Upside-Down Rainbows And Their Meaning (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
laron submitted a new article.

Upside-Down Rainbows And Their Meaning
Have you ever seen a rainbow upside down? Did you know what causes them to appear? Have you wondered about their symbolic meaning?

“The spiritually inverted rainbow addresses itself precisely to the human soul who, having fully developed his consciousness via the kingdoms of cosmic evolution, now finds himself, in an excessively human or non-natural world, ironically inverted vis-à-vis the spiritual planes through which he must ascend via involution: Having achieved full consciousness as man, he has already arrived at his destination, for he now possesses the capacity to become fully conscious of his Soul. Besides representing the seven planes of consciousness, these colors also represent sanskaras. The colors, inverted, signify mans rise from the grossest of impressions of lust and...
Click here to continue on to the original article. You will be able to comment using a Disqus account (www.disqus.com) if you are logged in with Disqus.

Last edited:

Krena

Embracing Mystery, Mostly
Retired Moderator
Jul 30, 2016
Massachusetts
www.khkrena.com
Yes, I have seen this rainbow, the first time in Sedona, Arizona after a powerful meditation on Bell's Rock (considered to be a vortex). I was with a lifelong girlfriend who was also in meditation at the time, and we marveled at this odd rainbow, something neither of us had seen before. The sun was nowhere near it, and in fact, the sun was not visible. While staring at it, a shaman from South America seemed to appear out of nowhere, and he confirmed it was indeed a good omen, and then he sang to us for quite some time. He gave us a CD of his work.

The next memorable siting was at the Sun Circle (a stonehenge-type sculpture but much smaller) when a holy man and I were there to pray and meditate for peace on our own. We were so focused at one point, I almost felt that gravity had changed. There are often ceremonies there, but we both felt moved to do a private one. The rainbow siting was his first. Again, a good omen in my humble opinion. r

I am grateful to read even more about this. I had researched this phenomenon after the first siting. Thanks, Laron.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I saw one around the sun the other day, which I believe are called sun dogs. If you see them as a partial sun dog (bottom piece) they can look inverted like the pic above, so I don't know if folks would put them in the same category. It was there for the afternoon, less whole circle, then more with stronger colours, varying with the conditions. I enjoyed it without taking pics.

The next day, we had an unusually strong wind, with mostly clear skies throughout. They felt distinctly like the winds of change. I don't necessarily know what that means but they were so strong and had a random factor with gusts and things being knocked over that I had some initial anxiety about it. And I have always loved storms! Then, I realized that, whatever change is coming, some of us are well equipped and that there is much comfort in that. That was a takeaway that made me relax and smile:-D

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
This was today over my pool in PA. Also the small circle right underneath it
View attachment 7541
I googled upside down rainbows and found the same info as Laron, also I noticed a spot on the videos which appeared to move with the camera, so I’m wondering if the spot in your photo is coming off of your camera, Sugarshayred

Reactions: Laron

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
I have seen one, I think all rainbows are magical you can really let your imagination run wild.

A rainbow theme could be an idea for the Remote Healing Group, Lila.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Wow! I missed this article years back. Thank you for bumping it. Rainbows have a special meaning for me because I have been seeing a lot of them since my dad crossed over. Have not seen an upside down rainbow...yet. I will be looking.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Lila and Laron

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
When I saw my first upside down rainbow, it was actually a full circle - they were conjoined!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)