reactions: Stargazer
OP
Brian

Brian

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 28, 2016
California
Well, went to a dance recently. Just realized today (concerning my vision comparing to reality), one of my friends who I danced with pulled my hand and I accepted to get away from the crowd. In the same manner of the feeling during the experience above.

So... Now, we wait. We live. That moment of that "Event" will come like a thief in the night.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Well, went to a dance recently. Just realized today (concerning my vision comparing to reality), one of my friends who I danced with pulled my hand and I accepted to get away from the crowd. In the same manner of the feeling during the experience above.
Feels that you have sorted out the first part of the dream.

Then the scene shifted and I was sitting shotgun in a truck with a stranger driving. It was night time and on the side of the road was my grandma's house. My uncle was on the yard running around frantically. In the stary night sky was these blistering, shining blue lights. Then, I woke up and next to me was this blue light being. I couldn't move until it disappeared, as I saw it move up along the wall... and that's about it. An interesting experience overall.
Seems you have a guide and/or helper with you who may also be a good indicator in dream experiences to take more notice of the dream. So for example, the first one was a premonition. The second one may also be. Not being able to move is a normal symptom of being consciously aware of the astral body moving in or out and is something we all should embrace and be happy about experiencing.

A stranger—in a dream—can indicate the offering of insight and advice.

Is there anything going on in life at the moment that may indicate your uncle going through hard times?

OP
Brian

Brian

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 28, 2016
California
Feels that you have sorted out the first part of the dream.

Seems you have a guide and/or helper with you who may also be a good indicator in dream experiences to take more notice of the dream. So for example, the first one was a premonition. The second one may also be. Not being able to move is a normal symptom of being consciously aware of the astral body moving in or out and is something we all should embrace and be happy about experiencing.

A stranger—in a dream—can indicate the offering of insight and advice.

Is there anything going on in life at the moment that may indicate your uncle going through hard times?
I agree about the statement you made about the Astral body. I came to the realization as to that as it is what occurs to me when a so called sleep paralysis event occurs. As I let go of the fear of it, I realized that I could slowly with free will ease my way into that state of being. I think of it as a launching point to then exit your physical body into your Astral body. Then again, I have little experience in the matter as I haven't practiced it enough to the point of concious Astral Travel. (been busy as of late, what can I say) :p

My uncle's gone through hard times and has had a hard life. BUT. Seems happy in his current abode. I made it a point to go visit him after I had this vision because, well I care about him. Thus, I feel like him being there represents the general populace in general in a panic.

I left out a detail from the above "vision." As I was aware of what was going on and realized that I was with this unknown light being during the dance. I tried to recognize their face and as I did so, I saw my friends' (or just people I know in life) faces come and go in an instant on their face. Thus, not being able to find a single face for the being. Just light. As the same was true when I woke up not being able to move. I said thanks to the being and watched as it moved around like liquid light. No definite shape or face.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)