Info Vaccines for COVID: Origins, Loss if Civil Liberties, Theories & Info (3 Viewers)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz

Bert

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 10, 2019
Belgium
I tried to check if this is really true as a "WHO council of eugenetics" sounded strange and a public statement of this seems very bold and came to this:

some background on kissinger which links him with eugenetics:

on eugenetics: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Eugenics_Conference

So it is likely that he said something like that but certainly in an underground meeting that was named a bit sexier. Like how to provide for the world population in the future ;-). It is all in your best interest :)

• Informative
Reactions: Laron and Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I tried to check if this is really true as a "WHO council of eugenetics" sounded strange and a public statement of this seems very bold and came to this:
Thanks, Bert. I had the same question and thoughts about this meme, which I've seen floating around for a long time. I'm quite sure that Kissinger could have said this or something similar, but it would not have been in a public forum.

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
This was in a Doctor's office in a town in QLD, Australia. (from a friend of mine)

docoff.jpg

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
3 Oxford University Infectious Disease Experts Say No To COVID Vaccines For Children
"An opinion article published in the European Journal of Medical Ethics in early July 2021 explains why children should not be required or encouraged to take the COVID-19 vaccine at this time.

The perspective shared by these experts is completely in contrast to governing health authorities around the world, but they join a very large number of doctors and scientists who oppose government policy during COVID."

https://thepulse.one/2021/09/04/3-oxford-university-infectious-disease-experts-say-no-to-covid-vaccines-for-children/

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
THIRD person dies in Japan after receiving Moderna Covid vaccine from batch recalled over stainless steel contamination
"Japanese health authorities have confirmed that a third man has died, one day after receiving a second dose of Moderna Covid-19 vaccine from one of the contaminated lots that have since been recalled. The man, 49, got his second Covid-19 jab on August 11 and was pronounced dead the following morning, local media reported, citing the Health Ministry. It is so far unclear if his death was linked to the vaccination. It is also unknown if the deceased had any underlying health conditions that might have contributed to his sudden demise. It was reported that the man was allergic to buckwheat."
https://www.rt.com/news/534111-moderna-vaccine-death-contaminated/

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I wonder what amount of ration Hagrid, or another giant, would be allowed if he were stuck in NSW? :))

Sorry if my attempt at humor offends anyone; just getting a bit overwhelmed at times by reports of all the shenanigans folks are attempting to instutionalize in the name of whatever. And I know that panicked people aren't at their best so I've limited my intake, knowing that I, too, have my limits or processing all of this and that I would like to have my own focus ... like the new Matrix movie which is coming out soon:-D Boy, does that resonate nowadays! Maybe it'll give me some practical ideas:cool:

Reactions: Laron
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I think it's also important for people to understand that they are using Australia, particularly NSW now, as a testing ground for what they will enforce in other countries. So by keeping an eye on things there, you can better prepare.

• I agree
Reactions: Lila

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia

some background on kissinger which links him with eugenetics:

on eugenetics: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Eugenics_Conference

So it is likely that he said something like that but certainly in an underground meeting that was named a bit sexier. Like how to provide for the world population in the future ;-). It is all in your best interest :)
That research may be so, but I will be interested to find out if he extends his life with Adrenochrome. The anecdotes and awful stories are going to come out soon, which will make our stomachs turn, the bile will rise, but the TRUTH will out.

The Reuters Fact Checkers won't look so cute, then.

• I agree
Reactions: Laron and Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
From a friend of a friend, who has since lost her job and wants this info spread far and wide.

azlynn

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 11, 2020
Just saw this on Twit:
Federation of State medical licensing boards, the American boards of internal medicine, family medicine and pediatrics issue threats warning of dire consequences to physicians questioning vaccine efficacy.

(The actual letter is in the above link. I couldn't figure out how to imbed the image)

Bert

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 10, 2019
Belgium
just found this one:
https://www.forbes.com/sites/roberthart/2021/07/23/pfizer-shot-just-39-effective-against-delta-infection-but-largely-prevents-severe-illness-israel-study-suggests/
I always thought the vaccine were still marketed for 60-70 % effectiveness against infection but this gives 39% protection rate thus essentially really low and not worth taking any risks for.

this also makes a covid safe pass really safe :rolleyes:.
FYI: I'm against all the passes etc but they are part of the reality and are even more unscientific as I thought.

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
British health officials say school ‘Covid teams’ can vaccinate 12-15yos WITHOUT parental consent, so long as child agrees
"Medical staffers can legally vaccinate school kids aged 12-15 without the consent of their parents, as long as the child agrees to the procedure, the British government has told schools in new coronavirus guidelines.

Unveiled on Wednesday, the new guidance from the UK’s Health Security Agency lays out rules and recommendations for a school-based vaccine drive for children between aged 12 to 15, which will see ‘School Age Immunisation Service’ (SAIS) teams go school-to-school to provide on-site vaccinations. It comes soon after the jabs were approved for the 12-15 age group earlier this week by UK health officials."

https://www.rt.com/uk/534971-vaccinate-kids-parental-consent/

Bert

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 10, 2019
Belgium
View attachment 12370
Tell the kids they can push back. The strong arm of the Law is already desensitized.
yes,
but peer pressure at a time that these kids are searching for themselves and just want to be accepted by their friend is enormous.
even for an adult you have to be strong. this is not something you can expect from a child to be able top withstand.

Here in Belgium they can decide from 16-18 y for themselves and even that I don't think is right.
As a parent you are responsible for the actions of your child until they are 18 but your consent is not needed for an experimental medical treatment...

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
yes,
but peer pressure at a time that these kids are searching for themselves and just want to be accepted by their friend is enormous.
even for an adult you have to be strong. this is not something you can expect from a child to be able top withstand.

Here in Belgium they can decide from 16-18 y for themselves and even that I don't think is right.
As a parent you are responsible for the actions of your child until they are 18 but your consent is not needed for an experimental medical treatment...
I know, I myself am suffering because my 21-year old daughter has made her own choice (against my ideas, unfortunately). But 21 is 21. I just mean that when truths are uncovered, AI will be sitting there as part of the culprit, although the picture I used to illustrate it is a man-made object, there will be more and more objects with intelligence that are not man-made. The question is, how are strong-arm tactics applied? It is a mafia game.

• A hug for you
Reactions: Bert

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)