Update On Temporal Timelines: The Old & The New Earth (David Topi) (2 Viewers)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

transients

Just Arrived
Oct 18, 2016
Earth
www.transients.info
David Topi submitted a new article.

Update On Temporal Timelines: The Old & The New Earth (David Topi)
Some days ago, in the Focus Session blog that I’m following and reading sometimes, a question was asked to the author about a magnetic anomaly located in Brazil, called “South Atlantic Anomaly”.

Basically it’s located in a region where the Van Allen belts are, hundreds of kilometres above the earth’s surface. This is where the radiation index is higher than in other zones. It seems that the South Atlantic Anomaly is produced by a “depression” in the Earth’s magnetic field in that place, due to the fact of the deviation between the magnetic and geographical centres (around 450 km’s). For further information, click here.

Lynn, the author and psychic who did the reading, answers the question this way:

This is...
Click here to continue on to the original article. You will be able to comment using a Disqus account (www.disqus.com) if you are logged in with Disqus.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
This article confuses me somewhat. My understanding is that we are at the end of a cycle. We spent the last 26k years learning the ins and outs of duality. Probably being both kings and paupers and everything in between. I gleaned from this writing that I/we still need to work to get to the new 42 train to the new Earth. A bad spell of time with a bad attitude could negate 26k years of experienses good and bad to get a seat on the 42. Right now I am struggling with some deep seated anxiety and fears which I am trying to clear with out a lot of luck.(I am contracting a friend to help me with this but thats another story) I am trying to keep my vibrations high by keeping being kind and helpful while I dig myself out of this funk. This article is also causing me to question everything I "learned" in the last few years since my awakening.
Maybe I'm talking through my hat from a lack of understanding. Dunno. If I'm wrong and or dumb, no problem. Just point me in the right direction. I'm hoping to carry my kids and several other Loved ones on my back to the new world as I would hate to "abandon" even one of them here to the Old Earth. While I go on my merry way.

Angela

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Jul 28, 2016
Right now I am struggling with some deep seated anxiety and fears which I am trying to clear with out a lot of luck.(I am contracting a friend to help me with this but thats another story) I am trying to keep my vibrations high by keeping being kind and helpful while I dig myself out of this funk. This article is also causing me to question everything I "learned" in the last few years since my awakening.
Maybe I'm talking through my hat from a lack of understanding. Dunno. If I'm wrong and or dumb, no problem. Just point me in the right direction. I'm hoping to carry my kids and several other Loved ones on my back to the new world as I would hate to "abandon" even one of them here to the Old Earth. While I go on my merry way.
I can relate to this. The other day it occurred to me that prior to my birth, my higher self itself became a creative consciousness when it "created" my life. And deepest in my soul, i know that's been my desire and direction because i know that's what my Self created. (I hope that makes sense. ) in regards to having loved ones, i currently try to hold the belief and love in it that the timeline i am in is the one where they come aboard too. Playing it out day by day, and appreciating them and all there is helps too because that kind of anxiety is what makes me be very nit picky of their journey and attitude in life.

"As the Focus Session blog mentioned, both lines are both along, side by side, except the line #42 (the positive one) that isn’t 100% accomplished yet, or crystalized or stable in the multiple levels that conforms it. This causes at least from my point of view, that you experience “gaps and swings” when I’m trying to follow that line, because at the minimal effect from the #33(the negative) you get trapped as if it was a magnet."​

This quote from the article was actually a bit helpful for me because it gives a little more understanding to why it's so hard to stay consistently in a higher level. The idea of anchoring our heart space in the higher dimension, it really truthfully is very hard work, but i think that's why it was so important for us to come at this time. This is a huge call and we knew that coming in.

This gives me hope in and of itself. I've for a while felt rather hopeless and like i have very little purpose in my life. (A very large block was because of an emotionally manipulative person in my life. I am daily trying to break free from all the mentality she's put on me. Being incapable of doing anything meaningful... i have nothing to offer anyone... everyone else can already outperform whatever i give out...etc.) But i really wonder if that's just a tiny portion of what I'm fighting.

But seeing it in this light, knowing that every single decision we make that brings us into being who we are, is one step closer to realizing our placement on which train.
I also kind of chose to just 'be' in the timeline where this goes the fastest with the most amiable transition.

Ah, I'm getting long winded here. Haha

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I'm hoping to carry my kids and several other Loved ones on my back to the new world as I would hate to "abandon" even one of them here to the Old Earth. While I go on my merry way.
PG, there are as many ideas about transitioning to the New Earth (and what that even means) as there are stars in the sky. At the end of the day, it isn't about what someone else believes, it's about what you believe...it's about what resonates most deeply with YOU.

Sometimes, I think things like this article serve as little Cosmic Hiccups, or maybe Cosmic Speed Bumps is a better analogy. They make us question our feelings, our beliefs, and our own intuition. The fact is, these "speed bumps" are just presenting us with more opportunities for us to demonstrate our commitment. Do we stick with what we know is true deep within our being, or do we allow the opinions or thoughts of others to slowly erode that certainty away?

There are times when it's appropriate to question our own beliefs, consider other choices and opinions, and possibly even shift our understanding in other directions. That's what "awakening" is all about. I feel most of us are here in this forum and this "awakened" community because have already made that shift. We've worked hard to discover the hidden truths of our highest and best selves. We've already chosen the kind of future we wish to experience and we're working hard every day to manifest it into our lives--and to make it a possibility for many others as well. This is what will give ourselves, our friends, and loved ones the very best opportunity to "be on board" as we move on to a brighter future--a New Earth.

I feel that this has very suddenly become one of those times when we need to stand strong on what we know is true. Kryon has said that the time was quickly coming (and I feel it's here, NOW) where there can be no "fence-sitters". Our reality is in the process of splitting off into two different directions. One is an evolution, an ascension, or a New Earth with all new "rules" for living that are based upon Unity, Harmony, and Love. The other is a devolution, a deterioration, or a collapse into old ways of thinking, where Separation and Fear reign supreme.

Think about this article and the feelings it elicits in you. Do you feel Love? Or do you feel Fear? Consider how this feeling affects how you feel about the article and the information in it.

Finally, make your choice. What do you wish to feel? What do you wish to experience in your future?

If it's Love, then stand strong in that. Don't let Fear distract or dissuade you from your chosen path. TRUST that your "higher self" (which is really you at a much more expanded level) will not let you down. Trust in the current physical expression of yourself (the part that is here experiencing this moment here on this physical planet) too.

I know I do. You'll make the best decisions for you--and your friends and loved ones will make the best decisions for themselves when the time comes. After all, how could it be otherwise? We and Source are One--and we can never be truly separated. As long as we know and feel that, nothing can ever take that away from us.

<3 <3 <3

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
This is how I see it Pucksterguy and Angela. The fact that we are aware of our thoughts and feelings and doing something about it, is the difference between the 33 and the 42. We are not meant to be perfect; otherwise, we would have wings and hanging out in the clouds. All of us here have raised up our heads and said "I think there is a better way". I've read many of your posts and know of your kindness to others, so I think we are Ok. Of course, that does not mean we stop, either.

If I am wrong, then I'll keep you company on the 33.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Any numerologists here know the meaning behind theae numbers? I understand 33 to be a sacred number in it's meaning. 42 I'm not so sure about. Those could give some insight into this, why those trains were numbered as such.
Linda, my concern about the family is I raised my kids to be solid caring people. They are on track as contributing positively to people. My eldest is a healer in the medical industry working with disabled children and adults. But wouldn't have a clue what we talk about here. My gf's grand kids are exceptional kids (star children?) Who give me much hope for the future. I love both as if they were my own and they Love visiting with their Poppa. Both will happily sit in my lap for hours. (3&2 yrs old). When I think of those things maybe I do have nothing to worry about. I've done the research and I don't mind tutoring them when the time is right. AND I'd be happy to spend a train trip with any of you giys. I think we could talk for weeks and never duplicate a conversation. Hopefully one day we could. Facetime discussions can be much deeper then what we can achieve here. Bless all of ya.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Right now I am struggling with some deep seated anxiety and fears which I am trying to clear with out a lot of luck.(I am contracting a friend to help me with this but thats another story) I am trying to keep my vibrations high by keeping being kind and helpful while I dig myself out of this funk.
Dear Pucksterguy,

Love your posts on this thread, written with such a heart and a humanity. Bless you. So here is my tuppence....

What you resist persists! there is a lot to be said for allowing the anxiety and fears to come forward, they are asking for your attention because they need to be understood and released. Trying to keep your vibration high is ignoring them, they are of a lower vibration and you need to drop to that vibration to let them go.

I just don't get this constant refrain of "You have to keep your vibrations high" it is such ego based fallacy. Like saying "It has to be sunny every day" We are vibrational, energetic beings and we need to experience all of these levels of energies to shift the different levels of stuck emotions before we sail into calmer seas and beyond duality.

What you CAN do is control your thoughts, not allowing your thoughts to match your fears.

This last week has been energetically TOUGH! I spent two days with a wonderful feeling of champagne bubbles popping deliciously through my whole Being, then I sunk into an acute fear energy which felt intense. BUT it is only in my body, not in my mind.

Remember the words of Marcus Aurelius:
“Accept whatever comes to you woven in the pattern of your destiny, for what could more aptly fit your needs?”

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
This last week has been energetically TOUGH! I spent two days with a wonderful feeling of champagne bubbles popping deliciously through my whole Being, then I sunk into an acute fear energy which felt intense. BUT it is only in my body, not in my mind.
Good points, Pod! You're absolutely right about resisting and persisting.

For me however, it's not so much a matter of lowering my vibration to release something. I've been at those low places before, I know them all too well, and I have no desire whatsoever to go there again. I've had quite enough of those experiences, thank you...eons of them, most likely. It's time for humanity to be able to move on to something "newer and better"!

Where my "lower" feelings are concerned, I'm finding great success by simply acknowledging them, accepting them as a momentary reminder of how far I've come, appreciating them, and letting them go from where I am right now!

In the end, everyone has the choice. We can remain in the "lower" realms and revisit our victimhood if we wish, or we rise beyond it to new levels of consciousness. It's all up to us!

:)

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Quite a bit of my "work" has been gathering up people or guiding people to one place or another. It is my observation and belief that knowing the words and theory is not as important as having a kind and loving heart. There are plenty of people who can spout tons of words all day long, but have little understanding of themselves and others. Then there are the people like your daughter (and mine) who go out and make each day a little better for others.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Any numerologists here know the meaning behind theae numbers? I understand 33 to be a sacred number in it's meaning. 42 I'm not so sure about.

One of the most powerful names in Venus' domain. Gallantry and prudence are marked traits. There is a permanent quest for a better life, and by middle age, they reach a formidable position. Great planners, dynamic, kinetic, they have a unique understanding of how things work. Charismatic and optimistic. Opportunities come out of the blue, and they exploit these with the best resources at their disposal. There is a passion for learning, even matter which they have no obvious relation with. They lead disciplined, even austere lives; it's all part of the plan at getting ahead. Personal life is on firm ground. The end will see each member of the family well set up. But people with a prominent 3 in their birth charts will see heaps of confusion in their personal lives.
Bank of America, Charles Schwab, Goldman Sachs, Nissan Motor, Elton John, Tiger Woods, Helen Mirren, Don Cheadle, Heath Ledger, Britney Spears, Meryl Streep, Jon Bon Jovi, Michael Jordan, Shah Rukh Khan, Leander Paes, Amartya Kumar Sen, Deepa Mehta & PNC Menon are a few famous 42s.

My own interpretation: To me, number 42 is the number of great fame. Michael Jackson had 42 as his destiny number. It is unheard of not to love the 42 individual. They are entertaining, charming, genuinely caring, charismatic, and humble. They have considerable energy, too, which they need in order to keep in touch with their long, long list of friends.
http://eminekarakaya.blogspot.nl/2015/01/chaldean-numerology-new-and-improved.html

Good points, Pod! You're absolutely right about resisting and persisting.

For me however, it's not so much a matter of lowering my vibration to release something. I've been at those low places before, I know them all too well, and I have no desire whatsoever to go there again. I've had quite enough of those experiences, thank you...eons of them, most likely. It's time for humanity to be able to move on to something "newer and better"!

Where my "lower" feelings are concerned, I'm finding great success by simply acknowledging them, accepting them as a momentary reminder of how far I've come, appreciating them, and letting them go from where I am right now!

In the end, everyone has the choice. We can remain in the "lower" realms and revisit our victimhood if we wish, or we rise beyond it to new levels of consciousness. It's all up to us!

:)
Some people have more to shift. There are no hard and fast rules and saying it is "up to us" implies that if you are in lower energies it is a fault or or failure and from a personality perspective, you are choosing to suffer.

As the higher energies come in then we have to root deeper and deeper to hold them strong.

It also depends on your make up, some of us experience emotionally, others more intellectually. And it depends on what energies the soul came in to experience.

Lower realms are not necessarily about victimhood, they can also be genuine fears about the safety of family and self.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Ty Pod. I've always worn my heart on my sleeve. Most don't understand that, but I cater to the few not the masses. The few that "know" me know. The rest think I'm nuts(dumb) thats ok I like that.
TY Laron, hard to believe the same person wrote both articles but they're likely different aspects of the same thing. Prob viewing different timelines. We live and learn. These writings you posted allayed most of my feara regarding the ascension. A few more to deal with and I can become freer still. I told a kid once that everytime you learn something you take away a fear. In his case he was afraid of the water. So I told him to learn to swim(his mom shortly later put him in swimming classes) Not as easy as it sounds but thats about the size of it.

Reactions: Laron and Stargazer

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
What I will do is post a new article sometime linking to all the old David Topi articles, but because of the automatic migration, I don't like to link to the existing migrated articles as their formatting is all over the place — I need to edit each one first before ... advertising their presence again!

TY Laron, hard to believe the same person wrote both articles but they're likely different aspects of the same thing.
Well, firstly it's in Spanish. It gets translated to English by Jose. I then edit parts of it to try and make it make sense... as you can imagine, lost in translation occurs along the way.

The difference with Topi in comparison to 'channeled' sources is that he is not getting info through ET's or angels (which tend to exist on a lower vibrational level, and this is why less accurate info comes through, including sources that are not always positive), but himself and his spirit guides. Because of the spiritual development he has achieved — this is also part of his teachings (he is very similar to me in many ways, including his lazy eye/convergent squint) — it enables him to be more accurate when communicating with the other side; he not only developed that ability but the clearer conduit helps a lot, hence the resonance people may find with his explanations and info.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)