Article Update and status of the currently active macro processes globally (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

David Topi

Metaphysical & Spiritual Teacher
Jun 13, 2017
www.davidtopi.com
0AC8051DD8F549C2B8FA098ADFF98804.jpg

We had left the last article talking about the main archetypes of the psyche and its structure, and we will return to it at some other time, but, since I have not written for so long, perhaps it is a good idea to make a little summary of things that are "in the air,” referring to the macro processes that have been taking place for several months for all humanity. Remember that you can check all this information by yourselves.

Things that have changed and need updating:

The structure of the Control System (CS) has changed completely again since the beginning of the year, so everything written in a series of articles before where we had been diagramming its global organization has to be updated. As soon as I can, I will retrace the geopolitical and organizational changes that have been carried out by the different circles of power.

The Races in Control (RIC) "internal" management structure has also changed somewhat. There is a "new" race in positions of power. It is not that it is new to our planet, but that it occupied a little prominent place previously and they were very few in number, so they had no greater relevance. For some months now, they have been part of the "level 2" circle (the Asimoss occupies level 1 and, in the second "step,” there is a representative of each of the main races that manage our reality). Their name in Irdin, as those who assist me call them and as this breed calls itself, is "Murchards,” and they have labelloid appearance. Of the approximately 350 evolutionary levels that exist in our galaxy, this race is at level 31 (as a reminder, the Asimoss have an "evolutionary degree" 50, Amoss 72, Zuls 67, Alomiss 37, Animiss 28 and Rashids 26. Humanity, you know, is at level 3).

The structure of the timelines remains the same, with membranes between sublevels of neutral energy to facilitate the frequency rise of the energy system of a human being and hinder its reduction and return to lower levels. There is a membrane between each sublevel of the timeline 33 and equally between each sublevel of the timeline 42. At levels 5 and 15 of the timeline 42 there are two huge “buffers” that slow the fall to lower levels if one has managed to move all their bodies above them, helping to anchor our subtle structure in the timeline 42.

The pandemic, the chaos, the confusion, the disruption of our entire society in the last year or so has greatly reduced the number of people in the timeline 42; it is estimated (says my Higher Self, by consultations with the rest of Higher Selves through the repository of shared common information) that approximately 3% of the world's population is currently in the timeline 42, compared to more than 5% at the end of 2019.

The process of frequency elevation and healing launched with the multiple requests that have been active for months has achieved that no human being is left below level 10 of the timeline 33. That is, the person who has the least "frequency" at the moment, is at least above 6Hz in his most material body. I don't know if it seems much or a little, but levels 1 to 8 of the timeline 33 are of a very high energy density and complexity, and that the Higher Selves that had some incarnations in those frequency bands have already taken them out of there is something tremendously important.

At the moment, 90% of humanity, more or less, move between levels 14 and 28 of the timeline 33, with sublevel ups and downs according to the mental, emotional and physical state of each one and the "external" swings that the base and global reality causes by impacting against our individual holographic realities.

The most important "program" active at the moment in all collective unconscious, both at the level of the global timeline 33 and in the continental, regional, national, local, family collective unconscious, etc., is that of "confusion" and "bewilderment," associated with the global situation of "not knowing where this is going." There are those who will notice it more or who will notice it less, but it is the most "radiated" frequency towards the collective psyche at the moment (already for some months).

At the energy level, the "Omicron" variant is programed to reduce the personal “lines” of each human being. I do not know if this is understood or not, but if you look at the scheme of how reality works and how the sacred plots are created and review the previous articles on the creation of reality, you may remember that all of us have at each moment different "lanes" that represent continuous possibilities of "manifesting" something. If I get up now and go to the kitchen, I have a lane that takes me to take an apple, and another lane that takes me to take a pear, and another that allows me to take a banana. There is a variation for each possible action of each possible act that I want to carry out and all are simultaneously latent and manifested as possible alternative realities for that "act" that I want to do. The number of lanes/possibilities is like the bandwidth of our sacred frame, which allows us to add or reduce the amount of data we project into our reality. If you have less "bandwidth" you emit a more "narrow" reality, where you can only choose between pear or apple. The "bandwidth" of your sacred plot is encoded in the pineal gland and in the programs of the mental spheres that collect the data of the mental body to project the "hologram" that each one perceives as his reality and his world. The "codes" that Omicron imbues, reduce to times 8 the emission of reality. That is, for each micro action, only 8 possible consequences are propagated, instead of the tens or hundreds of dozens that previously most of humanity has been projecting. This facilitates the management of human reality by the RIC because all the individual lanes form the "macro evolutionary lane" that governs the fate of our species, therefore, it is easier for them to manage 8 possible manifestations of the common decisions that we are co-creating than hundreds of them.

The codes of Omicron can be deleted in the same way that a couple of years ago I wrote about how to delete them for the first variant that appeared and you can review it.

The nanoids of the vaccines have been scheduled for several months in batches and each batch can do whatever it wants it to do and nothing else. All studies on vaccines and their negative effects are both true and false. For that particular batch, what has been tested may be correct, but for the batch arriving next month of the same type of vaccine, it may not be. In each country, and even by region, they are being programmed to have different effects. In Japan, for example, since CS is quite "vigilant" of the decline of the low birth rate and rapid population aging, nanoids are programmed to increase the birth rate adapted to Japanese genetics. Since the Japanese economy, at the energy level, acts as a counterweight to other world economies, a low birth rate presents a long-term problem for CS that they are now trying to correct as they can. In other countries it is just the opposite. The nanoids present in the vials can also be programmed at the individual level, once inoculated, so that in one person they have the A effect and in another person the B effect. It is done through the mobile phones associated with each person just as the individual psyche is programmed as we explained at the time. To deactivate the codes that imbue and leave them inert, you can continue using the request that we put then.

The different "waves" last in each country according to what the C11 of that country targets for the population of the area. When a certain number of people have already received the codes of the variant in progress, and those codes are already passed from person to person without the need for the virus to be present, then the energy intensity of the wave in the area is already lowered and the number of cases begins to decrease. Lowering the intensity means that the "national" base reality of that particular place loses strength because it is no longer fed with as much energy, and then individual realities are less affected by "pandemic" scenarios. As fewer people receive the impact of the "pandemic" scenario in their personal bubble, fewer people manifest it by their own projection, ceasing to give "positive" in the tests and various tests. The tests themselves are part of our own hologram, like everything that happens to us in our lives, and we ourselves "choose" the result of the test according to the reality that we project for them, subconsciously, according to the instructions that have "sneaked" into our psyche from the base reality to which we are connected (usually the national one of the places where we reside) and how much they have been able to "overwrite" their own personal beliefs on the subject.

The codes of the Omicron pass from person to person by intersection of the realities of one with another because, beyond the "physical" virus, its action is energetic and its main objective is to be placed in the mental body and be projected by the person through the pineal. Again, what you do at the physical level and the symptoms that a person may present or not present are not correlated with the function programmed in this variant, being the physical reaction (the possible disease and all the symptoms that manifest or not) product of the body's fight against viral invasion and the instructions that it brings coded at the physical level, regardless of what it is also programmed to do at each level of the subtle structure of the human being.

Other things that have been changing

Another issue that will be important to deal with when possible is the completion of the "genetic" tests of the CS with the Uighurs in Xinjiang and how they have already come to have a "model" standard of “human-hybrid” (type like the West World series) that they intend to be the ones that end up helping the RIC to terraform and "colonize" Mars. These are things that we have mentioned in previous articles and that still sound like science fiction, but that are still part of the long-term plans of the Asimoss to create their own "humanity,” both on Mars and on Earth at the moment when, whenever it is, the current humanity has moved to the New Earth (although it takes centuries to do so, time is not an important factor for the RIC in these things). In any case, these topics I will deal with a little less, because they are so far from the day to day of most of us that, basically, they only serve to activate programs of "fascination,” "disbelief" or "restlessness" that they do not contribute anything especially important to our own evolutionary processes.

Also, and as I told you before, I will always put the "reason for things" from the instructions that CS6 has to "execute something". This means that every thing that happens on the planet has a thousand explanations, because each person responsible for executing something at each level of the system in charge of carrying it out receives only a minimum part of the information about the "why" of it and, for each level of reality, there is an explanation and a perfectly valid cause to justify the reason for that something. So, for reference, I always ask those who assist me to give me the information from the point of view of CS6, which, after all, are the ones who receive the "macro" guidelines of CS3 and CS4 that the Asimoss and RIC have outlined, and "translate" them into more tangible and practical information for the members of the CS7 to 10. So, if "this is for that" from the point and level of reference that I use in the blog -CS6-, also "this is for the other thing from beyond" from some other element of the system, level of reality and point of reference.

We will see how all this that we have commented on develops, and, as far as possible, we will continue to study the human psyche, the structure of reality and our energy composition to advance in the knowledge of everything that has always been vetoed and / or delivered to us with distortion.

PS. I will write when I can and have time. This year I am doing a master's degree that requires a lot of hours and I am working on other things, so I do not know what will be the pace of publications that I will be able to maintain.

The article above has been translated from Spanish to English by Carl. Minor editorial changes made by Laron. David has given transients.info direct permission to share his articles in this manner.

Creative CommonsThis work is licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported (CC BY-NC-ND 3.0). You’re allowed to share this article for non-commercial purposes, but you must not edit or modify the contents. You must include all links and images, as well as provide appropriate credit — which includes a link leading directly back to this article at the top of your re-post. You must also include this licence information.

About the Author
David Topi is an engineer, multifaceted writer, trainer and therapist. One of his main areas of focus is educating and helping people through spiritual and personal processes. He is an energy healer and uses the “Akashic” healing technique. He is trained in metaphysics, alternative methods, inherent spiritual abilities and in personal deployment systems that allow humans to express their maximum potential and find answers for their questions. Back in 2013 he created EMEDT, Metaphysics and Transpersonal Deployment School, to provide a framework, organised and structured to the training he teaches. The website for David Topi's Spanish based Metaphysics and Transpersonal Deployment School can be found here, http://emedt.org.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)