Article Virgo New Moon (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
virgo trees dancing.jpg

Happy New Moon Virgos as its your new beginning of the year and for Pisceans its your new beginning for relating to others.

I am doing a late post for this New Moon in Virgo which was 2 days ago but carried through yesterday influenced by a Venus in Leo is square Uranus in Taurus aspect , which brought an element of the unexpected to our lives in various forms.

If you have this aspect at birth as do I then you will be feeling this influence still, as the New Moon is still very much in effect with the Perigee moon today when its closest to the earth, so this acts like a New and Full moon combination. Unusual experiences at present are very much around and I have had a few myself.

For others it could bring unusual attractions, or repulsions for that matter, as some can fall in love under this energy, but it is not likely to last long and feelings change quickly under this influence.

Taureans and Librans, also Leos and Aquarians will experience more than the usual weird moments in these few days.

It may also be hard to “swallow” certain information that comes our way on media today or days to follow, as it’s a bit outside of our range of “normal”.

It's happening at 10 degrees Taurus and Leo so those degrees could trigger anything in the same degrees in our birth charts.
I have my Venus at 10 Pisces and my Moon at 10 Sag so have been expecting out of the ordinary events.

For some this could mean a little anxiety but also a sense of excitement and anticipation of something different about to happen.

This has been and still is the best New Moon for dealing with matters we have put off for a while, and to make decisions and new strategies for what comes next, and in the days towards the crescent moon.
This one allows us to be thorough and methodical so we don’t miss any details.

It’s good for Health and health checks- safety checks and tidying up our lives, getting rid of what we no longer need, people too if necessary.

Where-ever Virgo falls in our birth charts, we will find our new beginning, and mine is my MC, career and destiny…

In the New Moon chart the planets are spread more evenly around the zodiac which means we are less likely to be judgmental without looking at all the facts, and will more easily see the bigger picture of what’s going on in the world at this time.
Hopefully it will help stop the division that is happening among so many and bring more willingness to think outside the box for solutions, and work out where the light is really shining for us all when it comes to a future that will benefit us all the most without fear and extreme stress.

This moon is also another turning point for the world health crisis that goes beyond a virus.

But it will still be 2 weeks before the pressure is truly off as that’s when Saturn will go direct to bring some needed structure back into our collective lives.

The strong square aspects taking place from Aries to Capricorn in the new moon chart are balanced more by lovely trines from Leo to Aries, joining with the South node in Sag.

This is very helpful at this time and holds a karmic promise that we are now getting near the end of a very dark period of our history where much of the blame has been centred against the very forces that are fighting to free us as a people.

In the last 2 days the Sun at 25 Virgo trined Saturn at 25 Capricorn, bringing the very feelings of safety and structure that many of us have been waiting for.

As this is happening on the Perigee moon it will be a giant positive for most of us and of course especially so for Capricorns and Virgos, but also for a lot of world leaders , global Govs too where the more positive forces of authentic laws can do some good.

A more obscure aspect of Venus in Leo quincunx Pallas in Capricorn is speaking of peace talks or at least negotiations for the same among world leaders, as when Leo, Capricorn and Pallas are connected this is where it can manifest at its most positive.

There is indeed order coming amongst the chaos at last even though we still have a way to go…

• Love this post!
  • Divine
Reactions: Lila and Linda

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)