Visions of the Upcoming Waves on Earth during Astral Projection in Parallel Lives (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Henda submitted a new article.

Visions of the Upcoming Waves on Earth during Astral Projection in Parallel Lives
Introduction

As an astral projector, I have access to lots of information about our multidimensional reality, and the parallel lives we are living in.

Astral projection increases one's psychic abilities as it lends a degree of perceptive and energetic that helps one see and feel things with more ease.

As a psychic healer who does astral projection, I am more than happy to offer you services if you wish to heal past issues, that can unknowingly affect your health, sense of well-being, and personal achievement.

Also see my other articles about astral realms and astral travels here.

On the astral there are no emotion, no pain etc... In recent weeks I have been asked to take up "soul...
Click here to continue on to the original article. You will be able to comment using a Disqus account (www.disqus.com) if you are logged in with Disqus.

Reactions: Stargazer and June

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)