Vedic Music To Help Remove Negative Energy (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
I see it's a playlist but just regarding the first "vedic" song: For my taste not traditional and 'raw' enough. It's too much electronic beats behind it. Same as they did to the great native american music with all the cheesy synthesizer pads behind it. There's definitely better Indian traditional music.

And yeah, the rest of teh playlist is certainly better with Faun and Laboratorium Prieznik, Wardruna etc (hint for who does not see it yet: click on the title in the video) but it is not vedic, rather Eastern & Northern European (pagan) music.
;)

OP
drakke1

drakke1

Involved Wayfarer
Apr 25, 2019
Northern CA
Gruess Gott, Dude. Yup, i agree that Faun, obgleich auf Deutsch, is not ideal, but there were a # of other songs of a Vedic nature. For me the frequency coming from the mantra type tunes seemed pretty decent, notwithstanding your reasonable critique. I'll try to be more "purist" next time :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)