Uranus (Planet of Revolutions/Upheaval/Technology) entering Taurus (Money, Banking, Earth, Economics) on Mar 7, 2019 -2026. (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
OP
therium

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
as Taureans will be getting shocked out of their comfort zones mainly in good ways,
You sure got that right! Ever since Feb 6 I've been having big things happen and saying "holy crap!" in a good way.

All kinds of stuff has been happening to me, and fast! I'm probably a medium, and some spirits want to contact me, and they are very exited and happy about something or other, and keep me from going to sleep until I block them out! Their positive energy just really charges me up. I can see that while spirits are more advanced than I, they can also be impatient and want me to email my sister right away. I think it's funny how giddy they can be. :) I think I talked about contacting my sister's 5 foot fairy creature somewhere else on this site. So I am accepting my mediumship skills and running with it.

I found a meditation group, and I couldn't be more happy, except they are a 1 hour drive away. After getting to know them for 2 hours I said "you are like my family" and they said "of course we are your family!". Then I broke down as the loneliness was lifting.

I found another spiritual group nearby, something about Eck and Hu and Mahanta, and they are also very nice. In 2 meditation visits and 1 visit to the spiritual group, I was the only other person there, which I thought strange.

My sister is a cancer and she's having big things happen too.

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
My sister is a cancer and she's having big things happen too.
Cancerians have been under a lot of pressure since the end of 2017 due to Saturn (the karmic teacher in astrology), being in their opposite sign, and will be until early next year but Uranus into Taurus is helping them a lot. It depends which part of the sign they are born in as to when the most blocking or burdens are on their shoulders.
They do need to take extra care with their health, get enough sleep, maybe take a tonic and drink plenty of water.

But the good thing is that Saturn is bringing out their strengths and forcing them to work on their weaknesses.
Uranus in Taurus helps them tune in more to the Universal "God" energies to find inventive and original solutions to ongoing issues.

Reactions: Snowmelt and Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)