Vaccinated Update | Electric Woo Of Change (Clif High) (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
In Clif High’s latest video, embedded below, he provides an update on the Maxine situation.

I've transcribed some of what he said about the goings on with those vaccinated, which I consider quite important because of how it's impacting the world, which includes our friends, family and colleagues.

He touches on a number of other topics, so this isn't just related to COVID.

“Pilots are passing out in airplanes. A cargo pilot passed out recently in an airplane in Canada, recently {got the Maxine}. Pilots are dying. Airlines and all of the world’s air forces who have {maxined} pilots are going through huge amounts of upheaval right this moment.​
If you have contact to the US air force you realise there are things in motions and it has a lot to do with trying to come up with {resources who have not had the Maxine}. It comes down to people you can count on who will not keel over from the {Maxine}.​
So now if you have 80% of an air wing which is {maxined} you can only count on 20% of the pilots, as you may not fly those others as now it’s coming out about the damage the {Maxine} has created, specifically within pilots. (…) These people are already subjected to a great deal of strain which increases their adverse reaction in their bloodstream, previous to getting the spike prot.tien dumped into them., so they are really f*cked. (…)​
As I was saying, we’ve got pilots who are {maxined}, aircrews who are {maxined}, people making mistakes because they are starting to get brain fog and sponge brain passing out, blood clots, all different kinds of problems are affecting them very rapidly. This is a saving grace. If it had been as slow as the powers that be wanted, we’d all basically die without understanding what’s going on. (…) …the Chinese are seriously {maxined} everybody. We get these arse*oles running around saying we got to {Maxine}, you know, you must {Maxine}, you must take this, blah blah blah, all of these hypnotised people that are enforcing the powers that be edict for this mass die off as a result of the spike pro.tein. There will be a mass die off, we cannot save everyone. We cannot save probably a great deal of the {maxined}. There will probably be people that survive and do OK simply because of the circumstances of their life and karma. But a great people, that will not be the case. (…)​
Travel is going to collapse. We will haver those incidents as had been forecast in the ALTA reports for this period of time. Planes just falling from the sky. That will be because of pilots that will just go.”​

Many of us were expecting this and it’s happening right now. Yet Governments and MSM continue to suppress the truth and force this poison on the people. My suggestion to you is to look into local groups that are doing something about it with the help of lawyers and health professionals, such as Voices of Freedom and Concerned Citizens in New Zealand (look them up online).

Who is Clif High?

Firstly, he’s quite well known online and has a lot of contacts, from people in the military in different countries to those in health care, and so many different fields. He gets confirmation from such people after releasing the future forecasts.

He’s a highly intelligent individual who was one of the original creators of internet spyders. This is software, similar to a search engine, that would look around the internet for data. He initially worked in some major tech companies, and then went off to do his own thing. He co-created the webbot, which is a collection of spyders that bring in data into a database which he specifically targeted, that allowed him to see the future. On the internet, many people are sharing information about dreams, psychic predictions, and general information, so the webbot was able to collate this and come up with patterns of information which, in my opinion, was very accurate.

I followed the webbot intimately back in 2013, writing blog articles, communicating with Clif, listening to all Clif’s interviews and reading all his reports. While the timing was sometimes off, I found the accuracy very high. Clif saw this situation coming with the Maxine years ago, but he has seen a lot of things coming.

• Jaw Dropping Post
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: Moonseal and Neeraj
OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
First I thought he might exaggerate (as he does sometimes imv) the thing with the dying or failing pilots but there seems something to it indeed. Lots of them have blood clots / thrombosis after the jab during the flights which is of course fatal (for many). It's happening.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)