Article VENUS OOB CONJUNCTS FIRST PHOLUS AND THEN QUAOAR WITH A SUN SQUARE NEPTUNE. (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
pisces by laron 5.jpg

Venus is taking her turn conjuncting Pholus at 5 degrees, and while on the subject of Venus she has been Our of Bounds (out of the Suns control by declination) for a week or more now, so she’s having a grand old time in Capricorn without the usual dignity one would expect when she transits this sign. Venus will be displaying a bit of her wild side until just after the New Moon in Capricorn around the 24th.

While she is OOB she has the effect on our emotions of throwing all to the wind when it comes to social niceties and good manners, and could for some of us bring some social awkwardness or a tendency to rush in where angels fear to tread as well as bring some unusual situations and a few surprises in the love department.

Those who were born with Venus OOB, and I know a few, will be feeling their more unconventional selves and more socially receptive than usual even if with some shock value.

The clues for working out how OOB effects a planet is to add the qualities of Uranus to the planet involved, like a blend of the two so its Venus + Uranus as a rough guide in this case.
Librans, Taureans, Capricorns more than others will feel the effects of the unconventional in their lives but in fact others of us will also. Where those signs are in our birth charts,natal or solar will be highlighted also.

For me its my children and my communication , my sharing situation and other peoples money so I will see how this works for me.

two days ago was more structured with Sun sextile Saturn – a good day for doing our duty, feeling organised , getting some stability happening Venus OOB or not.

then in the last 24 hours Venus is conjunct Pholus bringing some sudden surprising events, hopefully of the best sort which could be the results of something that didn’t seem so important suddenly having the most unusual, farreaching results.

An also we are about to be under the influence of Venus will conjunct Quaoar at 6 degrees Capricorn which could bring a time of feeling scattered and disorganised at first (I think I have done this already) but Quaoar will make sure things work out for the best no matter what even bringing some fun into the mix. Again the same signs will be involved but we can all tap into the energies..

Today the Sun will be square to Neptune at 23 degrees Sagittarius and Pisces (exactly on my IC) which will blend with the Quaoar effect , telling us to expect to messages from other dimensional realities of quite a surreal nature especially for Pisceans and Sagittarians and the other signs I have mentioned, or any of us who have planets or points on any of the degrees involved.
This is an aspect where the imagination soars, where creativity is at a peak and where we feel a great sense of anticipation of something amazing about to happen which it well might.
It is a day for visualising our goals and dreams , with resulting miracles…

Sagittarius is always about reaching for the stars and Neptune IS the stars pretty much in the deepest recesses of space where other dimensions are easy to access if we can time travel that far.

I think you get the picture!

Mercury will square Chiron Capricorn to Aries at 12 degrees, helping us access the hidden but natural wisdom we carry within to use in practical, progressive ways to bridge any gaps in our psyches and to understand the influx of healing Neptunian energies that could for some be a little perplexing to say the least.

Art is by my son Laron G. S.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love this post!
Reactions: Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)