Vision of a Fantastic New Earth (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
What a wonderful dream / vision - no more chemtrails, community stores, unique places that reflect the people, rather than cookie-cutter that reflect big-business.

Sign me up, Darlin!

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Me too!

Reactions: Anaeika

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
A few days ago, I wrote about a partial dream seeing a Cosmic Nova Gaia emanating a bright, intense white light, This would tie in the same timing of your dream and the messages on SOC’s blog. I wrote this on the thread called The Event is Upon Us, on Transients Round Table forum. I haven’t read Aluna Ash, so I don’t think she was the source of this dream-thought. What I didn’t mention on the thread was that on the ground, there were a lot of signposts showing new tracks (walking paths that were very comfortable and easily graded) which would take people to places of interest. Cars/automobiles were nowhere to be seen. In other words, the distances between the places were walkable. It was as if one of the new ways to enjoy life was to explore the natural environment by walking around, going to a waterfall, for example. The signposts had the name of the place where you currently were, and the place the path led to.

Thank you for sharing your very detailed dream vision. For me it is yet another confirmation that my own awareness is tracking the potentials that we are collectively facing. (I made this post at John Helios's site, under my avatar name MaPantha.)

OP
John Helios

John Helios

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 31, 2016
www.HeliosJournal.com
A few days ago, I wrote about a partial dream seeing a Cosmic Nova Gaia emanating a bright, intense white light, This would tie in the same timing of your dream and the messages on SOC’s blog. I wrote this on the thread called The Event is Upon Us, on Transients Round Table forum. I haven’t read Aluna Ash, so I don’t think she was the source of this dream-thought. What I didn’t mention on the thread was that on the ground, there were a lot of signposts showing new tracks (walking paths that were very comfortable and easily graded) which would take people to places of interest. Cars/automobiles were nowhere to be seen. In other words, the distances between the places were walkable. It was as if one of the new ways to enjoy life was to explore the natural environment by walking around, going to a waterfall, for example. The signposts had the name of the place where you currently were, and the place the path led to.

Thank you for sharing your very detailed dream vision. For me it is yet another confirmation that my own awareness is tracking the potentials that we are collectively facing. (I made this post at John Helios's site, under my avatar name MaPantha.)
Hey MaPantha,

Thanks for the extra insight! I updated the article to include a statement (now that you mentioned it - thanks!) that I too had also not seen any vehicles - of any kind.

The day after I wrote this, I took an air flight (here in the 3D realm) back to the place I live, since I had been out on business. While in the plane, I witnessed an absolutely stunning orange-red-gold sunset loaded with clouds of many kinds and configurations. Absolutely beautiful. Off in the distance near the horizon, I saw what looked like CITIES IN THE CLOUDS. And I recall hearing much talk about this in the last few years.

What I saw and how it was formed: Not sure, as it was so far off in the distance. It could have been mountains poking up above the clouds.

This is one of those instances where the details don't matter.

What matters is that it is so. And thus: Sheer beauty and wonder!

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Ah - cloud cities.... I've had my own experiences. I saw interesting clouds form over the woods behind our home. They had an architectural appearance - columns and great halls. I was overcome with awe and wonder and wanted to see more. So, I closed my eyes and lifted up to see what I could see. The thing I recall most are the feelings of love and peace. Some time later, I experienced these feelings in my front yard. The colors were vivid, and I felt the same love and peace. These days, I have similar experiences at the farm - a place of love and wonder, and I can see it in the faces of others, as well.

Awhile back, I had a QHHT session with Laron where I went to a cloud city. I had not thought of it before, but like you and HM, I don't recall any vehicles. One of the "take-aways" is that these places are nearer and more accessible than ever before. People still have issues to figure out, but in this place, there are no impediments. Remove poison in the air, water, food, as well as the mindspeak that bombards us, and people have incredible opportunities to learn, grow, and do what they truly wish.

What matters is that it is so. And thus: Sheer beauty and wonder!
Yes - here and now and available to all.

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
In my dreams and OBEs to New Earth over the past few years, there is no need for transportation of any kind.
The reason is we can either instantaneous teleport or fly Superman-style (I mentioned both in many old posts here, teleport in a recent post this month in a dream visit to New Earth with a gate, circular city configuration, central tower, etc). Basically we have
all the powers we can dream of, just a matter of who is able to unlock what in the 5-6D reality.

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
I experienced the most blissful rush of excitement that I can only describe as a kind of “kundalini rush”. A surge of the most intensely upsetting yet lovingly assuring energy.
That's exactly what I felt when I died and went toward the light. The loving energy was like a brilliant white light that washed most everything out, giving the impression that I was in fog or clouds. I think that's why people might think heaven has clouds.

I am thankful I have experienced that. Do not be afraid. The love/light will blow through your soul like a firm but unstoppable wind. It will permeate your being, it is amazing and hard to describe. The joy comes out of my eyes nearly every time I remember this. I look forward to this again. :)

Mr Helios, I think you felt the real deal.

Last edited:

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
I’ve had this concept pop into my head before. Same with non-liquid goods too, such as grains, seeds, nuts, and anything “sold” really.

This one seemed to specialize in the “sale” of beverages. But what was different was that the liquids were displayed in huge ceiling-high glass vats filled with various drinks of different flavors. At the bottoms of these vats were spouts that one could turn to open a stream of the drink to fill a mug or container. I noticed that there were absolutely no disposable cups or straws in sight. No waste. No litter. This shop was set up assuming the shopper had brought their own cup or container with them. Nearby were other shops that sold other goods.

Reactions: Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)