Vesta Moves Into Sagittarius | An Astrological Update by Neptune's Magic (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Janne submitted a new article.

Vesta Moves Into Sagittarius | An Astrological Update by Neptune's Magic
Vesta moves into Sagittarius today to add some positive fire energy to the influence of the many Capricorn planets lining up for the new moon in two days time.

Capricorn is good for practical thinking and getting down to business, being dutiful and fulfilling obligations whatever they may be with a responsible attitude, but gets a little too serious at times, lacking in humour, making us forget our child within that needs a little fun and a little nurturing to get us through any of the more restrictive or dour Capricorn moments, and there is quite a bit of that around in the world right now, including patriarchal and judgemental attitudes from certain world leaders, as well as others who expound on male attitudes of the more damaging type.

Vesta represents the core of divinity...
Click here to continue on to the original article. (You can comment if logged into a transients.info Roundtable Forum account.)

Reactions: Stargazer and Carl

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Ah, beautiful and shockingo_O

"Vesta helps us to see the bigger picture when all else may seem hopeless or too hard, and she can reaffirm our own core beliefs that come directly from the source of our own higher self."

I'd never heard that about Vesta:-D I guess she is also known as Hestia, currently my favourite Greek Goddess; the one you never hear about, tender of the home fires (while the rest of the Godesses and Gods did all that gallavanting) and kind enough to give up her seat to the newbie, Dionysus, when he came along to the party:-))

Reactions: Stargazer and Laron

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)