Vibes producing new standards by chaning long use vibes. (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Re-Direct-90

Rambling Companion
May 3, 2019
Hello everybody,

I am here again. I have something left to say. I wanted to say, that we have to change our vibes secondary times.
Even we use the vibes years and years once more, the vibes are getting used and out-sourced again.
So we have with time to change our vibing processes.

The vibing processes are therefor, thought, that we can change our vibes from time to time.
Imagine you have a coat with reagenz glasses in your jacket. So there would be saved all your used vibes.
More vibes u use, there is more to change from time to time.

The vibes changing process is acting like the change of the glasses of the heating machine in our flats.
So we are now predicted to change the glasses. Give every glas a name Of your special tired talent you have.
Imagine now, how you let flow out the source water out of the reagence glas. Now its empty and you can fill in new water.

The change is done. If you have changed the old water to a new one, your standard registrationed points are updated.

Do this with every talent you would have the understanding to renew your energie.

Much luck

Best greetings
Dominik

Reactions: Alain

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)