US Federal Reserve goes on Facebook (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Many people outside and inside the US think the Federal Reserve is part of our government. Wrong - it is a privately owned entity that makes financial decisions affecting the world. However, this post is not about the rights and wrongs of this group, it is about what is happening on Facebook.

Who knows what possessed them to make their own FB page with the "did you know" posts. For me, the interesting thing is the replies to their posts. Technically, they would be considered trolling, but they don't read like other troll posts I've seen. They are well-written, presenting the actual facts about the Reserve, and providing links to other articles.

Some of them are humorous (dark humor) - Quick question! I'm a noob at this but, I'm trying to take over a country through monetary enslavement and currency destruction.... Any pointers?

Maybe this is some kind of soft disclosure, but it should be interesting to watch.

https://www.facebook.com/federalreserve/#

Tammy Kilgore

Lover of the the Light
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Pontiac, Illinois (USA)
Many people outside and inside the US think the Federal Reserve is part of our government. Wrong - it is a privately owned entity that makes financial decisions affecting the world. However, this post is not about the rights and wrongs of this group, it is about what is happening on Facebook.

Who knows what possessed them to make their own FB page with the "did you know" posts. For me, the interesting thing is the replies to their posts. Technically, they would be considered trolling, but they don't read like other troll posts I've seen. They are well-written, presenting the actual facts about the Reserve, and providing links to other articles.

Some of them are humorous (dark humor) - Quick question! I'm a noob at this but, I'm trying to take over a country through monetary enslavement and currency destruction.... Any pointers?

Maybe this is some kind of soft disclosure, but it should be interesting to watch.

https://www.facebook.com/federalreserve/#
This is very interesting Linda. Thank you for sharing. It feels off to me....but agree. It shall be interesting to watch.

Reactions: Laron and Stargazer

Brian

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 28, 2016
California
Just found that exact post. Interesting that they would make a Facebook page, but I think the people that make those posts are just people with no agenda. As alot of people know that those who currently have the bulk of our money are those who are holding the strings of our economy.

Reactions: Stargazer and Laron

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)