Article Vaccines (David Topi - Part 2) (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

David Topi

Metaphysical & Spiritual Teacher
Jun 13, 2017
www.davidtopi.com
vc_thumb.jpg
Now that we have laid dawn the theoretical foundations for the reason for vaccines in the previous article, their origin and what they imbue in us, we are going to try to answer the points that remain loose from the introduction we have made, before we get to the work of deactivating the nanoids present in our body and eliminating the programs of the psyche that make them work.

How are these nanoids inserted into the liquid solutions that serve as substrates for the mass manufacture of vaccines?

Since controlling the entire water supply is impossible, or tremendously difficult, and because what is needed is extremely pure water called WFI (Water for Injection), what large-scale production plants of vials and vaccines do is to purify the water they have from their local resources or springs, to which they have access in a simpler and more direct way, then passing all that water through certain purifying machines that clean it completely of all impurities, and they leave it free of microbes, germs and any other element that can contaminate the vaccine and alter its effect, however, adding in the process, the nanoids in the "purified" aqueous solution.

Therefore, and pulling the thread, it is a matter now of finding out who manufactures these water purification machines for the production of vaccines, and this is where the CS comes in, since there are only two or three companies in the world that have this global capacity and are the ones that provide the production plants with the technology to create the WFI, including the filters that are necessary for it.

And it is that, finally, in these filters, it is where certain responsible members within the CS place the nanoids, ensuring that every few months they are changed and updated, using as an excuse the same maintenance processes that all machinery needs "routinely,” especially, if they are intended to purify water since there cannot be any type of germ or impurity in this WFI.

Since the filters have their own "deposits" of substances that are going to be used for filtering, when the liquid passes through them, millions of nanoids are dumped in each ml and the "WFI" water is, then, ready to be mixed with the vaccine and thus prepare its mass production and commercialization.

The handful of companies, mainly a couple of them around the world, that manufacture the filters for this purification machinery, belong to the members of the CS that I comment on below, and they have exclusive contracts for the distribution and maintenance of these systems with practically all the pharmaceutical companies in the world.

Who are the CS managers in control or supervising the process?

They are members of the highest level within the sixth circle of power who are in charge of it, four or five all over the world, with "initiatory" degrees above 350 almost all, and belonging to a special sub-group within the global "supra-committees" that I mentioned in another article.

What I think we have not explained so far is that each committee has different "work areas" and its members are assigned "tasks" according to the specialization of each one within the group. This way, both in the C11 of each country and at the "supra-committee" coordination level, the plans, projects and actions of the CS are separated by "sections" that are:

1. Media and manipulation of public opinion​
2. Relationship with governments, presidents and politicians in office​
3. Control and management of the national economy and relationship with banks and financial institutions​
4. Control of "damage" and distortion of the information published in each country or area under the influence of that C11​
5. Management of religions, belief systems, and religious groups within the country​
6. Interaction with the “elite” business and financial conglomerate of each nation​
7. Diseases and national health systems (they are in charge of the relationship with pharmaceutical companies, the various pandemics and diseases that are created each year and vaccines)​
8. Coordination with other national and supranational committees​
9. Management of the military forces and national armies (they are used when it is required through any excuse that a country sends soldiers somewhere)​
10. Ecosystem and "climate change" (deals with everything that has to do with the management of processes related to environmental issues in the country)​
11. Energy and supplies (gas, oil, renewable energies, etc.) and​
12. “Metaphysical” control of a country at the level of the common sacred plot, destiny of that country, possible futures to be implemented in its collective unconscious, manipulation of the population under the area of influence of that C11, etc.​

Thus, as you can see, in each country there are one or more people who are in charge of the "health" issue within the C11 of that country, then at the "supra-committee" level there are also about 10 or 12 members all over the planet that coordinate everything related to diseases, their vaccines and others, and, within that dozen, there are 4 or 5 that are the "inner circle" that acts as a decision-making body and as last resort on everything related to the subject of vaccination, nanoids and its programming.

These CS members are the ones in charge of introducing the nanoids in all the filters, which are sent to the production sites of the aqueous substrate of the vaccines, through the water purification machinery for injections, since the companies that make the filters for this process are theirs. These in turn obtain the nanoids through "links" with level 3 and 4, which receive them directly from their links with the RIC.

Therefore, now knowing the internal functioning of the CS in this regard, we therefore begin with the deprogramming and internal elimination of nanoids, present in us, and we will remove all the elements related to them until their total elimination from our body. We go by steps.

Canceling the nanoids present in our body

This petition that you have below asks the Higher Self that, through the network of channels and filaments that we have throughout the body, at a physical and energetic level, sends micro-"EMPs" (electromagnetic pulses) that are "waves" that nullify all electrical and electronic activity, rendering the nanochip useless and "burning" completely. Most likely we will not feel anything or almost nothing when they occur, since these EMPs are of negligible power, since they have to remove something the size of an atom, which does not require too much power from the Higher Self.

I request and give permanent permission to my Higher Self to deactivate through electromagnetic micro-pulses the nanoids present in my avatar, at all levels, components and parts of it, using the branches, filaments and natural channels present in me to emit these micro-pulses and nullify the electronic and mechanical capacities of all the nanoids that are active in my body.​

Eliminating and deprogramming the management systems and "direction" of the activity from the nanoids

Now we remove all the programs from the psyche that control them "remotely":

I request my Higher Self and give permanent permission to erase, eliminate and deprogram all the management, control, direction and programming systems of the nanoids present in my psyche, the set of my mental spheres, my metabolic pattern and dependent sub-systems, the behavioral and emotional pattern, the mental body, my sphere of consciousness, my ego program and its egoic center, the control centers of my avatar and the rest of the elements and components where they have been imbued and programmed. I request that the reception of any other program or control system that is tried to be reinserted into my psyche and its constituent elements be blocked, and the data, parameters and content substratum present in it that I have received to date and continue to be part of the content of my avatar at all levels.​

Deleting the programs of the collective unconscious that are "downloaded" in the pre-conscious mental sphere

Now we ask that all these programs be deleted from the collective unconscious. This part is the most complex, since without a doubt they will try to dump all the programming again, and the petition and the process will have to be repeated over and over each time the programs are reinstated.

I request to my Higher Self and give permanent permission to erase from all the collective unconscious of the mental plane of the Earth the programs and routines of control and management of the nanoids imbued in the avatars of all human beings, canceling their operation, erasing their content and dissolving the information, instructions and coding they contain.​

Clearing the metabolic pattern

And finally, we clear the metabolic pattern and return it to its "normal" state, without the manipulations suffered by this previous programming that "tricks" the body into accepting the presence of nanoids in us as "normal".

I request and give permanent permission to my Higher Self to deprogram, clean and eliminate from my metabolic and sub-metabolic pattern the routines, encodings, programs and parameters inserted in it that manage and coordinate the function of the nanoids in my avatar, eliminating any substrate that facilitates their operation, reversing all the changes that the programming of these nanoids and their control routines have executed on the management systems of my body, returning my metabolic pattern and dependent elements to the state prior to the insertion of the acceptance schedule for this nanotechnology.​

And we complete with the request that this content be communicated to all the super-souls and "local" souls of all human beings on the planet, so that those personalities who will never read this content nor can access, understand or execute the request by themselves let their souls make the request to their Higher Selves if they consider it appropriate and adequate for the greater good of their avatars, their well-being, their health and their evolutionary processes.
I request and give permanent permission to my Higher Self for this request to be extended to all souls and super-souls of all human beings, so that they can execute it on their avatars and energetic systems if they wish, even when their personalities have not been able to access the content of this request due to ignorance or inability to understand it.​

Final request to execute all these steps

I request that all previous requests for this article be coded "Petition 5".​
I request that petitions from 1 to 5 be executed. Thank you.​

Remember that for requests from 1 to 4 to work with this encoding, you will have to have completed the work that we started and explained in a previous article.

In the next publication, we will talk about the specific vaccine that they are preparing for this pandemic. We hope that everything goes well and you can cancel all the nanoids of the vaccines present in you, and in as many people as possible, as well as those that are to come, prevent the installation of their control programs and continue deprogramming our psyche of what they manage to get down in our mental spheres for it.

A hug,

David Topí

(You can find part one here.)

The article above has been translated from Spanish to English by Carl. Minor editorial changes made by Laron. David has given transients.info direct permission to share his articles in this manner.

Creative CommonsThis work is licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported (CC BY-NC-ND 3.0). You’re allowed to share this article for non-commercial purposes, but you must not edit or modify the contents. You must include all links and images, as well as provide appropriate credit — which includes a link leading directly back to this article at the top of your re-post. You must also include this licence information.

About the Author
David Topi is an engineer, multifaceted writer, trainer and therapist. One of his main areas of focus is educating and helping people through spiritual and personal processes. He is an energy healer and uses the “Akashic” healing technique. He is trained in metaphysics, alternative methods, inherent spiritual abilities and in personal deployment systems that allow humans to express their maximum potential and find answers for their questions. Back in 2013 he created EMEDT, Metaphysics and Transpersonal Deployment School, to provide a framework, organised and structured to the training he teaches. The website for David Topi's Spanish based Metaphysics and Transpersonal Deployment School can be found here, http://emedt.org. David Topi's home page can be found here, http://www.davidtopi.com(Spanish).

Reactions: Manuel

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)