(URGENT: PLEASE READ) QANON: THE PLAN TO SAVE THE WORLD (2 Viewers)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
staging a chemical attack in Idlib, Syria
I read somewhere today that there was already an attack using white phosphorus ammunition (banned) but the origin of the jets doing it was not known. On a side note for those not familiar with white phosphorus I will relate a semi-funny story from my early youth in my high school. The class was chemistry. We were taken to the lab that was set-up like a amphitheater with a large bench at front and the seating was elevated. The teacher produced a clear large container where inside preserved in alcohol there was a decent size white rock. He explained it was white phosphorus and had interesting properties and proceeded to cut a very small quantity and put it on a metal dish. When the alcohol evaporated a few seconds later the phosphorus ignited releasing a tremendous amount of smoke. He then calmly told us that the fumes were poisonous. Well, pandemonium erupted as the entire class run towards the entrance trying to escape -when the physics professor that was in charge of the lab heard the story he had a temper tantrum (not stiff upper lip for that British) and the chemistry teacher was suspended from using the lab to perform those experiments and risk students. Anyway, the burns and fires caused by white phosphorus are nasty -thus being banned from use in war.

Reactions: Stargazer
OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Let's see if that stops it.
WE can stop it. My feeling is that if our intention is to experience that, we will. If not, we won’t.

I’ve seen many, MANY potential and thwarted attempts at False Flags (including reports of ETs deactivating nuclear missiles, miraculous interventions at shootings, and the Hawaiian missile debacle). In the video Pod recently posted, White Hats supposedly detonated a missing missile off the coast of South Carolina. Each instance only proves to me that WE have much more power than Deep State—AND I’M CHOOSING TO EMBRACE THAT.

EVERY positive thought, word, and action brings our alignment to that a smooth and peaceful outcome. I HAVE NO DOUBT about this and have absolutely NO fear.

We not only CAN do this, WE ARE doing this.

All together now...

:)

Reactions: Alain and Sam Vause

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
When the alcohol evaporated a few seconds later the phosphorus ignited
Yes, I recall phosphorus experiments in school too. It was one of my plans to kill my mother. Steal some white phosphorus, put it in a dish with some water and place it under her bed. When the water evaporated, Phoom! with luck she would be in the bed, but even if she wasn't it would be a good warning for her!

Last edited:

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I was just telling my daughter today how I had rebelled around her age and therefore helped create a rift between my mother and I which wasn't really healed (from my perspective) until after her death in 2010. We agreed that no matter what our problems are, we would both like to keep our mother-daughter bond in tact, so she won't have to live for decades as I did sidestepping the issues.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
We agreed that no matter what our problems are, we would both like to keep our mother-daughter bond in tact, so she won't have to live for decades as I did sidestepping the issues.
That is a great contract Melt. My mother projected a steam of consciousness born as my daughter; we still do not like each other. She wanted to experience the consequences of her abuse of me, BOY! she got it in spades. It eventually balances out.

Hey I stumbled on a four hour youtube tape which is transcribed and narrated interviews with an ensouled grey called Airl and a woman called Matilda O' Donnell MacElroy who was the only person who could communicate with Airl telepathically.

It is fascinating, but more importantly, it contains truths without the woo woo element. Thought your daughter might be interested.

I think you are a great Mum HM.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
That is a great contract Melt. My mother projected a steam of consciousness born as my daughter; we still do not like each other. She wanted to experience the consequences of her abuse of me, BOY! she got it in spades. It eventually balances out.

Hey I stumbled on a four hour youtube tape which is transcribed and narrated interviews with an ensouled grey called Airl and a woman called Matilda O' Donnell MacElroy who was the only person who could communicate with Airl telepathically.

It is fascinating, but more importantly, it contains truths without the woo woo element. Thought your daughter might be interested.

I think you are a great Mum HM.

I got two hours into the tape myself yesterday, thanks to the post you made in the status update. Will continue this today. I listen with headphones on, as my daughter still shies away from anything woo. (Though I know A LOT has seeped in there, it started coming to her in my mother's milk!)

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I got two hours into the tape myself yesterday, thanks to the post you made in the status update.
Some of the stuff she says is beginning to trouble me a bit. If anyone else is listening to this and wants to discuss we can start an AIRL thread.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
They started maybe filming the staged event today, on 9/11 - how fitting. Maybe the Russians publish this intel in order to prevent them from doing it? Maybe it works this time, maybe TPTB don't care because they know the public won't care anyway and swallow all the MSM shows them hook, line and sinker - as always ...

https://www.rt.com/news/438158-staged-chemical-attack-idlib/

Regarding AIRL: Certainly intriguing. I watched part of a spoken transcript on YouTube maybe half a year or so ago. Then did further research about it and I saw a lot of critical comments to its veracity and authenticity (original docs destroyed it says). Did not watch further then. But who knows. I believe they had a living ET back then after Roswell, there's enough evidence for this. Does not mean the interview is legit but it could be. A thread would be interesting for sure.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
A thread would be interesting for sure.
Thanks for that Sinera. I think thread a would be interesting, it is what we do well with our brains and psychic skills. I will start it. Four hours is a long time for a video (and a lot of work for a fake) but perhaps I could take screen shots we could discuss, like this:

1536693713640.png

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I read parts of it a few years ago. I did find a site with the doc.

Edit

I also found a digital copy of the book with a 2008 copyright.
Consequently, I cannot share the websites publicly here. So, send me a private message.

Last edited:

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
And will Trump fall for it again and again order attacks? Hope not.
The attacks he ordered last time were very minor.......as if it was a token attack. This time is different. The UK wants to get in there. I feel building into something, not sure what though.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
I feel building into something, not sure what though.
I am with Pod there. There are indications going in too many directions yet. I agree with Sinera in another thread when he talks about an impending false flag. Based on the type of false flag and the corresponding response we will be able to get a better perspective. And yes, I'm aware that some people here and at other sites feel that in the time line we are in such type of events will not take place or will be stopped.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Interesting, my favourite show on my favourite internet TV station NuoViso has on their schedule the episode 'Who is Q' set for 15th Sept, this Saturday.

https://nuoviso.tv/live/?showsend=item_2018-09-15T200000

Frank Stoner (as far as I know it's not his real name :cool:) is one of the best talkers I know, even better than David Icke, and has an open as well as informed and highly analytical mind. I do not always agree with him on some points (e.g. ET issues) but many topics are covered in an intriguing and excellent way. Also in a calm way and not hectic or sensational. As said, it's a pleasure to listen to him. He is widely informed, awake and speaks like a book. :)

So I am curious what he has to say on this topic and will try to summarise some of it here maybe later on. Not sure at all yet what he will say and how he will treat it, or if he is pro or con or in the middle / undecided. As said he's a freethinker and you never know where he goes with his topics.

Good news is that they plan an English version of his shows in the near future, so I might soon post some of Frank's stuff here, maybe even the Q show then.

Here's his channel on YT with his (so far only German) shows.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgswnTF24kRIcqaZu2nbRSw/videos
:cool:

OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
I'm not sure if I've already mentioned anything about this already, but one of the more interesting aspects of the Q discussion has been the idea that JFK Jr. might still be alive--and that he faked his death to avoid being killed by the cabal. There are quite a few video analyses of the phenomena, but this one on the "Mile High Podcast" that is very comprehensive, if you're interested:

One of the things that jumped out at me when I saw it was the idea that JFK Jr.'s (John John's) plane crash was staged and that he and the other passengers were rescued from the water by US Navy SEALs. Then they were all hidden away for their safety. As I watched the video, I recalled another recent video that had surfaced in which there was another similar plane crash. In this one however, the doctor who reportedly signed Barack Obama's birth certificate was involved in a small plane crash in Hawaii. The plane went down "for unexplained reasons", landed in the water with minimal damage, and ALL the passengers made it off the plane--including the doctor. She initially appeared to be unharmed and was lagging behind the others as they swam away from the plane, but she suddenly appeared to lose consciousness and slipped under the water. She was reported to have died. SHE WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO PERISHED.

Now the VERY curious thing about this incident is that it was filmed (don't recall how or by whom) and a recent video seemed to show her being PULLED UNDER THE WATER by a black-clad scuba diver. While most of the analysts seemed to conclude she had been killed for her knowledge, it suddenly occurred to me that perhaps she was actually RESCUED and her death faked, much in the same way that John John and his passengers could have been.

While looking for a photo to attach here, I found a great blog analysis of the event here:

https://accidentalpatriot4.wordpress.com/2014/02/23/see-how-loretta-fuddy-was-murdered-photos-beyond-frightening/

I noticed that the author references the scene with the diver appears at the 3:33 mark for 3 seconds. Really? :D

Now. Where JFK Jr. is concerned, after reviewing many of the video analyses of recent photos of a "Vincent Fusco" and several other folks who have been shown at President Trump rallies, I'm about 95% convinced that the JFK Jr. angle may actually be true. My wife, who has been highly skeptical of Q and the whole topic, is now 100% convinced that these folks ARE alive and can't ignore the compelling similarities shown in the side-by-side comparison photos. Here's one for your interest:

One of the things that occurred to me was HOW MUCH something like this could help make for a VERY smooth transition. IF JFK Jr. and his family ARE alive and working behind the scenes with Q, how COOL WOULD IT BE if he were to step forward and tell his story? Talk about a SHOCKER--and an amazing PROOF that all this cabal/Q Movement war is true! Furthermore, if JFK Jr. is the person who posted the "R" post on 4Chan, he calls for unity. He calls for us all to help one another. I've seen a major shift occurring, where many who had previously been calling for "Justice" and "hangings" are now understanding that continued violence only perpetuates more of the same. My sense is that John John understands the "higher" picture of the whole situation and will call for understanding and calm. As a collective, we can respond to whatever happens with wisdom and in a peaceful manner. It's the only way we'll be able to heal and move on.

This is just amazing stuff, isn't it? Think about it.

Reactions: Carl and Sam Vause

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
I'm not sure if I've already mentioned anything about this already, but one of the more interesting aspects of the Q discussion has been the idea that JFK Jr. might still be alive--and that he faked his death to avoid being killed by the cabal. There are quite a few video analyses of the phenomena, but this one on the "Mile High Podcast" that is very comprehensive, if you're interested:

One of the things that jumped out at me when I saw it was the idea that JFK Jr.'s (John John's) plane crash was staged and that he and the other passengers were rescued from the water by US Navy SEALs. Then they were all hidden away for their safety. As I watched the video, I recalled another recent video that had surfaced in which there was another similar plane crash. In this one however, the doctor who reportedly signed Barack Obama's birth certificate was involved in a small plane crash in Hawaii. The plane went down "for unexplained reasons", landed in the water with minimal damage, and ALL the passengers made it off the plane--including the doctor. She initially appeared to be unharmed and was lagging behind the others as they swam away from the plane, but she suddenly appeared to lose consciousness and slipped under the water. She was reported to have died. SHE WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO PERISHED.

Now the VERY curious thing about this incident is that it was filmed (don't recall how or by whom) and a recent video seemed to show her being PULLED UNDER THE WATER by a black-clad scuba diver. While most of the analysts seemed to conclude she had been killed for her knowledge, it suddenly occurred to me that perhaps she was actually RESCUED and her death faked, much in the same way that John John and his passengers could have been.

While looking for a photo to attach here, I found a great blog analysis of the event here:

https://accidentalpatriot4.wordpress.com/2014/02/23/see-how-loretta-fuddy-was-murdered-photos-beyond-frightening/

I noticed that the author references the scene with the diver appears at the 3:33 mark for 3 seconds. Really? :D

Now. Where JFK Jr. is concerned, after reviewing many of the video analyses of recent photos of a "Vincent Fusco" and several other folks who have been shown at President Trump rallies, I'm about 95% convinced that the JFK Jr. angle may actually be true. My wife, who has been highly skeptical of Q and the whole topic, is now 100% convinced that these folks ARE alive and can't ignore the compelling similarities shown in the side-by-side comparison photos. Here's one for your interest:

One of the things that occurred to me was HOW MUCH something like this could help make for a VERY smooth transition. IF JFK Jr. and his family ARE alive and working behind the scenes with Q, how COOL WOULD IT BE if he were to step forward and tell his story? Talk about a SHOCKER--and an amazing PROOF that all this cabal/Q Movement war is true! Furthermore, if JFK Jr. is the person who posted the "R" post on 4Chan, he calls for unity. He calls for us all to help one another. I've seen a major shift occurring, where many who had previously been calling for "Justice" and "hangings" are now understanding that continued violence only perpetuates more of the same. My sense is that John John understands the "higher" picture of the whole situation and will call for understanding and calm. As a collective, we can respond to whatever happens with wisdom and in a peaceful manner. It's the only way we'll be able to heal and move on.

This is just amazing stuff, isn't it? Think about it.

It is also said of other important heads to have had a fake death mickal jackson and former leader of a terror agancy

Reactions: Stargazer and Linda

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
Not really event but i write it.

For some time an tension is rising at work and it now at rebellion point. Stop slavery the meaning. I am curious how far it will go over the next mounth.

Thx to switch it to the event treat

Last edited:

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Apparently somebody covered the QAnon issue yesterday night in the Coast to Coast radio program. Here is the summary posted at their website: “Michael Salla is a pioneer in the development of exopolitics and has exposed US government policies on ET life. In the latter half, he spoke about the rise of "QAnon," a series of anonymous postings on Internet forums such as 4chan that began in October 2017. Q claimed to be a government insider and have access to the Trump White House, even being close to Donald Trump himself, said Salla. There are photos in the postings such as of Trump's office on Air Force One, and inside the Oval Room, he continued, which support the idea that "QAnon is actually military intelligence working within the White House to...leak information that helps promote the Trump agenda" and counteract the 'Deep State' leaks serving the opposite goal.

One question posted to Q dealt with Roswell and whether humans are alone. The reply was "No" and the phrase "Highest classification" to seemingly refer to Roswell. Salla views this as the beginning efforts for a kind of disclosure of government secrecy around UFOs/ETs. One theory is that Trump himself is making some of the Q posts, as there is some synchronicity between them and his tweets. Callers raised the issue of QAnon spreading false information, and how the forum was recently banned from Reddit for inciting violence and harassment. Salla said he did not personally see objectionable material from Q on Reddit, and believes there is a 'Deep State' effort to quash free thought.”

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Salla said he did not personally see objectionable material from Q on Reddit, and believes there is a 'Deep State' effort to quash free thought.”
Although not a consistent reader of Great Awakening on Reddit, I did not see it as a hotbed of horrible material. There were quite a few prayer and scripture posts. Granted it is not the place for people with delicate sensibilities, but I did not read anything way out of line. That board had a lot of members and a huge readership, so the idea of quashing free thought is very reasonable.

OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
the idea of quashing free thought is very reasonable.
I'm afraid it's FACT. Reddit (just like F***book and Tw*tter) shut down ALL the Q discussion boards. This is by Deep State design. The only questionable or objectionable material posted on those boards were from a few "kooks" that liked to stir up trouble--but the VAST majority of it came from those who are likely paid "shills", "trolls" for the so-called Deep State "resistance". They posted a great deal of awful stuff in a well-coordinated effort to derail Q, the Anons, and anyone wanting to learn more.

True Q supporters are merely Truthseekers like us. They're those who have awakened, seen the corruption that has taken over the leadership of much of our world, and want to see it cleaned up.

I keep saying this is a Spiritual War--and it is. Deep State, "The Dark", whatever one wants to call it, is doing everything it can to keep us from discovering our own, organic, Divine Connections to Spirit. Part of this is ridiculing, demonizing, attacking, censoring, and even killing, anything and anyone who speaks Truth.

The quicker we realize this and the stronger we feel our own true connections and power, the faster we can shift ourselves out of this mess.

:)IMG_1919.JPG

Reactions: Alain and Carl

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Whithawk over at "Winging with Whitehawk" has posted an extraordinary piece about Q-Anon, remote viewing and A.I.

"What is so infinitely fascinating is, after all his hours of exploring the “blind target” that was Q… he NEVER saw anything like a PERSON who is Q. What he DID find was a staggering series of images and impressions that went way beyond his own awareness to understand. At one point he commented that the “Q entity” was like a spigot to vast realms of intelligence and activity, beyond his comprehension. "

https://wingingwithwhitehawk.wordpress.com/2018/09/30/astounding-web-of-entities-activities-an-event-q-anon/#comment-1443

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
he NEVER saw anything like a PERSON who is Q.
This is quite intriguing Pod. I wonder what Stargazer will think about it considering that he has followed the Q phenomenon for sometime now and has a very good perspective on it. Perhaps we may be dealing with a very advanced AI with a great degree of freedom -a rogue AI already?

Last edited:

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
There is a theory is that several people make up what is known as Q. One reason this makes sense is breadth and depth of the operation.

Another is an interesting aspect that has not gotten much notice. Have you ever wondered about the numeric codes assigned to the drops? If entered as a search in Google Books, you get a list of many different kinds of books, including Ramtha. As a test, I entered the same sequences in other search engines and got nothing. I also entered similar codes into Google Books, and also got nothing. These specific codes link to a book list.

Personally, I do not like the AI idea and hope to heaven that is not true. However, the idea that a small group of incredibly intelligent people with specialties in different areas working together in a long-game plan makes sense to me.

Reactions: Alain and Stargazer

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
a rogue AI already?
It is fascinating Carl, I agree. I watched one of his videos last night, to get a feel for the RVer. I like his energy, he seems thorough and with a sense of innocence about him as he explores what is presented to him.

I have found a link to the last video which I am going to watch today. I do not have the mental bandwidth to watch all 9.

Rogue A.I. Do you recall Leelou?

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
These specific codes link to a book list.
You are clever lady Linda. I am not so bothered by the A.I. issue........it does not mean it is not ensouled. I think the space craft I fly in another aspect is A.I. but I still become one with it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)