(URGENT: PLEASE READ) QANON: THE PLAN TO SAVE THE WORLD (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Greetings, Everyone! If you are interested, PLEASE GIVE THIS YOUR FULL ATTENTION. THESE MAY BE THE MOST IMPORTANT WORDS I'VE EVER WRITTEN.

If you're here now, reading this, then I know and trust that ALL is going EXACTLY as it's supposed to be. Those of you who know me know that I've always felt we could make RAPID, POSITIVE change with relative EASE and GRACE. Now I'm SURE OF IT--despite what you may be seeing reflected in your own "outer world" (especially through the narrative promoted by the Deep State's "Lamestream Media". THIS IS AN ALL-OUT SPIRITUAL WAR (NOT JUST A BATTLE). WE ARE IN THE MIDST OF IT. This isn't our traditional idea of "war", as it is mainly being waged through thoughts, words, and energy--but make no mistake. It is a WAR.

That being said, I'm approaching this with the perspective that IT'S ALL GOOD. This is just an illusory (albeit, VERY REALISTIC) "game" we (eternal) souls are playing and experiencing here in the physical. When this life is over, all of us (including those we think of as "dark") will be laughing and giving each other "high fives" over the outstanding way we've assumed our roles here. So THERE IS NOTHING TO FEAR.

As you RT "veterans" know, I've been conspicuously absent for the last few months. I've posted here and there about my activities trying to "wake people up" and "spread some Spiritual calm" on social media, so I won't go into detail there. If you're active on "Twitter" (as censored as it has been) and feel drawn to do so, please follow me there: @StormChaser126 (case sensitive) to stay updated on that. You can also access it via computer here: https://twitter.com/StormChaser126

Now. I know I've expressed some previous reservations about the "Q" and "QAnon" movement, but I'm now 100% convinced that it's legit--and it's just a part of the "Ease and Grace" timeline being played out. I now see my previous "skepticism" as simply a "Divine Delay"--something to keep me from jumpin in with both feet until the time was right. That time is NOW.

One of the things that won me over completely was the following video. I'm placing two links to two different platforms, just in case the first is taken down or too "swamped" to play. I'm not sure if I've posted links to these before, but even if I did, I think it's important enough to post again.

Here's the other location:

PLEASE WATCH, then continue reading here. I'll wait. :D :) :ROFL::rolleyes:

Now. The video explains things pretty well, but if you have any questions, please feel free to ask me. I've literally been neck deep into the process since its very beginning, last October.

What has changed now (just yesterday, in fact) is that the "QAnon" movement has literally gone "mainstream" overnight. MSM is calling it a "conspiracy theory" (go figure) and trying to make it into something VIOLENT, which it's NOT. It's a movement of PEACEFUL PATRIOTS WHO WANT TO CHANGE THE WORLD AND CLEAN UP THE DEEP STATE CORRUPTION that has literally pervaded EVERYTHING in our lives. WE ARE TRYING TO AVOID VIOLENCE AND ACCOMPLISH THIS WITH EASE AND GRACE. I have the deepest sense of "knowing" that this is "Universe's" way of moving things along toward "THE EVENT" we've all been expecting. In fact, this will prove to be a very LARGE part of it.

Before I continue, I'd like to present this. Despite social media censorship, I have NO DOUBT it will reach the people it's intended to reach. If you're still reading this, you're probably one of them. I just posted this today:

It's a continuous thread of 28 tweets, so please scroll down to read the entire thing (again, if you feel drawn to do so).

Here's the bottom line--and then I'm done for the moment. Now that "Q" has gone mainstream, we can all expect (AND I FULLY INTEND) that there will be some VERY BIG DISCLOSURES IN THE VERY NEAR FUTURE. It may seem to some as if their world has fallen apart, but it's merely a look at what's really been going on our backs FOR MILLENIA. This isn't a "decades" or even "centuries" issue. The Deep State and the dark have been here, controlling us and OUR SOUL ASPECTS IN THE PHYSICAL for THOUSANDS OF YEARS. It is now coming to an end. THE TRUTH IS COMING OUT SO WE CAN LOOK AT IT, LEARN FROM IT, AND CHOOSE TO CREATE DIFFERENTLY. WE CAN'T FIX WHAT WE CAN'T SEE, so we're being given an opportunity to SEE IT. If the negativity bothers you, that's just fine--you probably DON'T need to see it. Just focus on the POSITIVE and FOCUS ON CREATING WHAT YOU WISH TO CREATE! You can also help by "SPREADING CALM" and HELPING OTHERS HEAL. That's exactly why "Q" and the "Q Movement" was created. Don't believe what you see or read in the lamestream media. SHOW COMPASSION AND LOVE to your friends, family, coworkers, and neighbors. Let them know that the Q Movement IS A GOOD THING.

DjDUNPPU4AAdOco.jpg

DjATKOyU8AARk1S.jpg

The "chaos" we're seeing is just the "wake up call" for those who have been under the Deep State spell for far too long. Those who are still "asleep" will need a cold bucket of water (upcoming disclosure) to wake them up. We, here, are already awake. We KNOW what's going on and WE'RE HERE TO HELP. I don't know about you, but I'm now CERTAIN that's MY MISSION in this life. And I'm fully intending to be here before, during, AND AFTER, to fully enjoy the NEW EARTH we're creating RIGHT HERE AND NOW.

"Q" has often said that because we're awake, we have front row seats, so...

DjUi4iVU0AIYHtE.jpg

I also want to leave you all with one other VERY IMPORTANT IDEA. It's simple. It's this:

Di_dTjuVsAAoILP.jpg

The "Deep State" reign IS OVER. We're seeing it played out NOW.

SHINE YOUR LIGHT!
LOVE YOURSELVES AND YOUR NEIGHBOR!
SPREAD CALM AND COMPASSION WITH THOSE WHO NEED IT!
BE WHO YOU CAME HERE TO BE!

THE TIME IS NOW!

DjI7pmjV4AAh_8P.jpg

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Thanks for the info.

I follow Q lightly because I know my work rests more in other areas, but I stay informed to help others. Like you, I've come to see this larger picture of what is being done to break the hold of the less lighted ones. For me, it goes hand in hand with my energetic work.

One of the sites I like is Praying Medic, who is an EMT that researches the Q info in his spare time.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSio3E7kYvPeHKhfuYZWriA

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
One of the things that won me over completely was the following video.
Why? It is similar to many other vids about 'arrest the cabal/deep-state' etc. done for many years now. I've now watched it. It is certainly inspirational in parts, but again it's nothing 'new'.

Do you really believe that the poster of the video is linked to Q or Q himself? There is no info given on the channel.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDFe_yKnRf4XM7W_sWbcxtw/about

And if he did claim it, we do not know that it is true - just like we e.g. never know if Anonymous is really Anonymous in their YT videos etc.

Why does Q push for war (regime change) in Iran? It will kill many innocent people and wreak even more havoc in the Middle East. I know the video gives another impression, but not Q's posts regarding this.

https://www.nexusnewsfeed.com/article/human-rights/anyone-promoting-regime-change-in-iran-is-evil/

It's the '7 countries in 5 years'-plan which has been heavily delayed but seems still operational with (quote) ... 'then finishing off Iran'.

We should remember this before we promote bellicose patriotism and militarism:

I said it before in another thread and say it again, I believe there are two possibilities.

a) it' just one lonely prankster playing up to the alt-right libertarian infowars-loving 'patriots'
b) it is a psyop by TPTB to get people to accept more war, militarism and further expansion of the US empire by making it all appear 'patriotic', man, just look at the bomber fighter picture (sorry, SG, but I find it rather repulsive)

One of these two for me.
;)

And my last question would be: What exactly is "the plan" (aside from attacking Iran)? If you 'trust' the plan then you must know more I assume. You cannot trust sth you don't know at all. Therefore please could you write down exactly the steps of what is being done (and how) from the inside by the Q guy or guys to bring down the Deep State? You will certainly know since you are an insider now? Would be interested to read it. Thank you.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Sinera, this thread is a place for a discussion of different ideas, and SG may do so without ill will. Perhaps you did not intend that effect.

I find the Q information quite interesting and am learning about the FISA process and how it was misused.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sinera and Anaeika
OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
Why? It is similar to many other vids about 'arrest the cabal/deep-state' etc. done for many years now. I've now watched it. It is certainly inspirational in parts, but again it's nothing 'new'
I understand your skepticism, Sinera. I've been "neck-deep" in all of this since it started AND I TOO was skeptical until very recently. Yes, this video is much like many others, but something about it and my experiences leading up to it simply "triggered" something in me. I can't "convince" you to believe in it or not to believe in it. Not my job. I'm just passing on the information and recommending you RESEARCH IT AND DECIDE FOR YOURSELF. If that's not your interest or you decide it's not legit, that's just fine too. Your choice, my brother! As "Q" always says, "Future will prove past.". :)

Have you ever just "trusted your gut"? Listened to your own "intuition"? I have. Everything in me RESOUNDS, no SCREAMS (feels more accurate) that this is true. But that's just me. That's "my" journey. Your gut and your own intuition may tell you the complete opposite. Again, it's perfectly OK. As I said, this is a SPIRITUAL war and we're being given opportunities to make a choice. What is yours? Whatever it is, I respect it, 100%! At the very worst, we can "agree to disagree".

Do you really believe that the poster of the video is linked to Q or Q himself? There is no info given on the channel.
No, I actually DON'T believe the video is linked to Q in any way. It was made by an "Anon"/Patriot (call it a Q-fan if you like) just like me who was inspired to make the video to help out. That's what this "movement" is all about. It's grassroots. It's people who care about our future and care about the movement itself enough to support it. In fact, I know you're not familiar with the material at all, so I'll post some of the memes I've tweeted that are direct quotes from the archived material. Maybe they'll help you get a feel for it. Here's one:

Djj08vtV4AAR4g1.jpg

Why does Q push for war (regime change) in Iran? It will kill many innocent people and wreak even more havoc in the Middle East. I know the video gives another impression, but not Q's posts regarding this.
Q DOES NOT push for war. You assume that "regime change" IS war. It doesn't have to be. You won't see it much on MSM (because they're Deep State bought and paid for), but THE PEOPLE OF IRAN ARE RISING UP AGAINST THEIR (DEEP STATE INSTALLED) OPPRESSIVE GOVERNMENT. I don't have direct quotes handy, but Q frequently expresses support for THE IRANIAN PEOPLE. This is FAR from "pushing for war".

We should remember this before we promote bellicose patriotism and militarism:
We (and Q) ARE NOT promoting bellicose patriotism and militarism. Do you understand that "Deep State" has been in control of our governments (yours AND ours) for many, many years? Research "Deep State", then look at who runs the world and try to prove me wrong. What many fail to understand is that WE ARE LITERALLY TRYING TO OVERTHROW THE MANTLE OF CONTROL THAT HAS LITERALLY BEEN OPPRESSING US FOR CENTURIES! It's not just the United States. It's not just Iran. It's not just your country. It's not just North Korea. Look at all the movements world-wide attempting to do the same thing--all the "Brexit" and "BRICS" type movements. Q has OFTEN said the same thing. IT'S NOT JUST US (i.e., the United States) TRYING TO DO THIS--IT'S EVERYONE!

DjeW60DVsAAMq6y.jpg

One of these two for me.
I get that, but it's an entirely different option for me. You've been around RT for a long time now. Have any of our conversations about manifesting THE FUTURE WE WANT or POSITIVE THINKING meant anything? I've often said that WE CREATE what we wish to create (or at least energetically "align ourselves" to that reality. I stand by that. And so far, it's fitting PERFECTLY into my own "INTENDED" Ease and Grace timeline. If you wish to create or experience something different, by all means--GO FOR IT. It won't be MY reality though. I can assure you that. But again, there are enough "Universes" out there to accommodate ALL our intentions.

This isn't a Q quote, but one I've tweeted a few times that's appropriate.

DjS1ApIV4AAZRZu.jpg

And my last question would be: What exactly is "the plan" (aside from attacking Iran)? If you 'trust' the plan then you must know more I assume. You cannot trust sth you don't know at all. Therefore please could you write down exactly the steps of what is being done (and how) from the inside by the Q guy or guys to bring down the Deep State? You will certainly know since you are an insider now? Would be interested to read it. Thank you.
It has NOTHING to do with "attacking" anyone! As I said before, Q has offered nothing but SUPPORT FOR THE IRANIAN PEOPLE IN THEIR REVOLT AGAINST A DEEP STATE REGIME. Again, it's not about Iran. Or the US. Or any other single country. It's about ALL OF US cleaning out a corrupt and oppressive "shadow government" that's run EVERY WORLD GOVERNMENT FOR CENTURIES.

As far as "writing down exactly the steps of the plan", I have no idea what the exact steps are, nor is it my concern. This is a "Spiritual" issue and each one of us will have to do his or her own "homework". I have expressed and continue to express my INTENTIONS for a PEACEFUL AND POSITIVE OUTCOME and I will continue to do so. It is up to "Source" or "Universe" or "God" (if you prefer one of those terms--or not) to figure out the details and carry out the process as our collective sees fit. If you'd like to learn what the steps are, I'd suggest going through the Q material on the website I provided and make up your own mind about it. The photo is often different, but this is the message I tweet out many, many times every day:

DjOaLv-U8AAeAey.jpg

@Sinera, this thread is a place for a discussion of different ideas, and SG may do so without ill will. Perhaps you did not intend that effect, but that is how I see it.
No worries, Linda. It's perfectly Ok. People have questions. I'm happy to answer them if I can. That's what I'm here for. At the end of the day, everyone will just have to decide for themselves. And yes, time will certainly tell. :)

For ALL OF YOU who have questions, these are memes I've done with direct key quotes from the Q postings. Feel into them. Let your own conscience be your guide. I almost feel like this is the "ultimate" exercise for discernment--as if it's a final exam before graduation (of sorts).

And one last thing...for all the folks here who appreciate Lynn at Focus Sessions (Laron, please take note), Magenta Pixie, and other rather "woo-woo" sources of information, ALL of them have spoken out in strong support of what President Trump AND specifically "Q" are doing. I believe there may even be something recently sent out from Courtney Brown about remote viewing Putin and Trump too, but I haven't had time to research that yet myself. I suspect that IT will also be in support of what's happening and their intentions. But maybe not. I don't know. Just throwing that out there.

Di-pKv4VsAA1eBN.jpgDiv7TPSUwAEjXgn.jpgDjFvUpwUYAAYlN4.jpgDjjeZ73VsAAt0lv.jpg

MUCH LOVE EVERYONE.

As "Q" VERY FREQUENTLY says, "Where We Go One, We Go All." (WWG1WGA). It's kind of the mantra for the whole movement, actually, and it's what all of the Q proponents believe.

Last edited:

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
When transformation happens, it happens within cells. Cells are consciousness. There is no saying how that cell will transform, because our power to imagine also depends on transformation to be raised to the level of higher consciousness. It is the mystery of metamorphosis, which is happening to humanity at a consciousness level. Trump himself is an expression of consciousness in the shape of cells. His transformation of consciousness is taking place in public. Nothing a tiered organisation can do can change anything, unless those cells within all are ready to transform themselves, due to the dictates of their consciousness re-writing itself and raising itself due to the sum of its parts in all its expressions in all of its multi-dimensional lives.

Q may be the mouthpiece of a certain agenda, but so is the Bible and so is the Pope.

I hope and pray that Iran will not be touched by external power plays, as it is both a geographical and ancient locus of humanity through much trial and error, but if it is a military target as I'm sure you're right to say it is, then its transformation may take a physical form of cleansing as well as metaphysical. The same fate could befall anywhere on the planet as there is no right and wrong between players - all have deceived, and have been deceived.

As one of the nameless cells in the body of consciousness that is viewing this external expression of American power manifest and transform, I see the two camps of pro-Trump and anti-Trump as necessary manifestations of the polarity game. Anything that happens on this planet will have its pro-camp and anti-camp. I fall into the pro-camp, regardless of the countless expressions of whingeing and discontent mentioned by those against him, because I don't give credence to whingeing and discontent and I think there's a spiritual basis behind his emergence as a catalyst.

I don't think it's my mission in life to help others wake up, but I think just by being myself I may be doing so. SG feels it is his mission to take an active role in helping sleeping souls awaken. In my view, they awaken when their consciousness gets a jolt and they remember they were asleep and dreaming some pretty colourful dreams. I'm pretty sure the jolt is what people are calling the event, although it's progressive, and it's persistent. As in "wake up" "wake up" "wake up" "wake up" and so on until they do so.

Love your passion and striving, SG, and I hope you get response to your tweets through the inner stirrings of those they touch. But remember, cells are designed to transform. They will transform, nothing anyone can do about that. Transformation is a given in this eternal game of spiritual evolution.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
With the people coming together and voicing their need for change, the contract will finally break. Will we be seeing the blue star as mentioned by White Feather? Will we see ET intervention?

Reactions: Stargazer

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
With the people coming together and voicing their need for change, the contract will finally break. Will we be seeing the blue star as mentioned by White Feather? Will we see ET intervention?
Anaeika, you should ask did Earth humans intervene when those ET races were having their ascension, in their honoured time and place in their galaxy? Certainly it is their part to be aware and to be quietly supportive through intent, but I don't think they take an active part. When our babies are taking first steps, we do need to let them move their legs, fall, and try again. The babies do learn to walk, because it's written into their DNA to do so.

OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
Love your passion and striving, SG, and I hope you get response to your tweets through the inner stirrings of those they touch.
Thanks, HM! Yes, the response has been incredibly positive. I’ve had almost 1,000 people follow me so far...and the great majority within the past month or two. My mission has been shifting from one of helping awaken, to helping those with questions find their way through this maze.

I just came to the realization today that people are extremely confused. Even my own family, whom I’ve been “spoon-feeding” this stuff for months aren’t fully ready for it. They simply can’t yet grasp the importance of these events and the shift. It’s all about the day to day grind for them. It’ll take a MAJOR “outer” event to get them to really understand and focus. And when that happens, they’ll need help to understand it. That’s where the true work and healing will begin.

Reactions: Lotos and Anaeika
OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
I'm pretty sure the jolt is what people are calling the event, although it's progressive, and it's persistent. As in "wake up" "wake up" "wake up" "wake up" and so on until they do so.
Actually, my current feeling is that this is NOT “The Event” itself. I suspect it’s the WAKE UP call to get everyone “awake” and focusing on what’s important. Many may be horrified by what they learn, and many will be very, very angry and demand revenge. I feel THAT may be the most opportune time for “The Event” to occur. If we are “washed” with the sudden knowing of our own Divinity and Unconditional Love, perhaps we can find our way past or through all the anger and hatred.

It will take some time to heal, of course, but we’ll have lots of work to do in cleaning up our mess and starting things over.

Just my feeling about it. Something to consider, anyway.

Reactions: Anaeika and Carl
OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
One more thing for Sinera...I just signed out of here and went to my Twitter—and there it was. Almost as if it was “supposed to be” or something, LOL! It perfectly expresses what I’ve been feeling about “Q”’s validity.

986FEF81-1363-478E-B9F0-EE6693DC468F.png

Reactions: Anaeika and Linda

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
One of the sites I like is Praying Medic, who is an EMT that researches the Q info in his spare time.
Just listened to his video, he seems very sensible and I like the idea that Q is a group of people.

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
@Sinera, this thread is a place for a discussion of different ideas, and SG may do so without ill will. Perhaps you did not intend that effect.
Where is ill will on my side please? I did not attack anyone. Not my style. Just sticked to the matter and tried to show my arguments for another take on it.

Admittedly I am a bit edgy about war and 'regime change' rhethoric because we know how it ends in reality, at least in the past. But unlike you it was not meant to be personal. I like SG and most of his posts. Even this one although it is controversial and intriguing, of course.

So in your view it is not allowed to have a different opinion and skepticism, if backed up by arguments, and voice it? Not allowed to be not so much alt-right? Not allowed to have a different view especially for a controversial topic like this? Not allowed to ask critical questions (I do not think they were so far answered well), which I did?

Honestly, that is a little disappointing post from you, esp. as a 'moderator' I'd expect sth different, more balanced, from you. :confused:

Ok, we live and learn. On the transients forum rule no. 1: No free speech allowed if it is not alt-right ideology and Trumpeteering. ;)

Fine. I will have to accept it. :(

Last edited:

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
a) it' just one lonely prankster playing up to the alt-right libertarian infowars-loving 'patriots'
b) it is a psyop by TPTB to get people to accept more war, militarism and further expansion of the US empire by making it all appear 'patriotic', man, just look at the bomber fighter picture (sorry, SG, but I find it rather repulsive)
People share different views here without using words such as the above terms. New people join almost every day and are looking for a place to learn and share. For some, it is hard enough to express a different view, and more so if there is a possibility of being categorized and called a name.

No free speech allowed. Fine. I'm out of here.
As an admin, I have to take the larger view on this forum and consider all the people here. Free speech is welcomed and encouraged, as long as it happens respectfully. I sincerely hope you do not leave the forum, as you do bring different insights to a discussion.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
It’ll take a MAJOR “outer” event to get them to really understand and focus. And when that happens, they’ll need help to understand it. That’s where the true work and healing will begin.
I fully agree here SG. We need a physical manifestation of a catalyst that will be the first domino to fall and then we will see a huge cascade of effects changing completely our reality. I daily check the news, normal MSM and other sources, trying to get a glimpse of such catalyst taking shape (not necessarily a front page item) because I know it must appear at some point as the resulting manifestation of all the accumulated thoughts, emotions and feelings (energy at many levels) expressed through years and years by humanity all over the globe. Some may call that Major "outer" event you mentioned "The Event," while probably history will call as such not just that first domino but the entire process we will go through afterwards.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
I sincerely hope you do not leave the forum, as you do bring different insights to a discussion.
We are different consciousness all around trying to make sense of the foggy environment in which we incarnated and making sense of it as we grow and develop. The more perspectives we get, the better we are as we work towards our personal evolutions, and as such, each one of us contributes with his or her current views/perspectives and as we interact here we get stronger and manifest our own divinity. Therefore, like Linda above, I would ask Sinera to reconsider and stay with us sharing his perspectives.

OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
I haven’t read the above posts just yet, still working on social media. Another “Q” supporter just posted this and it’s making the rounds. For those who may need clarification, THIS is what the “Q” movement is all about (please read the graphic):

Reactions: Anaeika
OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
Here is an interesting piece claiming that Q is a psyops. I do not know enough about the whole Q phenomenon to comment on whether he is real or not. But this article does ask one very vital question:

"How amazing is it that 'Q' can tell the world what is about to happen next to the 'Deep State,' but the 'deep state' take no action against 'Q.' "

http://thegovernmentrag.com/q-aholics_anonymous_club,_supporting_overthrow_of_the_government_of_the_united_states.html#.W2MBS79jODL
Oh, they're fighting it all right. The censorship on ALL platforms is INSANE right now. I've posted nothing but positive things (except a few "Truths" about the Satanist pedophile types), but nothing that could be construed as "hate" speech or "inciting" ANY kind of violence. In fact, the opposite is quite true--I'm posting about remaining calm, "taking the high road" and letting our justice system take its course. And I've been HEAVILY shadow-banned and censored.

If you read my tweet about the Cabal/Deep State, etc., you can learn how they operate within the confines of "free will". Those are their "rules of engagement". Now that people are AWAKE, seeing through their media and other manipulations, AND STANDING UP TO IT, they know they can't win! They'll still try some "False Flag" attacks of course--to distract and lower everyone's vibration, of course, BUT NONE OF IT IS WORKING!

This only confirms for me that THIS IS A SPIRITUAL WAR AND WE'VE ALREADY WON IT! They can't effectively operate in this kind of high energy and they know it. We're slowly learning it. EVERYTHING THEY TRY BACKFIRES ON THEM. At some point, they'll have to just toss in the towel, and I suspect that's going to be very, VERY SOON. In fact, when Q is publicly acknowledged and people finally figure out what's been going on, it will be the literal END for them.

Today? Tomorrow? Next week? I don't know, but I'm watching EVERY public appearance of the President from now 'til whenever, because the acknowledgement will only come from him. And it's imminent. I just FEEL IT.

:)

Last edited:

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Oh, they're fighting it all right. The censorship on ALL platforms is INSANE right now.
Thank you SD that is the sort of information I need to hear and so do others, you are a superb ambassador. No point in fighting or scrapping, just tell it how you are living it. I do not partake in twitter and only do Facebook for my town so I need someone like you in the thick of it to inform.

OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
I agree with you, Linda...and I understand. I'll also agree that Sinera's choice of words may not have been the kindest. But I understand that too.

One only has to look at the insanity playing out in our streets and homes to see that these changing energies have EVERYONE on edge. It's shining a very bright light on EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE. People are upset. They're screaming at the sky. They're ramming their cars into others who have opposition bumper stickers. They're kicking people out of restaurants and businesses. They're inciting violence, calling for assassinations, and staunchly defending pedophilia and trying to normalize it. IT'S UGLY!

This is how the Deep State has always worked. It seeks to divide, corrupt, and abuse everything it touches.

I understand how people are skeptical about change--any change. Is Q just another "psyop", "trick", or "new version of the same old control"? I have to leave it up to each of you to decide that for yourselves, just as I have done.

All I can say is that I believe we are in a VERY special time and place--where we all have A REAL CHANCE at deciding our own future AS A RACE. This isn't about Trump, or the Democrats, or the Republicans, or even about the United States. It's about ALL of us. The Human Family. It's about our beautiful EARTH--and far beyond. What we do here and now will have a massive ripple effect on the entire Cosmos. And the choice is all ours

Do we act from Love and Confidence? Or do we act from Hatred and Fear?

I'll leave the choices up to you. I know EXACTLY what mine is.

I love you, brother Sinera. I hope you don't leave the group over this, but I certainly respect your choice if you do.

And Linda? Thank you for looking after all of us and doing what you (and the other moderators do). You have a tough job, but I appreciate every bit of it.

Djjd2fVU8AA1vy_.jpg

OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
Thank you SD that is the sort of information I need to hear and so do others, you are a superb ambassador. No point in fighting or scrapping, just tell it how you are living it. I do not partake in twitter and only do Facebook for my town so I need someone like you in the thick of it to inform.
You're quite welcome! I'm honored to be of service. :)

Reactions: Anaeika

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
being categorized and called a name.
Calling names would define as 'insult'. I don't see this anywhere in my post. Moreover I am myself not the one for 'labels' in general. I attach to myself not many or none at all since they are limiting.

I do not insult people willingly (let alone with 'ill will') and don't see it here, honestly. Still wondering. Maybe it is the cultural or foreign language barrier sometimes? Don't know.

I even feel a little reminded of the leftist political correctness now, misused to disallow other views. I know well, Linda, that you are certainly not coming from this direction ;). Still I wonder can we still 'say' anything before s.o. is 'offended'? Do we have this here too?

Please remember this thread topic is also and foremost a political discussion somehow. Nowadays we have these fractions, especially the left-right extreme divide (not just in the US) and then sometimes these limiting categories seem unavoidable to describe these groups. I do not see any of the terms to describe them 'insulting'. Moreover many of these words are also applied to the Q-group elsewhere, e.g. see the article Pod posted. I did not refer them to SG directly, so did not 'call him name'. But he is for me into something that is directed at this group (category).

"Prankster" is to my knowledge describing s.o. doing a prank or joke and it was referring to Q. Other terms refer to the "alt-right" movement of which Q seems a part, obviously, or at least his/their effort/posts is directed at them. How can it be directed to liberals/leftist/dems? They will never be awoken by it. It even furthers the divide fo me. This is also where it all fails. How do we get everyone into the boat to New Earth if we leave half the world/country behind? This "movement" does not convince the sleeping ones at all, imv.

"Alt-right" is not an insult for me. I can even share 'some' views of the alt-right. Not all though.

"Infowars-loving" was my instant creation but I may say that it is even coming from someone who watches sometimes the IW/AJ channel himself. Discounting the exaggerated scare mongery, some forgein policy views I don't share, the imv overtly too 'christian' perspective on all matters by AJ and also his 'violent' fits/rants and antics, I still find some very valuable info and hard facts and from it understandable opinions there. And it's entertaining. :cool:

"Patriot" is a seemingly US-centric term here in this context or in general. It is certainly okay for me as long as it refers to the internal state of the US, because the US patriots want a better life and state and more liberty. I get that. :cool:
But there is the other side from an international POV. It is the term's application to all international matters and foreign affairs (including wars). And for many people around the world the US patriotism (ever listening to the ubiquitous chanting of "USA, USA") then often links for us to 'jingoism', reckless expansion, all-spectrum domination, empire-building, militarism, America first, exceptionalism (= to quote Obama) etc.. So that is why overtly cheering for American bomber pilots who kill(ed) lots of innocent civilians all around the world in wars waged for questionable official reasons does not really appeal to me.
:(

Please don't forget, my perspective is non-American here on this issue. I'm European. US patriotism is therefore a double-sided sword for us.

I also see no problem with any other terms I used. Enlighten me if it was. I did not know better.

But ok, I don't want any troubles or quarrels, I will try stay out of political discussions mainly from now on. I don't like them too much anyway anymore. Back to astral projections, remote viewing and crystal ET communication then :-)).

(One last thing , when I said 'out of here' in my first unedited post, shooting from the hip ;), I only meant this thread, not the forum in general.)

Gunther

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Sep 27, 2016
South Africa
Very powerful post Stargazer, it has touched peoples hearts and has made them speak up and respond to you in some cases, and react in others. I salute you for having the balls to stand up and speak your beliefs. Hat tip my friend. Sinera, also has a valid view, very valid, just brought across in a way that doesn’t really do it for me. I think we all have our own views as to what’s going on here. So Stargazer, please carry on. Sinera Please carry on. I appreciate your diverse views, really do. Personally I don’t feel to be an activist, feel more like a pick up the pieces afterwards type of guy

OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
"Patriot" is a seemingly US-centric term here in this context or in general. It is certainly okay for me as long as it refers to the internal state of the US, because the US patriots want a better life and state and more liberty. I get that.
Sinera, I think part of the problem may be your use of "quotes" at times (like around the word patriot). I can see where that, coupled with a few other words (like bellicose, "alt-right", etc.), could be interpreted as seeming a bit "snarky" or sarcastic (and there I go using "" myself!)! I just used it there 'cause I'm not sure if "snarky" is the right word I meant. In any case, maybe it's just a translation or cultural difference.

I 100% understand about your international viewpoint and about the US and its "America First" attitude. But please let me try to explain how I think most of us Q supporters (and many Americans) feel when we use the word "Patriot". First and foremost, our nation was FOUNDED on the principle of Freedom--because we were in a VERY similar place to where we are today. We were trying to toss off the heavy mantle of oppression and become independent from the British Crown (we LOVE <3 the British People, Pod--it was just your government we had some issues with!). Now it's the Deep State.

We see our Patriotism as a GOOD thing. If we hadn't stood up to them back then (with assistance from your fine country, I might add), the battle we're having today would likely be a whole lot worse. America is known as a melting pot (trying not to use so many ""). :D Since our inception, we've always welcomed people here (LEGALLY and following the rules, may I add) to make a better life for themselves and their families. We also see ourselves as one of the last bastions of Freedom in the world. Think about how things might have been different if we hadn't stood up to the Japanese, or the Nazis, or even the North Koreans and Russia (during the Cold War). Sure, we didn't do it alone, but as a "Superpower", we've helped secure an awful lot of freedom for the rest of the world. The 55 or so bodies we just received back from North Korea are only a tiny part of the sacrifices that we--and many other countries have made in the name of Freedom.

So I guess I'm just trying to say that as "Patriots", we see ourselves as standing up for what's right--not just here, but EVERYWHERE.

Now, with regard to any bellicosity (nice word, thanks!) of our country, please try to consider that MANY of these wars and even "police" actions were taken to defend our allies against communist (or other) encroachment. These were in many places, such as North Korea, North Vietnam, and even in your country with "East Germany". At least that's what WE WERE TOLD. Now, I'm more and more convinced that most of it was all just Deep State manipulation to keep us in a state of perpetual war and division (and thereby lining their pockets). If that's true, then any bellicosity was not the fault of the American People (who are Patriots at heart), but those who MANIPULATED THEM INTO IT. Just like they've MANIPULATED EVERYONE ELSE IN THE WORLD.

We, who follow "Q" are TRUE Patriots. We are willing TO FIGHT AND DIE, if need be, SO THAT EVERYONE IN THE WORLD CAN HAVE FREEDOM TOO. That's why I used the fighter pilot saluting as my "salute" to other Patriots. The hundreds of thousands of other Patriots who have died for the cause of Freedom have paid the ultimate price FOR US, and WE ARE WILLING TO DO THE SAME FOR OTHERS. FOR YOU. FOR YOUR FAMILY. FOR YOUR NEIGHBOR. I'm sorry if my use of that pic repulsed or offended you. I hope you now understand how I meant it.

And before anyone mentions the war dead on the opposite side of the US, AGAIN, I'd like to state that our PATRIOTISM was very likely manipulated and weaponized--JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE'S, BY THE DEEP STATE. That is EXACTLY what we are trying to correct now.

I hope that helps you and others understand a bit more where we're coming from.

As I see it, our willingness to die for the Freedom of others is a VERY good thing. And it may be the only thing that eventually saves this world.

Reactions: Anaeika and Carl

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)