Article Uranus at station before Rx (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
uranus 2.jpg
Long post alert! (Written yesterday)

Today we have a fairly intense aspect of Sun in Leo quincunx Pluto in Capricorn. All these quincunxes are interesting globally as it shows things are being worked on, things are not as they appear as there is a lot going on behind the scenes that is being integrated, modified, adjusted and refined.

Today this takes us deeply into world affairs on that global level, to hidden information, secrets and areas that we don’t see or hear a lot of. These will be revealed when the time is right and the planets align as they should.

Some of this will happen between 10th-13th Sept when Mars and Jupiter both change direction, and more after Saturn goes direct at the end of Sept, but mostly after Pluto goes direct on the 4th Oct.

So Jupiter, Saturn and Pluto will work together in powerful ways towards the end of the year with highlight times being mid Nov when Jupiter and Pluto meet and then later from mid Dec to around the 21sh Dec when Jupiter and Saturn meet to move together into Aquarius. They go from Capricorn to Aquarius together…The Total solar eclipse in Sag then is a powerful Global eclipse so this marks a huge period of change for mankind.

Jupiter adds light to any darkness of the other two planets bringing them into the light side of the force, helping to stamp out the negativity we have seen too much of this year.
(A better word comes to mind but I won’t use it or give it power)

I am hoping when Jupiter meets with Pluto mid Nov that there will be a lot happening legally in the world to help with the world economy and a meetings of world powers that will begin forming a more evenly balanced and fairer system in many areas to fight the corruption that has crept into just about everything on this planet, politics, finances, health and so much more. I don’t have to name the rest as most of you are aware of the horrors of the world as we know it.

I do believe the power of light is about to become stronger at any rate and these quincunxes are the forerunners of this.

Personally the Sun/Pluto aspect will influence Leos a lot and Scorpios, also Capricorns if they have some difficult matters to sort out that could be life changing and means delving a little deeper into their shadow aspect and working on letting go of the past for brand new beginnings.

Mercury from Leo quincunxes Neptune in Pisces today which is helpful with the above allowing us access to creative thinking and intuition more readily than usual, to get the right and left brain working in sync.

Virgos, Geminis, Leos and Pisces should be on the ball today due to this aspect and we can all use it in fact.

Yod formations such as formed today are powerful for transformation. Those with planets from 19 through to 23 degrees Leo, Capricorn or Pisces, also Aries as Mars is there forming a square to Pluto still, will feel this effect.

I felt that effect of Mars and Pluto for several days…

Tomorrow is a day I have been waiting for when Uranus at 10 degrees Taurus will station before Rx until the 13th January.

Uranus rules Aquarius and in Taurus for 5 or so years more this is very important as it points to changes in areas of world finances, food resources and our basic lifestyles, housing, our comforts and pleasures of life, a lot more too and with the focus on the sign ruled by this planet coming up, this also to me is a turning point today and important for all I am writing about.

This will be followed by the new moon in 4 days time in Leo so between now and then we will feel a great switch in energy, especially Leos of course both personally and with their relationships.

The new moon coming is when Leos have their real new beginning of the year and can give themselves a big pat on the back for what they have achieved this year. In fact we all can around that date.

But back to Uranus about to Rx. Tomorrow is the day that is a crunch time for the effects of any current strong transit we are experiencing even if its not the 10 degree mark as it includes transits of 6 degrees to 10.

Mine is a sextile to my Venus so it’s a positive for me.

If you have squares or opposition transits or conjunctions this is the date that you can reassess and readjust so that you are better equipped to handle the changes that the aspect has brought into your life, especially so if it involves Sun, Moon, Venus or Mercury.

This is when things can happen that the transit represents. So there can be a final separation for instance if things have been hanging in the balance.

Uranus usually takes care of a stuck situation by forcing the change through an unusual and unexpected event.

So this is a very important time especially for Aquarians and Taureans…
It’s a time of revelations for many of us.

If the ego has been resisting change- this is when it comes anyway. so the approaching new moon is bound to have a lot to do with it as lunations have a strong influence when there are powerful transits around.

I would say we can all expected the unexpected in the coming 4 or 5 days.

Tomorrow the Balsamic moon phase begins with the moon in Cancer so thoughts are of loved ones and security zones. We may be extra sensitive at this point.

This moon phase is not a favorable time for beginning something new, but good for closing something, putting it behind us, and for endings in general. A time for personal reflection, tying up loose ends.

Venus will trine Ceres from Cancer to Pisces , a really lovely aspect of loving care so this will help tone any shock factors that could occur or at least give us the means to understand them. This is an aspect of unconditional love and covers self nurturing as well as giving care and compassion to others who need it.

I'm noticing a Perigee moon two days after the new moon so it would be a rather cathartic and exciting week ahead for both political events and events such as EQs or other phenomena..

Reactions: Tania

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)