Vaccines: Post Links to Articles Here (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Attacks on the FREE media continue by so-called 'fact-checkers' who are nothing but mouthpieces and gatekeepers of the system:

• Informative
Reactions: June
OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
  • New to me!
  • Informative
Reactions: June and Lila
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
"Vaccinating with human body parts can cause the recipient to produce antibodies to human tissue. Children produce antibodies to every component of the vaccine, and not simply the viruses. This can cause demylination of the nerves and auto-immune disorders. Children who have been vaccinated with MMR and later suffered autism have been found to have antibodies to their own brain tissue, and this may be a consequence of using foetal tissue in MMR. ‘Susana C. Silva, Catarina Correia and Astrid M. Vicente at the Instituto Gulbenkian de Ciência, Oeiras, Portugal and colleagues studied the blood of a large sample of individuals - 171 patients, 191 parents and 54 healthy controls - and report that autistic patients are in fact characterised by presenting in their blood high levels of non-inherited antibodies against the body’s brain tissue.’ (Dr Catarina Amorim; Journal of Neuroimmunology; Instituto Gulbenkian de Ciência, Observatório da Ciência e do Ensino Superior, Portugal; July 23, 2004)."
http://users.ox.ac.uk/~lina0785/ARTICLES/2004/IS+autism.html

New Study Linking Aluminum Adjuvants in Vaccines to Autism-Like Symptoms in Mice
When it comes to developmental disorders of the brain, men and women are not created equal. Decades of research have shown that males are at far greater risk for neuro-developmental disorders such as autism spectrum disorder (ASD) than females. Boys, on average, are five times more likely to have autism than girls. https://steemit.com/vaccines/@kafkanarchy84/new-vaccine-study-linking-aluminum-adjuvants-to-autism-like-symptoms-in-mice-important-information

New Study Linking Aluminum Adjuvants in Vaccines to Autism-Like Symptoms in Mice. Important Information.
"A new study has recently been published in the Journal of Inorganic Biochemistry (Vol 177), demonstrating that: Subcutaneous injections of aluminum at vaccine adjuvant levels activate innate immune genes in mouse brain that are homologous with biomarkers of autism In short, the study finds that common aluminum adjuvants in vaccines traveled from the injection location in mice and crossed the blood-brain barrier."
https://www.pbs.org/newshour/health/medical-researchers-say-fetal-tissue-remains-essential

• Insightful Post
  • Informative
Reactions: June and Lila
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Some call him "Kill Gates" already ... this 'philantropist' will finance and guide the development of the Covid19 vaccine.

Shocking isn't even a word strong enough to describe what has been done in Africa and India by this man.

• Winner

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Although the Gates Foundation tried to debunk it by 'telling the fact-checkers' (mind the wording!) what it is or is not, I think it is undeniable to some degree that their planned roll-out seems to have trackable (by smartphone!) nano-particles or -print to control if people are vaccinated or not. This would allow for draconic measures with e.g. enforced vaccination by the 'authorities' and their executives (police, military). Doesn't bode well. (It it does not work they still will use 'Immunity Identity Cards' I suppose).

From the article:

A study funded by the Bill and Melinda #Gates Foundation and published in December 2019 by researchers from MIT, the Institute of Chemistry of the Chinese Academy of Sciences, and the Gates-funded Intellectual Ventures Laboratory in Bellevue, WA, describes how “near-infrared quantum dots” will be implanted under the skin along with a vaccine to encode information for “decentralized data storage and bio-sensing.” Gates’ technology uses a tattoo-like mechanism to inject invisible nanoparticles subcutaneously. Gates’ researchers are now testing the implant with a vaccine against the #COVID-19 virus.
The Gates-funded report boasts that the chip system will allow “house-to-house” compliance searches to be conducted by government enforcement teams with “minimal training,” and will “open up new avenues for decentralized data storage and biosensing.” The #MIT paper is titled “Biocompatible near-infrared quantum dots delivered to the skin by microneedle patches to record vaccination.” Gates began funding implantable tracking chips and ratio biotechnology in 2011 with a grant to TransDerm Inc. Gates is currently making multiple investments to develop different versions, including grants to Vaxxas Pty Ltd, Micron Biomedical Inc, Georgia Institute of Technology, and Vaxess Technologies Inc.

Reactions: June and Laron

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Although I had already done a lot in this field as naturpath and connected med studies, due to the approaching onslaught of forced mass vaccinations and immune cards I decided to get even more educated (or brush up) on the topic or immunology, virology, epidemiology, etc.. Ready for the fight I actually do not even want. (There is also a new political party I might join, they were just founded now, but that is another topic for another day).

So I now bought the book (well, ebook) 'Dissolving Illusions' by Dr. Humphries which I had heard about a lot and it has always had many good reviews. I've just started reading. Might write a review here when I'm finished.

Already I saw that the author's website of the same name has many 'telling' graphs that seem to prove one of the book's main arguments that most diseases (deaths) already had declined considerably before mass vaccine introduction due to many other reasons (better hygiene and sanitary technology, less poverty, clean food and water, better nutrition, other kinds of medicine, better infant care, rediscovery of other natural cures, etc.).

Here's the link: http://www.dissolvingillusions.com/graphs/

One example graph:

More on Dr. Humphries and the book from articles on Collective Evolution:

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Although I had already done a lot in this field as naturpath and connected med studies, due to the approaching onslaught of forced mass vaccinations and immune cards I decided to get even more educated (or brush up) on the topic or immunology, virology, epidemiology, etc.. Ready for the fight I actually do not even want. (There is also a new political party I might join, they were just founded now, but that is another topic for another day).

So I now bought the book (well, ebook) 'Dissolving Illusions' by Dr. Humphries which I had heard about a lot and it has always had many good reviews. I've just started reading. Might write a review here when I'm finished.

Already I saw that the author's website of the same name has many 'telling' graphs that seem to prove one of the book's main arguments that most diseases (deaths) already had declined considerably before mass vaccine introduction due to many other reasons (better hygiene and sanitary technology, less poverty, clean food and water, better nutrition, other kinds of medicine, better infant care, rediscovery of other natural cures, etc.).

Here's the link: http://www.dissolvingillusions.com/graphs/

One example graph:

More on Dr. Humphries and the book from articles on Collective Evolution:

Thanks for posting, Sinera. One of the reasons to keep coming back is to catch up on knowledgeable shares - from people who care!

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Short cut to the PDF with 1200 studies showing problems with vaccines. http://tiny.cc/vaccine1200
If the original document moves or is censored, this shortcut will remain the same. That's why shortcuts are so handy.

More info and links to read: http://tiny.cc/vaccineanom

25 Free books (mostly PDF) on the dangers of vaccines. Download all here: https://archive.org/details/history-of-vaccination

Other countries have lower infant mortality rate because they have lower vaccination rates. https://data.worldbank.org/indicator/SP.DYN.IMRT.IN?most_recent_value_desc=false&year_high_desc=false

Vaccine deaths website. https://vaccinedeaths.com/2020-01-01-cdc-fda-ebola-bioweapons-psyop-dangerous-vaccines-outbreak-mass-theater.html

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: Laron

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Interesting: Infant vaccination rates plummeted during the lock down, so why did INFANT mortality rates also plummet to historic lows?

• Intriguing Post
Reactions: Lila

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Aluminum again ...

• Helpful Post

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
About the sterilisation program by Gates and his cronies in Africa:

Robert F. Kennedy Jr.'s Children's Health Defense site has it and will hopefully keep it despit it being deleted on the entire internet where "they" can.

The first links is also from the first article. I have a few more links added about the anti-HCG vaccine from there (first link) and other searches I made. It was even admitted by the WHO that they work on it since the 90ies and there are studies officially out there and listed on a "pubmed" site! This is disturbing how 'normal' it is to develop and research this evil stuff for these 'scientists'.

Last edited:

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
A good table from RFK Jr.'s website CHD comparing the industry standard safety procedures for new medication vs. new vaccines for and after market introduction. Informative and interesting ...

• Helpful Post

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Sinera Do you have a link for RFK Jr's website where you got that table of info above?

Reactions: therium

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
And Pharma shill Billyboy also helps spread Polio (instead of helping to avoid it) in Africa:

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I posted about this much earlier in the year. It's great to see CE took up the story: "A recently published study in PeerJ by Christian Wehenkel, a Professor at Universidad Juárez del Estado de Durango in Mexico, has found a positive association between COVID-19 deaths and influenza vaccination rates in elderly people worldwide. According to the study, “The results showed a positive association between COVID-19 deaths and IVR (influenza vaccination rate) of people ≥65 years-old. There is a significant increase in COVID-19 deaths from eastern to western regions in the world. Further exploration is needed to explain these findings, and additional work on this line of research may lead to prevention of deaths associated with COVID-19.”"
Positive Association Found Amongst COVID Deaths & Flu Shot Rates Worldwide In Elderly
https://www.collective-evolution.com/2020/10/25/positive-association-found-amongst-covid-deaths-flu-shot-rates-worldwide-in-elderly/

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
positive association between COVID-19 deaths and IVR (influenza vaccination rate) of people ≥65 years-old
Some days I feel drained because so many people around me are totally on board with the medical model. Years ago, I read an insert for one of the flu vaccines - not for pregnant women, young children, and not to be taken every year. Blew my mind then and even more now because I'm aware of very young children and pregnant women being given flu shots.

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Bert and Laron
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
  • Intriguing Post
Reactions: Lila

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
The news just keeps rolling in - from what is reported (not my opinions), people have got to be wondering if it is such a good idea. I've seen the news about former presidents saying they will take the jab, but I would be more impressed if they had their children and grandchildren taking it. To clarify - I don't wish ill on the kids, but it seems it would be a more meaningful public statement.

Russians are told not to drink for 42 days and that they are likely to be a carrier of the virus during that time, as well.

In a statement to state-owned Tass, Deputy Prime Minister Tatyana Golikova said that Russians will need to take heightened precautions during the 42 days that the 'Sputnik V' coronavirus vaccine requires to reach maximum effectiveness.
"[Russians] will have to refrain from visiting crowded places, wear face masks, use sanitizers, minimize contacts and refrain from drinking alcohol or taking immunosuppressant drugs," she said.

UK advises that people with severe allergies not take the vaccine. Two NHS workers reported anaphylactoid reactions after taking the jab. Now, this brings up a concern that Yeadon had about one of the ingredients - polyprophalpine glycol. His point was that a large number of people are allergic and develop antibodies to this substance. So would the vaccine be less potent or produce an adverse reaction for these people.

Link to my post about Dr. Yeadon and his concerns about the vaccine. He was the former head of drug research in the UK.

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
A nice video from doctors and other medical people in the EU, UK, and USA discussing the vaccine.

They speak very frankly and specifically, and several of them raise the same issues as did Dr Yeadon in the UK. There are way too many unanswered questions, and I cannot fathom how a government would unleash this on their people.

The video originally was on youtube but was deleted. Fortunately, it found a new home.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Hat tip to my best friend for this one - talking about potential side effects of vaccine and possible alternation in DNA. My friend wondered if this could demolish the use of DNA in crime solving, etc. Wow - this is a new idea for me - have not heard or read anything about this.

Any thoughts or sources?

• Intriguing Post
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I'm sure the number is higher, and in the long term, it's going to get much, much worse for those with the vaccine.

CDC Issues New Guidelines, Launches Probe After 1000s Negatively-Affected Following COVID-19 Vaccination
"Thousands of people have been unable to work or perform daily activities, or required care from a healthcare professional, after getting the new COVID-19 vaccine, according to new data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)."​

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)