Article VENUS INTO PISCES, SUN CONJUNCT CHARIKLO,SOOTHING ENERGIES FOR US ALL. (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
chariklo3.png

Today Venus moves into Pisces which will make this Fish very happy after the changeover period of the very powerful Perigee Aquarian New Moon that actually DID act like a Full Moon for me on about 4 occasions.

Mind you Aquarius is my solar 12th house so maybe it was to be expected along with the deep transformation I am still going through.
But it sure feels good to have Venus supporting me for the 22 days ahead.

And right on cue the Sun conjuncts Charliklo, the extremely wise Mermaid Goddess of love and compassion, wife of Chiron and friend of Pallas, to bring us back to what life is really all about, love and understanding, compassion and allowing ourselves to be guided by our own inner healer and counsellor. Charliklo is also associated with prophecy and our personal boundaries.

Chariklo is the largest centaur asteroid to be discovered.(1997).

As the Sun is involved at the same time as Venus into Pisces, this aspect is truly a beautiful soothing energy, even other- worldly, which can help us seek comfort from other realms of being that are not as jarring on the senses as we have often been confronted with in our daily lives lately.

This one is especially positive for Aquarians born near 6 degrees of the sign.

The Goddess energies are very strong today with Juno opposing Ceres at 6 degrees Aries and Libra This is very much about relationships and remembering to nurture our loved ones without any domination as Juno in Aries is quite strong and forceful although her role is to transform oppressive or abusive relationships, and there is certainly a lot of transformation happening in the world and within us at present.

The Sun also sextiles Juno with a similar meaning to the above, with the Sun having a positive trine to Ceres as well.
Mercury is square to Chiron 12 degrees Capricorn to Aries suggesting there’s lots of food for thought at the energy changes happening at this time. This encourages us to look for answers from within rather than seek them in the outer world especially so for the signs involved and the Virgo and Gemini types amongst us.

Tomorrow we have Mercury opposing Pallas around 12/13 degrees Capricorn and Cancer, while trining Uranus, along with Chiron squaring Pallas. Lots of questions, lots of talk, discussions among those who want to go the extra mile into the deeper meaning of everything thats happening in our lives and how to work with the changes needed as we move more into this year of massive transformation for life on this planet .

Last edited:

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
What a star lineup of some of my favorite galactic gals!

• Love this post!
Reactions: Janne

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)