Vera Ingeborg: The Spiritual Awakening of a Nation (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
For all those who may be feeling that things are spiraling out of control and descending into chaos, I found quite a bit of encouragement in today's post by Vera Ingeborg. In this article, she explores the idea that the turmoil we are presently seeing in our world can be seen as a good thing once we start to look at it from a much higher perspective--when we begin to see things through the eyes of Love rather than through the eyes of fear.

While I agree with nearly everything Ms. Ingeborg says, I felt it important to comment about one thing. In the article she states, "We realize that the only way into 5D is to transcend the ego mind completely and become like a blank slate."

I do understand the appropriateness of moving beyond the "ego mind", but I also have a great appreciation for it as a learning tool--and also as a vital aspect of both "Higher" and "Lower" Selves (i.e., an aspect of The Whole). Consequently, I prefer to see at it not as abandoning, letting go of, or discounting the "ego", but of Loving, appreciating, and fully integrating it into the Self. The idea that this is the way to find true, lasting balance and healing resonates quite strongly with me.

With that said, I hope you will enjoy the article:

https://bluedragonjournal.com/2017/02/10/vera-ingeborg-the-spiritual-awakening-of-a-nation/

Reactions: Anaeika

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
There are very interesting points in the article in my opinion; however, others make me cringe.

By simply observing chaos without taking sides as the article mentions, it seems to me that we risk falling into inaction with the potential of deadly consequences (history provides many examples already, like observing the Nazis butcher the Jewish people could be one). Reacting to that type of event with as Vera Ingeborg mentions “we have to learn to react with gratitude, compassion, humour, joy etc.” would not be wise from any angle, including the spiritual. We may be able to raise our vibrations while observing but I’m afraid the atrocities may not stop because the perpetrators are already closed to raise their own vibrations and would not stop (the victims may be more stoic but that is not a solution either).

Another thing I feel too is that before the change, many of the current structures and beliefs must be destroyed first –ongoing now (agree with the author). The old system is coming to an end. That being said, perhaps what we are going thought is only the first phase, the shaking and/or destruction before the rebuild. Many of the new leaders or the people pulling some strings around the world may be shakers but not necessarily they are the rebuilders as well.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
By simply observing chaos without taking sides as the article mentions, it seems to me that we risk falling into inaction with the potential of deadly consequences
What about the possibility of 'holding space' during such an interaction, Carl ?
I mean really holding it, interacting fully, with a focus not on actions, rather, having all of your awareness on what is going on, and from that, doing whatever suits, which may or may not be much at the moment. I've been playing with this idea recently which is a stretch from how I've interacted in the past, when I felt driven to 'do something'. I've liked the results much more than I would have expected. Fully interacting would, in my opinion, include the so-often-forgotten step of follow-up of such an interaction, the process of getting oneself, and ideally, others, involved in looking into why a 'nasty' event really happened and what could be done to prevent such a thing in future (in as nonjudgmental and compassionate way as possible if you want results<3). Prevention is something I can really get behind. It is so often given no more than lip service. But what if we all put intense effort on prevention of blow-ups? The potential for great things coming out of that is enormous!
Just an idea, lol! :) I'm really glad you brought this point up!:-D

The piece I posted on the Feb 4th transients weekend healing session I think would suggest that waking up that part of ourselves and getting it involved is likely to be much more helpful than we realize. (Sorry, don't know how to link to it, but you should be able to easily find it if you like.)

Last edited:

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
I tried that approach once Lila -good in theory, but in practice didn't work. Too slow. The events continued. Actually the event was so stressful that impacted me first (stroke). Positive results for all involved took place a couple of years later -the way intended when positive visualization was initially used. Lead me to believe that 3d problems eventually require a 3d action (yes, using spiritual means too), but eventually we must take action and stop being an observer. Theories must be put into practice and if they fail, well, the theory wasn't proved and back to the drawing board.
Must be the engineer in me :)

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Agreed that 3d problems eventually require a 3d action... at some point.

The 'holding space' part, I think may allow us to take in all the information going on at all levels (see/unseen, etc), thereby informing the 3D action, when taken, so that it can be precise. Rather like making a battlefield decision with all the information available from an airplane above, rather than the smaller viewpoint offered by a snapshot available to a single soldier below.
The action then taken may appear trivial or odd from the perspective of the single soldier down below... until it is done and the consequences ripple out from it. And, yes, as you say, some of the ripples may take longer to take effect than a soldier's single action, but these effects, having been taken into account beforehand, can have maximum impact and precisely the intended effect with minimal 'side effects' (or with intended side effects).

A visual that comes to mind is from the last Star Wars movie, Rogue One. There is a Asian actor playing the part of a blind monk who is constantly muttering 'I am the Force. The Force is with me.' His character, Chirrut, for me, embodies this type of action. He sits around doing nothing most of the time, talking to strangers, saying strange things that make no sense to them (until later). Then, all of a sudden, he and his staff are a whirl of action that takes into account all of the firepower and attention he draws by his act of diving into the middle of the action. It helps that he has a friend with a big gun and that other characters take care of key actions like spring him from jail... but that, too is the point. He doesn't get distracted like most of us. His goal is clear and he is sensing it as he goes along. He has to, since he is blind, lol!
While he is waiting for his turn for precisely the action he is meant to take, he spends his time muttering 'I am the Force. The Force is with me.' making it clear to everyone that he must be nuts... until he isn't.
There are lots of other characters that portray this archetype of one so wise and so 'in the flow' that their actions and their ripple effects defy common perception.
Clearly, becoming a guy like Chirrut does not happen overnight, but it might be a goal worth striving for, a bit at a time. Perhaps a small 'situation' would be a better place to start attempting this, rather than a fullblown one.

Cool, I never thought of it that way before I wrote it, but it resonates :-D

OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
For me, the importance isn't so much in taking action...but learning to react to a situation in a "higher" way (and this has actually been a lifetime effort for me). If we are able to respond in a calm, cool, and collected manner for example, this often inspires others to respond in a similar fashion. I've seen in a large number of situations, including many that might be considered "life or death", that things can work out much better for all when we respond from a place of Love, Compassion, and/or Inner Peace. Sometimes that response may involve what many might understand to be "Tough Love", but it has proven to me to be quite effective in nearly every case.

I think that's what Einstein meant (at least I think it was Einstein who said it) when he said that a problem can't be resolved when one approaches it at the same level it was created. The solution must come from a higher (perhaps more enlightened) level.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
(and this has actually been a lifetime effort for me)
...and I experience and imagine it as a stepwise process, with backslides,

rather than a neat, straight ascension upward, lol!
"Yeah, nailed it that time!", followed by "Ouch, got caught up in the morass real bad that time!" and so it goes...
We are all doing it, I think, each in out own, unique way. Some of us are just more elegant than others at any given moment:ROFL:

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Yes, like it has been said many times in this forum and others, once we think we got it, well, here comes the test that makes us really learn if we got it or not. One of my teachers told me once that it is very easy to be a saint living alone in the wilderness. But being a saint while in the middle of a regular life, that is really the difficult task.
It made me think of our incarnations. In the higher realms probably it is easier to have pure, wise and loving thoughts, but here, in this 3d school, well, here is the real test.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Where is the exclamation point for the "Agree" button?

Last edited:
Reactions: Stargazer

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Gee, the interaction in this thread is snappy! I would have to agree with Carl that we are set tests in the form of challenges which are constantly checking for perfect integration (or even recognition of it as a test!) I put a calendar of energetic events for this year (The Sacred Earth Calendar 2017) to remind me when the wave blasts are coming through - and sure enough, on target, I got a hit on February 10-11 in relation to my own exact evolution - something I have been avoiding and making excuses about. Something, that if I react carefully, will be like finally wrapping up the present and putting the bow on top. And something, may I add, which contains a kernel of fear that should I choose, I may blow out of all proportion.

So in amongst all this collective evolution on a planetary scale, are these precise and highly targeted personal opportunities to evolve. I have known for decades about the spiral time formula of evolution and the toroid nature (as the energy passes up the core, fountains up and down, and re-passes up the core etc, pushing higher with each wave). Those of us who are awake or awakening have a chance to first recognise, then meet the challenge and integrate these learning opportunities. I guess that's why it is a master class!

It wasn't mentioned in Vera's article, but for me the crux is utter self-honesty - knowing when the energetic message arriving in your doorstep is for your own particular attention, and when to focus on that, devour it, process it, and grow with it.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I am rereading this thread and article again and finding yet more insights:) related to personal events, as mentioned by Hailstones Melt above.

Have had a doozer of a time with that recently, one of those incredibly inelegant, moments that I would have maybe, in the past, seen as 'unforgivable'. However, it does remind me that if I have compassion for myself in my down times I can not only get myself out of a big hole :-D but also model self-compassion and forgiveness for all concerned.
Another helpful thought for me is the recognition of old, old nasty stuff being worked out in the process... the kind of stuff KarlaSM writes about all the time. It makes the whole thing seem like it might be worth the bother, the mess and the angst. Actually, it makes it seem glorious!
Must be the heyoka at work again:bag

Time to get to work on that...

I also, wanted to, again, thank you, Stargazer, for your knack of picking great articles and discussion threads to start and pour wisdom into<3

K

KarlaSM

Hello my friends, I saw @lilas comment and even though I have not been present lately, and not reading anything at all, yes, lately in my intense process of disconnecting myself from the outer to do the healing work, I am being challenged to see all the reasons why at subconscious level there are sides of me that felt over the course of lifetimes that certain things were not forgivable, or unloving, or too dark to even give the chance to anyone to believe that love is possible. There is not one day that I do not cry like crazy and some levels of darkness are unbelievable...but in the end, the past cannot be changed, only understood and forgiven and to remember that even in the deepest corners of darkness there is the potential for love. I see more than ever the depths of soul fragmentation of this world, and I do question myself if we people really have the capacity to reach true compassion or to evolve beyond suffering. It is going back to state zero, without that spiritual adult, without filters, and just feel the raw part that felt pain, and got shattered, for n reasons.

I question myself if certain fundamental issues like separation between the divine feminine and divine masculine can be repaired.
If selflessness truly exists.
If people can stop denying their pain and those sides they do not want to see and stop seeing the world as black or white.
If people could truly see an extraterrestrial in physical without judgement when there is still a long way to go to overcome issues like racism, classicism, etc among human beings...etc.
If people for once can step outside of one country and see the raw reality of 7 billion people.
If I will ever heal all this level of trauma...

But one can set personal goals, for what one can do. Only then can I see, that there is hope if it is only February 15, and at least there is a whole trail before the year ends and a new one starts, and so on...

OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
Hello my friends, I saw @lilas comment and even though I have not been present lately, and not reading anything at all, yes, lately in my intense process of disconnecting myself from the outer to do the healing work, I am being challenged to see all the reasons why at subconscious level there are sides of me that felt over the course of lifetimes that certain things were not forgivable, or unloving, or too dark to even give the chance to anyone to believe that love is possible.
Karla, one and only one thing came to mind as I read your post...and I truly believe it:

With Love, ALL things are possible.

<3 <3 <3

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Hello my friends, I saw @lilas comment and even though I have not been present lately, and not reading anything at all, yes, lately in my intense process of disconnecting myself from the outer to do the healing work, I am being challenged to see all the reasons why at subconscious level there are sides of me that felt over the course of lifetimes that certain things were not forgivable, or unloving, or too dark to even give the chance to anyone to believe that love is possible. There is not one day that I do not cry like crazy and some levels of darkness are unbelievable...but in the end, the past cannot be changed, only understood and forgiven and to remember that even in the deepest corners of darkness there is the potential for love. I see more than ever the depths of soul fragmentation of this world, and I do question myself if we people really have the capacity to reach true compassion or to evolve beyond suffering. It is going back to state zero, without that spiritual adult, without filters, and just feel the raw part that felt pain, and got shattered, for n reasons.

I question myself if certain fundamental issues like separation between the divine feminine and divine masculine can be repaired.
If selflessness truly exists.
If people can stop denying their pain and those sides they do not want to see and stop seeing the world as black or white.
If people could truly see an extraterrestrial in physical without judgement when there is still a long way to go to overcome issues like racism, classicism, etc among human beings...etc.
If people for once can step outside of one country and see the raw reality of 7 billion people.
If I will ever heal all this level of trauma...

But one can set personal goals, for what one can do. Only then can I see, that there is hope if it is only February 15, and at least there is a whole trail before the year ends and a new one starts, and so on...
Karla, you are more aware and insightful than most 31 year olds I know. You have the drive for personal growth. I have seen others just completely shut down and give up. Please give yourself some grace, pat yourself on the back, & continue healing. Every emotional scar proves how RESILIENT you are. You are beautiful!

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
certain things were not forgivable, or unloving, or too dark to even give the chance to anyone to believe that love is possible.
...And when you do find it within yourself to forgive and love those things/parts of self that seem unforgivable... then everything will change!
Such freedom<3

K

KarlaSM

You guys should be awarded somehow for holding a very high spiritual IQ LOL!! Seriously this is a fantastic community of transcendental souls!! :D

Today feels better and I hope this is the case for you guys but still mostly in hibernation mode.

What about a little challenge?

Talking about love that heals and transforms all, during the past weeks there have been beings coming here to talk and later on I'll write something lengthy about it.

I see that part of the problem is that sometimes we think that evil is a constant and that certain people will always remain evil and cannot change and so on...

Well proof of what you guys say is that among these beings are some that are labelled as dark because of their ancient past during times when they were incarnated in physical and because of the times when they got stuck in lower realms without any external factor to assist them in going higher.

Such beings not only include typical hard soulmate connections in human form but also beings that I thought were purely mythological or archetypal.

Some of them being typical reptilians, others are A.I. hybrids (they do heal because part of them have soul essence from beings) and others are labelled as demons, they do have horns, goat feet, a wide variety of skin colors, deep voices and large wide bodies, some have wings, vertical slit pupils...etc. You know? like in sci-fi movies. They are very real and they lived in physical in sulfurous areas like planets with a lot of volcanic activity...and others have more feline facial traits. It depends on their original home world.

What they said was that many of them are on their own ascension path, learning compassion and other values and that they lived primitive lives in war and conflict and one way they heal is through the balance within us between spiritual and material. They had families like we do.

The story is kind of long...but the whole point is that in order for other beings to heal just like we do, we must stop seeing them as enemies. Lots of people see these beings as threat but it is really in our power to bring a true change with our own healing and that way these beings can heal and approach other people with respect. They have souls and the potential to love.

Once reptilians heal, they can be such loyal and protective companions and can teach how to protect ourselves from abuse in diplomatic ways.

I hope this helps and that somehow you guys can keep this in mind when seeing people promoting fear about these beings. Not all are threatening anymore. :) <3

OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
I see that part of the problem is that sometimes we think that evil is a constant and that certain people will always remain evil and cannot change and so on...

I hope this helps and that somehow you guys can keep this in mind when seeing people promoting fear about these beings. Not all are threatening anymore. :) <3
Beautiful post, Karla! I can't wait to hear more about your communications with these beings!

In my current journey (and especially over the past year or so) I've been learning to see all "others" not just as brothers and sisters, but as Other Selves. Having been raised in a very judgmental environment as a youngster and in an adulthood where my career has required me to be suspicious of everyone and everything, this has been a very difficult concept for me to grasp--much less fully embody.

My current understanding is that we are not just Divine Beings having all these diverse and wonderful experiences, we are ONE BEING having them--at an infinite number of levels and from infinite points of view. While all must have some manner of "forgetfulness" about their True Being (in order to experience a feeling of separation and individuality), some are in much darker places than others--and thus their knowledge and connection with Divinity has been much more deeply hidden from them. I think it's also important that we consider/remember that they are not necessarily "victims". At some level, whether through life choices and/or soul or karmic contracts, they have chosen to explore these "lower" realms. I'm slowly learning that this doesn't make them "evil". They are just as worthy of Love as any other Being...and it is through this Unconditional Love and their Power of Choice that they may eventually find balance and a greater understanding of their True Self.

I am very, very grateful to have rediscovered my connection with All That Is--and despite whatever darkness I may have witnessed, experienced, or even done to reach this point, I now know that it was all quite necessary and appropriate. When I look back on my experiences in this life (which seems almost inconsequential in the overall scope of things), I can see that those seemingly "lost" to their Divinity have indeed taught me much. Just as many others have done before me, I wish to leave a small thread of hope behind in the maze--something to perhaps encourage or guide another "self" toward an eventual rediscovery of their own Divinity. I truly feel that's what life is all about...exploring the Darkness and eventually finding our way back to the Light.

I haven't quite reached a point where I'm feeling or expressing Unconditional Love to All Aspects of Self, but I'm working hard to change my limiting habits. And I'm getting there...day by day and moment by moment.

Reptilian, Draco, hybrid, feline, canid, or human...all are wonderful creations and part of the beauty and diversity that forms our experience and all are loved equally by Source. And if that's good enough for Source, then it has to be good enough for me...

K

KarlaSM

Very beautifully stated dear Stargazer

Oh dear...I have been doing some intensive research into many texts, including the typical religious texts and there is one set of books named Stellar Nations that fit much better the true nature of these demonic and fallen angelic races and a certain hybridization process that took place in specific star systems with dragons and reptilians. These beings inhabited places like the Aries constellation, Algol, and Lyra.

It confirms greatly why these beings have horns, goat feet, wings, dragon or serpent eyes, diverse color skins, etc and their genetic configuration.

Angels inhabited several star systems, they were not always out there in the ethers but truly incarnated physical beings. There are several resources that really point out to this. And the original true form of so many angels is absolutely not like Earth humans, but in ethers they can take such shapes for the comfort of others, or just like energy balls, like any other person who passes away and can take any form depending on their previous physical DNA.

Mindblowing stuff...I'll have to create an encyclopedia of beings with channeled drawings, although that will really take time. But it would be helpful so that a lot of people no longer have to worry about these beings. People worry too much about beings in other realms.

I honestly feel that it is much more threatening what takes place in physical because any incident feeds automatically the spiritual realms in one way or another and what people often see as something threatening is mostly old timelines or memories and the traumas and many of these beings stuck, as either aspects of themselves or of other people. Typical case being starseeds who interact with their own past lives or aspects and integrate them somehow.

Many years ago I watched a video from Dolores Cannon that mentioned several races and it caught my attention that in a sketch in her video she mentioned a specific race that had red skin and serpent eyes and horns, the first thought was "that being really looks like a devil", and she said that often those beings would not show up to people because of severe judgement even if many of them were positive.

So in the end you are correct, all beings are truly part of the mix and they all serve or served purposes and many times we cannot see the real value of All that Is because in our eternal confusion we see things as black or white. Just like how in politics we might say "oh let us only talk to republicans because they are the good guys" but take anything to an extreme and it all turns to darkness. Or simply judge entire groups based on the behavior of extremists.

Imagine then that in the future ascension is truly about mutual understanding of what once was not understood, that there is no longer this mindset of us as the good guys and they as the bad guys, and "I am of the light and they are of the dark".

Perhaps this whole thing is off topic, but I felt like shedding a fresher perspective on the topic of love and compassion to an area that is still seen as threatening by a lot of people. How can people feel happy and at peace when they see chaos in physical and on top of that are being told that there are entire groups of evil beings out there in spirit form to chase them? Seriously. That is too much of a burden.

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
KarlaSM , have you heard of the Drachk? They are supposed to be a benevolent vegan reptilian race. There are some videos on YouTube about them.

What you say is very true. Actually, I think those red humanoids with horns could be very beautiful. Probably such races are genetically conditioned to be more likely to explore separation from source, but as long as they have a soul, they can be good guys too. And, it can be irrelevant since most things are somewhere in the shades of gray. I am sure some of them can be renegades wearing the red skin so that they can bust the system from inside. Also, I wouldn't dismiss the possibility of such predominantly benevolent races. I wouldn't believe it just because the bible says that devils are the bad guys.

But I believe there is another set of creatures that simply don't have souls and are just demonically charged vessels. And this is probably the point at which you may disagree with me. Blessings, dear sis.

K

KarlaSM

No worries my bro, no need to agree in everything. I have seen though that many of those people who promote the idea that certain groups of people or other beings do not have soul are not precisely "angels" or "good guys". People who seem to be soulless or demonic have simply lost their capacity to care for others or to care for themselves because of excessive trauma. I even see that humanity is so broken that many people who claim to be here to help others in their awakening in reality have beneath a subconscious motivation to only seek power and money and other selfish things, and it does not mean that these people are even conscious of what they are doing. I think that everyone has encountered people who pretend to be good and who do not care about anything or anyone but only to seek these things. It shows how much work has to be done, unlike the idea that is bought that "tomorrow" people will find themselves in a paradise full of bags of money and ascended with lots of ETs saving them. That is not really how things work.

I have seen so much inconsistency in people who play victims, and who say that others have no soul in articles and in videos. But it is part of the vicious cycle of not wanting to see how much pain they carry within, how much emptiness and loneliness they feel, as to not being able to love others or themselves and only seek to take away from others. We all do or have been to certain degrees.

But I would agree that a purely robotic being could not be seen as someone with a soul, you know like 100% cables and metallic parts. Other than that, yes I do disagree. :)

I had not heard about that reptilian race my bro. But looking for it there is a lot of disinformation and unnecessary fear mongering.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
IMG_7498.JPG
No worries my bro, no need to agree in everything. I have seen though that many of those people who promote the idea that certain groups of people or other beings do not have soul are not precisely "angels" or "good guys". People who seem to be soulless or demonic have simply lost their capacity to care for others or to care for themselves because of excessive trauma. I even see that humanity is so broken that many people who claim to be here to help others in their awakening in reality have beneath a subconscious motivation to only seek power and money and other selfish things, and it does not mean that these people are even conscious of what they are doing. I think that everyone has encountered people who pretend to be good and who do not care about anything or anyone but only to seek these things. It shows how much work has to be done, unlike the idea that is bought that "tomorrow" people will find themselves in a paradise full of bags of money and ascended with lots of ETs saving them. That is not really how things work.

I have seen so much inconsistency in people who play victims, and who say that others have no soul in articles and in videos. But it is part of the vicious cycle of not wanting to see how much pain they carry within, how much emptiness and loneliness they feel, as to not being able to love others or themselves and only seek to take away from others. We all do or have been to certain degrees.

But I would agree that a purely robotic being could not be seen as someone with a soul, you know like 100% cables and metallic parts. Other than that, yes I do disagree. :)

I had not heard about that reptilian race my bro. But looking for it there is a lot of disinformation and unnecessary fear mongering.
I agree w you. I tend to think that these are the ones who have the most separation and will be the last to return to God/Source unless progress is made in leaps and bounds. Grace empowers us to love the unlovable.

Have any of you seen Bleach? In the anime, Orihime is able to transform Ulquiorra, a hollow or low dimensional being via love.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)