Uses for Orgonite (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Moonseal

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Dec 31, 2016
Northern California
I just started using my first Orgonite pyramid. I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing, but so far have been sleeping with it under my pillow to the left side of my head. It seems to have cured all insomnia. I also wake up feeling aligned or whole: no residual discordant energies. Now I wish to expand with other Orgonite pieces and seek out everyone's experience and suggestions on how to use them.

Since there is no way to control my exposure to invisible signal (wifi/Bluetooth) because of my proximity to all this technology, this is clearly the way for me to "groom" my energy. I feel strongly about staying smack dab in the middle of this place to anchor a point of light here.

I don't really notice a lot of chemtrails where I live, but there are a ton of smart meters. How does everyone else use their Orgonite and what sort should I get? There are so many different kinds out there. Does anyone have a good supplier with nice pieces?

Kristy

Star child
Retired Moderator
Jul 22, 2016
3rd rock from the Sun
Did you know that orgonite is actually manmade?

I have some friends that make some really nice pieces. When I can find their links I will send you to them.

Thank you for sharing your experience. I do not own a piece yet as most often they are a bit pricey but I will one day because they are beautiful.

OP
Moonseal

Moonseal

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Dec 31, 2016
Northern California
Wow. Lynn's husband has some wild skills. Beautiful.

Check out these: http://litethelight.bigcartel.com/

I have little pyramids all over now, next to the router, the TV, my cellphone stand, etc. What I notice is a definite decrease in "dark" shadows around the house. I'm still trying to navigate sleep patterns and excess energy while I'm trying to sleep (I keep a pyramid next to me), but it definitely works to abate psychic interference. Actually, I haven't even thought about interference or seen anything peripherally since I got these.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
IMG_7455.JPG
Moonseal, I think this one is so beautiful! It's from the website you shared.

Also, there's a lot of diy organite tutorials online. Saves money as the materials are fairly cheap, depending on what you decide to place in the resin.

This video is my favorite one I found b/c he explains everything really well. He discusses what organite is and the most effective way to make an organite pyramid.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)