US Dem's change Prez Candidate - Webbot Update 18-Aug-2016 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Bill

The magic has always been within you.
Retired Global Moderator
Jul 21, 2016
From Kansas, living in Texas
Clif has a short YouTube vid with an update to the webbot report. The discussion includes a change in US Democratic candidate for President which will occur in 3rd week in September. That is coupled with other major economic changes catalyzed by events in Turkey. Link below:

D

Dream Spirit

Clif has a short YouTube vid with an update to the webbot report. The discussion includes a change in US Democratic candidate for President which will occur in 3rd week in September. That is coupled with other major economic changes catalyzed by events in Turkey. Link below:

Wonder if Hillary will step off the stage because of her health or an indictment.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
There are quite few health indicators that suggest she cannot take the rigors of the presidency.
There was a post recently about Bill falling asleep during her speech. That was not what I saw - I saw a man channeling energy around her so she could make it through.

Brian

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 28, 2016
California
Well, with the changes to come those who are corrupt will not be ruling us soon as the systems will change for the better. I feel like this time around this specific presidencial election is a pivotal time for these changes.

Last edited:

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I just noticed this on Above Top Secret posted yesterday.

**BREAKING** FBI uncovered tens of thousands more documents in Clinton email probe

The FBI’s year-long investigation of Hillary Clinton’s private email server uncovered tens of thousands more documents from her time as secretary of state that were not previously disclosed by her attorneys. The State Department is expected to discuss when and how it will release the emails Monday morning in federal court.

The total — confirmed by the Justice Department -- was disclosed by a conservative legal group after the State Department said last week that it would hand over the emails. The number to be released is nearly 50 percent more than the 30,000-plus that Clinton’s lawyers deemed work-related and returned to the department in December 2014.

Lawyers for the State Department and Judicial Watch, the legal group, said in an Aug. 12 court filing that they intended to negotiate a plan for the release, part of a civil public records lawsuit before U.S. District Judge James E. Boasberg of Washington.
Washington Post

The discussion includes a change in US Democratic candidate for President which will occur in 3rd week in September.
I wonder if this will tie into what the webbot shows.

Reactions: Bill and Stargazer

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Julian Assange: "I Will Bring Hillary Down Before The Debate Stage On September 26th"

"Afshin Rattansi, a British journalist, went underground with Russia Today to speak with Wikileaks founder Julian Assange in London. About 32,000 emails from her private server have been leaked by Wikileaks so far, but Assange would not confirm the number of emails or when they are expected to be published. But he did say this:

Rattansi: If there is any illegality in the pending emails you will release or malfeasance in what you already released President Obama could presumably act on it and get Hillary Clinton charged? Regardless of whether you are about to release any email which would mean that James Comey and the FBI would have no alternative but to arrest Hillary Clinton?

Assange: Our view which we have already stated is if the evidence that the FBI has is enough for a grand jury to indict already… But a prosecutor has to ask a grand jury to indict. And if a prosecutor doesn’t ask, a grand jury won’t indict. But our next leak can bring her down because it is something the FBI can’t overlook.

Rattansi: When will be the date when you will release this leak?

Assange: I will not reveal the exact date but I can promise you this, I Will Bring Hillary Down Before The Debate Stage On September 26th."

OP
Bill

Bill

The magic has always been within you.
Retired Global Moderator
Jul 21, 2016
From Kansas, living in Texas
Julian Assange: "I Will Bring Hillary Down Before The Debate Stage On September 26th"

"Afshin Rattansi, a British journalist, went underground with Russia Today to speak with Wikileaks founder Julian Assange in London. About 32,000 emails from her private server have been leaked by Wikileaks so far, but Assange would not confirm the number of emails or when they are expected to be published. But he did say this:

Rattansi: If there is any illegality in the pending emails you will release or malfeasance in what you already released President Obama could presumably act on it and get Hillary Clinton charged? Regardless of whether you are about to release any email which would mean that James Comey and the FBI would have no alternative but to arrest Hillary Clinton?

Assange: Our view which we have already stated is if the evidence that the FBI has is enough for a grand jury to indict already… But a prosecutor has to ask a grand jury to indict. And if a prosecutor doesn’t ask, a grand jury won’t indict. But our next leak can bring her down because it is something the FBI can’t overlook.

Rattansi: When will be the date when you will release this leak?

Assange: I will not reveal the exact date but I can promise you this, I Will Bring Hillary Down Before The Debate Stage On September 26th."
September is shaping up to be quite eventful!

Brian

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 28, 2016
California
Too bad Assange's lawyer threw himself in front of a train just as this news came out o_O
:eek:

People who stand up for what's right always seem to be persecuted. Plus, with America's recent election those who oppose Clinton seem to just disappear. It's startling to see these incidents occur and to think about their implications.

Reactions: PJ and Stargazer
J

John Swails

Fascinating times ahead. Seems to be all coming to a head at same time in last weeks of Sept. Seems there will be a tidal wave of news around then as it slowly builds each week. In fact, we already are in fascinating times, should say they will become incredible :)

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
This is voted up high on Above Top Secret.

CBS reporter says Clinton staff resigning over worries Hillary dropping out, deletes tweet

According to a story, somebody from CBS posted a Tweet that said many Hillary Clinton staff are quiting the Campaign because the FBI report released Friday is gonna make Hillary drop out of the Presidential election !!!

Apparently the Tweet was deleted fast.

Can you imagine the shock and heart attacks this caused?

Anybody seeing it would have either fainted or jumped for joy !!

Funny if true.
http://conservativefiringline.com/report-cbs-reporter-says-clinton-staff-resigning-worries-hillary-dropping-deletes-tweet/

On Saturday, a short report at New York Superstation95 said CBS News reporter Hannah Chanpong tweeted a message saying that Clinton campaign staff members are resigning apparently over worries that the Democratic Party presidential nominee may drop out of the race after Friday’s FBI data dump. The tweet was quickly deleted but not before being captured for posterity:

J

John Swails

heh yeah she wont survive the race much longer. political fracturing. expose all the govt patsies. going to be a wild mess

Reactions: Laron and Stargazer

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
I hope she resigns. I really do. She means war on global scale. Nothing good. O_o

Also had a prophetic dream about her and what happens when she's prez after 1 or 2 years in office. Don't know why I had it, I do not dream a lot about politics and stuff. It was already a year ago, in July 2015 (dream journal). It also had to do with health, but strangely that of her husband, not Hillary's.

Short version:

Bill Clinton had a heart attack in our house or so and as a healer I came to help him with first aid measures. Hillary watching was grateful for my help but also acted as a 'boss' and was still very dominant / arrogant. Then she told me she 'owned' us (or our house) - yeah ... not owed owNed! :eek:

And then outside a giant a flood came and there was a black figure on our roof top (the elites, dark ones?) running around in panic looking at the flood all around the houses, while I and my family were in life boats escaping into an unknown future.

Later in another scene, a recovered Bill Clinton told me I had "three years left to get happy". Then a helper of mine came and smiled at me as if all is good.​

Catastrophy in 2018 (in dream of 2015), so 1-2 years after she starts office? The flood, the dark figure on the top, we being their slaves or property, the "end" with 3 (now 2) years left - end of the world - or what did he mean? :nail :((

Maybe he also meant the positive shift which is bad for them but not for us? After all it was the dark figure panicking running about on the roof top while we were paddling off with our boats hopefully into some safety.

Maybe she resigns and it will NOT happen and then I (we) finally hopped onto a new and better timeline? Although we don't know what happens then anyway. :bag

Lois

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
I see Clif's Twitter has been stopped. Second news analysis bod on social media I follow who's been taken down for non-compliance. I understand it's been happening quite a bit, with no notice, over the past month.

Things that make you go hhhmmmmmmm...

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I hope she resigns. I really do. She means war on global scale. Nothing good. O_o

Maybe he also meant the positive shift which is bad for them but not for us? After all it was the dark figure panicking running about on the roof top while we were paddling off with our boats hopefully into some safety.

Maybe she resigns and it will NOT happen and then I (we) finally hopped onto a new and better timeline? Although we don't know what happens then anyway. :bag
My intention is that I'm on a "new and better" timeline! :)

Reactions: Sinera

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
You cannot make this up. I read on some alternative media in my country that now some of Clinton's team say that it is Russia who will certainly try to hack the election results in favour of Trump. :fp:fp:fp

Certainly people will believe this. :((

You CANNOT make this up yourself. Sometimes I believe I am living in a kind of satire 'idiocracy' world gone nutty real. :confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)