Uranus (Planet of Revolutions/Upheaval/Technology) entering Taurus (Money, Banking, Earth, Economics) on Mar 7, 2019 -2026. (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
> Last time this happened was 1934-1942 (Great Depression/War)

I found this on another forum. I thought it was interesting. Can astrologers confirm the function of Uranus and the areas affected by Taurus?

Reactions: Laron

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I can't see the link?

OP
therium

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
I didn't put a link in because I just wanted people to consider the title and what it says.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
I didn't put a link in because I just wanted people to consider the title and what it says.
Uranus is the planet that represents the unexpected. The fact that during its last visit to Taurus certain events took place does not mean they will happen again since that would violate the unpredictable nature of the planet by becoming a predictable pattern. Whatever will happen during this pass will have some of the natural characteristics of this planet, the sign being traveled as well the house being impacted both at the personal or mundane level (and can be found in any basic astrology book). As for the specific events/impact areas we can only speculate but once something does take place we can count on the fact that it will take the majority of the people by surprise.

Reactions: Lila and Snowmelt

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
The fact that during its last visit to Taurus certain events took place does not mean they will happen again since that would violate the unpredictable nature of the planet by becoming a predictable pattern.
I really like this and the way you verbalized it:cool:
So, expect the unexpected... probably something to do with metals. Hmmm...

metals spiked with nanobots that give them biologic properties?
metals that flow (mercury), freeze and sublimate at odd temperatures?
metals that spread through gases? like gases? like plasma?
figuring out how to use metals to conduct not just electrons (electricity) and heat but also vibrations? frequencies? at a distance?

This is great food for speculation!O.o:D

Reactions: Janne and Carl

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
The unexpected of Uranus and pigs - pigs do unexpected things already. They are intelligent, strong, selective about friends, can move fast, and have surprising endurance. Basically, being around real live pigs is quite different from other versions.

Reactions: Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I read someplace sometime a scientific treatise on how human origins may have been from a specific ape (one which was identified in particular though I can't recall the name just now) and a giant African pig/boar whose name I also can't recall.
There was a whole paper on how our nasal passages, tendencies, bone structure, etc reflected this combination. It was all written from the point of view that new species form this way, a sort of cross breeding, and the detective-sleuth set out to scientifically find out our forebears. It included a lot of factors and a lot of data. Fascinating stuff!

Reactions: Pucksterguy

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
This is great food for speculation!
My personal speculation area regarding this issue is self worth. Why is that? Due to the connection of the Taurus sign with the financial side of life and that some people associate their self esteem based on success, or lack of it, regarding material possessions. Unexpected (Uranus) disruptions in that sector (Taurus) may tend to impact such personalities, specially some affluent types running around the world making outrageous displays because they have achieved a certain financial level -have seen a couple of impacts lately in the news.

Reactions: Linda and Lila
OP
therium

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
I read someplace sometime a scientific treatise on how human origins may have been from a specific ape
Scientists were able to trace mitochondrial DNA (which is inherited by, and passed on to, females only) back to a single original female source in Africa. Myth also says the first DNA experiments by aliens were done in Africa.

Astrology says Taureans are very much into material things, and wealth to buy them. I'm a Taurus, right smack in the middle of the sign, and I'm not really like that. My birthday is early May. Sure I like food, but I try to be moderate in everything. I only want financial stability, cash in the bank. I don't care about material things, except for hobbies to keep me occupied and to help me learn more things. So I use computers as a tool to do research and talk to people... to learn more things. Although Taureans tend to be sensuous, that is, involve all their senses to enjoy life, and I did like to drink wine for the different tastes (I can't tolerate alcohol anymore) and I do like to touch everything at a zoo or museum. Lol.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Maybe Janne can answer these questions since she is a professional astrologer. Laron , can you get your mom back on here please? Thank you. :)

Reactions: Laron and Lila

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Maybe Janne can answer these questions since she is a professional astrologer. Laron , can you get your mom back on here please? Thank you. :)
She's included this specific astrological situation in many of her posts over the last couple of months and did mention it as early as May last year. You can follow her new posts on Facebook here and find older ones there too.

Reactions: Anaeika and Lila

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Hi Anaeika, I have been writing about Uranus into Taurus since he began the move back in Mid May last year and have recently written much more about it on my Neptunesmagic page on FB just before the Pisces new moon.

Also in answer to Therium, the sunsign is not the whole person. Its a combination of Sun, moonsign, Ascending sign, and house position plus aspects so a reading needs to be done to get the whole picture...

I have been doing regular posts about the exciting planetary influences this year... Uranus into Taurus is very strong for Taureans and Aquarians. I used a picture of cows jumping in happy ways with Uranus in Taurus for that reason as Taureans will be getting shocked out of their comfort zones mainly in good ways, and Aquarians will be becoming more stable like Taureans!

Reactions: Anaeika and Lila

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I've just been onto your FB page - Neptunesmagic - as directed by Laron, and once again reminded of how insightful and creative and juicy your perspectives are. I've flagged it on favourites so I can visit it more often.

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Here is some of what I wrote on the 5th March when Uranus moved into Taurus, just before the new moon in Pisces for those who cant access my FB page. I had a picture or cows jumping in joy, or surprise perhaps to represent the Uranus into Taurus factor.

The moon is about to target Piscean people as the New Moon approaches, so we fish are coming more into focus as our new beginning of the year approaches in 2 days time, close enough so that the current aspects and positions of planets start to get pulled in to the new moon energy.

Today there is a septile of Sun in Pisces to Pluto in Capricorn, a septile being an aspect of 52 degrees 25 that helps reflect our inner though processes , karma and destiny.

As Pisceans love this sort of energy, most of us should feel relatively satisfied with who we are today, although some no doubt will be a little bewildered by the changing planetary influences coming in as Uranus is about to finally shift signs from Aries to Taurus tomorrow.

This is HUGE people, as it means less anxiety, less need to rush around and compete with others and with life.
This offers us a chance to become more settled and grounded, but in a way that changes routines and patterns, so we can access our best skills, creatively or otherwise, learn new ways to attain the kind of lifestyle we need.

This is a 7 year cycle technically although by now there are only 6 years to go due to Uranus entering Taurus in Mid May 2018 but then going RX later in the year and returning to Aries and not entering Taurus again til now.

This move is going to affect world finances, the economy of many countries, and also areas such as the new digital finance systems.
Gold or silver or both should increase in value, and other precious metals in the coming months.

And it's really good for Real estate, business and investment if you are interested in the same.

Housing is a big factor with this move for those who have been unable to afford a home, and Gov systems around the world will be finding ways to make sure everyone is housed, so this will mean a lot more focus on alternative and cheaper/better housing throughout the world.

I could go on and on about what will change, such as attitudes and acceptance of climate change, man-made or not, as it is a cycle and we have to take notice of this to adjust.

Then there is the food we eat and the availability of it, what is or isn’t good for human beings. Less meat, less dairy, so farming systems are going to change big time, trust me on this!

There will be more land available for our precious trees and to grow the right sort of food.
Lets just hope it is NOT genetically modified… I hope they ban that and soon, as the human body can't at this stage cope with that.

Tomorrow Mercury will station in Pisces, before going retrograde, which is big for Pisces, Geminis and Virgos, but everyone always notices, as it’s the time when we can catch up with ourselves and reassess our lives, and in this case our spiritual path as well, as Pisces is about that.

We all get a chance to look at life through different eyes, catch up with people from our past, and do extra research if we need to, find time for subjects we haven’t had time for lately.

Mercury in Pisces gives us a chance to use our intuition and creative thinking to solve any ongoing issues.

And it IS true that things can go missing- but they can also be found in this time. Communication equipment CAN break down and there ARE misunderstandings…
But this period is necessary so we don’t become overanxious with too much activity and can slow down if we need to, do things a bit differently.

So tomorrow is a big day when our thinking and attitudes can change quite radically with Uranus finally completely in another sign for another 6 years.

So a new era begins that should have begun Mid May last year, but was somewhat interrupted.

There are some star signs that will feel much more supported such as Cancerians, who don’t get mentioned enough on my threads, but who have been going through a LOT since the end of 2017 and have a way to go yet, til March 2020.

Pisces are supported more by the move of Uranus, and also Virgos and Capricorns.
Taureans and Scorpios will be shaken out of any ruts they are in, but Taureans especially in a good way and the Scorpios born in the first degree of their sign have already had some big changes.

Unquote

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I was thinking about story book and movie pigs - remember Babe - versus the pigs at the farm. They are quite independent and definitely have their own personalities.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Apparently we have a lot of DNA resemblances too.

.... I do love to throw myself down on a nice soft moss carpet, but I'll pass on the mud baths most days:-))

Reactions: Anaeika and Linda

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)