Vaccination: Proved Useless & Dangerous (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Vaccination: Proved Useless & Dangerous From Forty-Five Years Of Registration Statistics: This book was written in 1898, 120 years ago.

Based on 45 years of research in the 1800s, statistics indicated that vaccines did not help overall, and that there was an increase in deaths from other diseases.

It compares the health of the vaccinated versus the unvaccinated; immunity is lowered as a result of the vaccines, which increased the chances of health issues such as measles, mumps, smallpox and diphtheria.

46047369_10161002403580057_1699864127800868864_n.jpg

Do note that back in the 1800s, it was unlikely the vaccines were being filled with toxins and other substances to control and infect the population—with who knows what—so on top of it just not working well to this day, we have a whole lot more going on now.

Because of copyright rules, this book is now available for free and an online copy can be found here: http://www.whale.to/vaccine/wallace/7.html.

Reactions: therium and Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Thank you for the actual link to this book. I’ll be reading this.

I was vaccinated as a child and some in adulthood. Could this be the cause why my immunity, quite bluntly, sucks? I am more often sick than healthy and average a cold or other virus a month. I am currently sick as I write this. Not looking for pity, just being honest. But I do have small children and I catch whatever they do. My immune system is definitely being strengthened now! :)
I also use essential oils and herbs to boost my immunity—which is giving my body the ingredients it needs to build my immune system. Just call me a work in progress! Hehe

Reactions: Alain
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I was vaccinated as a child and some in adulthood. Could this be the cause why my immunity, quite bluntly, sucks?
Raymond Francis, D.Sc., M.Sc., RNC

"All vaccines are immune suppressing—that’s just a fact of life. Foreign proteins, toxic chemicals, foreign DNA from animal tissues, and viruses in vaccines permanently alter the body’s immune response, suppressing immunity and creating the opportunity for infection, cancer, brain damage, and autoimmune diseases. Contrast this harm to the few measurable benefits provided by vaccinations and you have to wonder why something so dangerous is allowed on the market, and why parents allow their children to be vaccinated.​
The drug industry claims that immune suppression is a small price to pay for immunity to a specific disease. However, the harm is a permanent certainty and the immunity is temporary and dubious. Each vaccine is for one disease, and when you add up all the vaccines, that’s a lot of immune suppression. The problem is no vaccine has ever been proven by scientific method to be safe and effective. In fact, studies show that people who get flu shots actually increase their risk of getting the flu; many people report getting the flu after getting a flu shot. Vaccines do appear to offer some protection, in some people, for a limited period of time, but on the other hand, vaccines have been linked to AIDS, autism, autoimmune disorders, and cancer.​
Your immune system is your best defense against all known disease. To deliberately suppress it for some very dubious temporary benefit is illogical to say the least. The risk is too high and the benefits too few. It helps to explain our unprecedented epidemic of chronic disease." (Source)​

The above is written by Raymond Francis, D.Sc., M.Sc., RNC. Now, I don't understand any of those abbreviations so after looking them up, they are a Doctor of Science, Master of Science and Registered Nurse, Certified. He's been called a “brilliant advanced thinker” and has been cited as “one of the few scientists who has achieved a breakthrough understanding of health and disease." Based on this site here, Raymond is a former U.S. Army officer who served in a combat infantry division. He is listed in standard references including: Who’s Who in the World, Who’s Who in America, Who’s Who in Medicine and Healthcare, Who’s Who in Science and Engineering and Who’s Who in Finance and Industry. He has written five breakthrough books, the international bestseller Never Be Sick Again, Never Be Fat Again, Never Fear Cancer Again, Never Feel Old Again, and The Great American Health Hoax.

Natural News Article, 2011

"A former vaccine developer, now whistle blower, was interviewed by investigative journalist Jon Rapapport. The whistle blower used an alias to protect his identity. He actually had helped develop more than one vaccine. But eventually he couldn't tolerate the lies, especially after his friend's baby died after a DPT shot.​
He told Rapapport that there is no way to have a totally clean, safe vaccine. And it's not just because of the adjuncts and preservatives. Understanding this should change the informed consent movements to no consent movements if they would realize this one basic point.​
From that interviewed whistle blower: "As far as I'm concerned, all vaccines are dangerous. They involve the human immune system in a process that tends to compromise immunity. They can actually cause the disease they are supposed to prevent. They can cause other diseases than the ones they are supposed to prevent." " (Source)​
Rapapport is a very popular source in the alternative media scene and it's likely he's telling the truth about an insider, but it's a pity there's not some decent information about who that insider was.

Dr. Mercola Article, 2012

• "New research in the Journal of Virology found that the seasonal flu vaccine may weaken children’s immune systems and potentially increase their chances of catching other influenza viruses
  • Children who did not receive a flu shot naturally built up <i>more antibodies across a wider variety of influenza strains</i> compared to vaccinated children
  • It is primarily the state of your health and immune system that determines whether or not you will get sick from being exposed to viral or bacterial organisms associated with infectious diseases like the flu. While healthy lifestyle choices will boost your immunity, vaccinations can be immune-suppressing"
https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2012/01/03/flu-shot-increase-flu.aspx

Dr. Mercola has ghost writers as he produces far too many articles to have the time to do that, so while the information is perhaps vetted by him, he's not the best source in my opinion.,

Psychic Readings from Lynn

2013: "I'm also getting that if a person chooses not to immunize then gradually throughout their life as they contract and heal from illnesses, they build their own immune system, and it is actually much stronger and tolerant than someones who has been immunized." (...) "After focusing on this question, I can see many reasons why the reward does not outweigh the the risk..."
https://psychicfocus.blogspot.com/search?q=vaccinations

2014: "The second is they took some insight gained on Hitler's Nazi testing on the Jewish community (fluoride in the water and other chemicals) and began to add those items to vaccines to make society more docile too."
https://psychicfocus.blogspot.com/2014/06/q-xxvii-general-health-questions-group.html

2015: "Q. Lynn, is there any way you can rid your body of vaccines? A. I get that with time they have this "half life effect." They fade in intensity, but always remain to some degree (just like an immunity buildup after an illness)."
https://psychicfocus.blogspot.com/2015/05/q-xlviii-health-question-group-post.html

With my research, I noted that in the search results with not just google, but alternative sites which are meant to be unbiased, there is are extensive results of Government and Government funded institutions, meaning it's difficult to find information which is not put out by them. It was like the results were being manipulated so that the truth was hidden in a way.

I think in this case, the best way to go is to see what books are published on this topic.

THE AGE OF AUTISM

This 2010 book is said to be groundbreaking book and explores how mankind has unwittingly poisoned itself for half a millennium. This covers many areas including vaccines, and likely fillings in teeth.

book4.jpg

"For centuries, medicine has made reckless use of one of earth's most toxic substances: mercury—and the consequences, often invisible or ignored, continue to be tragic. Today, background pollution levels, including global emissions of mercury as well as other toxicants, make us all more vulnerable to its effects. From the worst cases of syphilis to Sigmund Freud's first cases of hysteria, from baffling new disorders in 19th century Britain to the modern scourge of autism, THE AGE OF AUTISM traces the long overlooked history of mercury poisoning.​
Now, for the first time, authors Dan Olmsted and Mark Blaxill uncover that history. Within this context, they present startling findings: investigating the first cases of autism diagnosed in the 1940s revealed an unsuspected link to a new form of mercury in seed disinfectants, lumber fungicides and vaccines. In the tradition of Silent Spring and An Inconvenient Truth, Olmsted and Blaxill demonstrate with clarity how chemical and environmental clues may have been missed as medical "experts," many of them blinded by decades of systemic bias, instead placed blamed on parental behavior or children's biology. By exposing the roots and rise of The Age of Autism, this book attempts to point the way out – to a safer future for our children and the planet." (Amazon book & source)​

Vaccines, Autoimmunity, and the Changing Nature of Childhood Illness

This one looks good.

book5.jpg
"Over the past fifty years, rates of autoimmunity and chronic disease have exploded: currently 1 in 2.5 American children has an allergy, 1 in 11 has asthma, 1 in 13 has severe food allergies, and 1 in 36 has autism. While some attribute this rise to increased awareness and diagnosis, Thomas Cowan, MD, argues for a direct causal relationship to a corresponding increase in the number of vaccines American children typically receive―approximately 70 vaccine doses by age eighteen. The goal of these vaccines is precisely what we’re now seeing in such abundance among our chronically ill children: the provocation of immune response.​
Dr. Cowan looks at emerging evidence that certain childhood illnesses are actually protective of disease later in life; examines the role of fever, the gut, and cellular fluid in immune health; argues that vaccination is an ineffective (and harmful) attempt to shortcut a complex immune response; and asserts that the medical establishment has engaged in an authoritarian argument that robs parents of informed consent. His ultimate question, from the point of view of a doctor who has decades of experience treating countless children is: What are we really doing to children when we vaccinate them?" (Amazon book & source)​

Adverse Events Associated with Childhood Vaccines: Evidence Bearing on Causality

"Childhood immunization is one of the major public health measures of the 20th century and is now receiving special attention from the Clinton administration. At the same time, some parents and health professionals are questioning the safety of vaccines because of the occurrence of rare adverse events after immunization.​
This volume provides the most thorough literature review available about links between common childhood vaccines--tetanus, diphtheria, measles, mumps, polio, Haemophilus influenzae b, and hepatitis B--and specific types of disorders or death.​
The authors discuss approaches to evidence and causality and examine the consequences--neurologic and immunologic disorders and death--linked with immunization. Discussion also includes background information on the development of the vaccines and details about the case reports, clinical trials, and other evidence associating each vaccine with specific disorders.​
This comprehensive volume will be an important resource to anyone concerned about the immunization controversy: public health officials, pediatricians, attorneys, researchers, and parents." (Amazon book and source)"​
Note that this book is written by those at the Institute of Medicine and Vaccine Safety Committee so may be biased and also inaccurate based on the cabal control system above it all.

Doctors Against Vaccines: The Other Side of the Story is Not Being Told

This is an article over on the site Health Impact News, Doctors Against Vaccines: The Other Side of the Story is Not Being Told.

"The pro-Pharma mainstream media would like everyone to believe that doctors and “scientists” all agree that vaccines are safe and effective, and that dissenters are uneducated or uninformed parents.​
Not true. Doctors and scientists who dare to speak out against the status quo, putting their own careers in jeopardy for telling the other side of the story, are of course few, and clearly in the minority. But that does not mean they do not exist. It just means they are fewer in number, because they value truth and the health and well-being of the public more than financial connections to the pharmaceutical industry.​
Leslie Manookian, producer of “The Greater Good” movie, lists over 150 scientists and physicians who have questioned vaccines publicly. Read the list here.​
Below, we bring you short videos from three different doctors who all do an excellent job of summarizing the “other side” of the story when it comes to vaccines. You will not hear this anywhere in the mainstream media." Continue...

Conclusion

A lot is being withheld and Doctors are afraid to talk about this topic, as it's sensitive for a number of reasons, but there is some good information out there, such as from those books, and also seeing what happens to babies, children and adults after being vaccinates.

Some of the side effects of the vaccinations can take many years to manifest, so it can be hard to immediately see differences.

But something we can agree upon I think, is that it does lower the immunity as there is so much evidence of that, but the question remains, does it lower your immunity permanently?

Also based on the information available, some people who become vaccinated have adverse reactions, and this may also include a adverse immunity reaction meaning their immunity could be impacted in a more serious way so that long term it does stay lower.

With regards to your immunity, you may want to consider looking into etheric (and physical) implants.

I can't recommend any one article but here are some from a quick search:
This implant topic is very... out there, so use your discernment, but it covers the topic of implants and these can impact our energy and immune system. (They can be removed)

Reactions: Alain and Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Thanks Laron ! This is a lot of good info. I bookmarked this so I can find these books and read the links. This is a keeper and smth to share. :)

Reactions: Laron
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
An interesting web page concerning the 2018 flu jab :-

Did you have any side effects from your flu vaccination?
Here's a few I've grabbed from there:

"I had the over 65 flu vaccination and have had joint pain and fatigue since the day after I received it. I do have osteoarthritis, but this is persistent, and the fatigue is new. My greatest concern is the increasing pain in my left shoulder with decreased range of motion. The vaccine was given there. I am taking Aleve and monitoring my symptoms. "

"I had my flu vaccination injection 22/10/18 and all I had was a sore arm. One month later I developed headaches, sweating, and lost all the strength in my arms. I couldn't get out of my chair, then my whole body just started shaking. "

"I had the flu vaccination jab 19th October and to date I am still feeling very unwell and nauseous, with sore throat, swollen glands, and generally ill. This is the second year running, I thought I would try it to see if I was bad again, and I am. I will never have it again. Wish I could get it out of my system because I felt unwell for about 3 or 4 months last year. I believe some people are fine, but there are many that this flu jab does not agree with. "

"I had the flu vaccination yesterday 11/16/18 and less than 24 hours later I am feeling ill. I am having back pain, headaches, stomach cramps and diarrhea. I've had the flu vaccine before but never had these bad side effects. I don't think I will ever get another flu vaccine. I don't feel as if the makers of the vaccine are being totally honest about all of the possible side effects. They don't list stomach cramps and diarrhea. I can live with the mild side effects but not this. I feel terrible. "

"I had the flu shot 19th October, 2018. I was unwell for around 4 months last year, and I kept a diary. Once the jab was out of my system I felt 100 percent well again. I was persuaded to have it again this year, and guess what, exactly the same again, feeling nauseous, sore throat, nervous and edgy and generally unwell. Never ever again, all these people cannot be mistaken, there are many people I believe have no problem, but also many people that do! The flu jab does not agree with everyone!"

Reactions: Linda and Anaeika

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
To increase the font size on any web page, on a Windows PC, hold the CONTROL button and roll your mouse wheel up. Or hit CONTROL and the plus key (not on the numeric keypad, the other one at the top right of the main keyboard). Hit CONTROL minus to decrease fonts. This should work in Chrome and Firefox.

These old books can be a challenge to read, especially ones from the 1300s before there was standardized spelling! One could see the same word spelled 2 different ways in the same paragraph.

Reactions: Laron and Anaeika

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
It can surely be possible to eliminate those substances from the body by request as per example you drink an energy drink without knowing and want it to be dispatched.

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I've been sharing these types of posts below on social media for a while. Perhaps we need a thread dedicated to new articles/stories on such things?

A Las Vegas man loses his sight and the ability to walk days after receiving the flu shot. He believes the vaccination triggered a rare condition called GBS, CDC confirms there is a connection between the two.
https://news3lv.com/news/local/las-vegas-man-blames-flu-shot-for-triggering-rare-disorder

Reactions: Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
I've been sharing these types of posts below on social media for a while. Perhaps we need a thread dedicated to new articles/stories on such things?

A Las Vegas man loses his sight and the ability to walk days after receiving the flu shot. He believes the vaccination triggered a rare condition called GBS, CDC confirms there is a connection between the two.
https://news3lv.com/news/local/las-vegas-man-blames-flu-shot-for-triggering-rare-disorder
Yes, please do. That is a good idea.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Wow, lots of good info too read. Thanks for the thread, Laron.

Will reserve me some time when I have more of it again to read it all. I also gathered so many links already about this topic over the years,(CE, Natural News, some very good German sites, etc.). There is so much evidence out there that it does more damage than good. And yet the general populace still does not wake up in droves to it yet. How long do we have to wait still? Hope not too long.

Years ago I was at a doc's office again (not there often, as I am not often on sick leave) and the medical assistant asked me even twice if I didn't want to get the flu shot although I was there for something completely different, she wanted me to have it ... "just so ..." - it's almost as if they spread goodies for the children ... maybe they had no yet enough 'victim' clients found in their practice and the Big Pharma reps visiting monthly weren't to pleased with their quota?

Seems they are getting desperate. Lots of panic created in the media too. The many sheeple still fall for the BS. Fear works.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
And yet the general populace still does not wake up in droves to it yet. How long do we have to wait still? Hope not too long.
I think the general population, at least my generation and older know better. The younger who have not had flu naturally and all they know is the fear mongering and flu shot pharma push is another story.

I know many ppl who won’t get the shot for the reasons we come on here and complain about it and also because the flu shot makes them feel awful, etc. Plus, there is so much financial incentive by big pharma to push them on us. There is a huge push in dr offices to get the flu shot. Personally, I was coerced to get the flu shot while pregnant or told I would he putting my life and my child’s life at risk and would be in the ICU—Intensive Care Unit. Then they show me a picture book of vaccine preventable diseases & all worst case scenarios. Yikes!

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)